Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2532333435364383 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 5001

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Sipping that dreadful Diet Coke soda pop and waiting for Sissy to pick me up for our weekly brunch and shop. Harry and hubs just walked by. Nabo had four oranges in his hand and Harry was trotting along thinking he was in for an extra food. Fail! Poor pig! Lol.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12

Back and forth between Pittsburgh and Tampa
    Watching "Law & Order: CI" (yay, Mike Logan episode!) and having my daily dose of coffee.
    "You are what you think. If you think and you know that you can make it, then you are going to make it"
    - Jeff Reed, former NFL kicker

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Watching "Law & Order: CI" (yay, Mike Logan episode!) and having my daily dose of coffee.
    Doing the EXACT same things!

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I love it when Chris Noth is on L&O CI or the old L&O. I'm resting after a brunch and shop. Feature this, willya: I'm sitting on a bench on the sidewalk in front of Kroger, when this gal come out pushing a cart, right. She had a butt the size of a bulldozer bouncing inside a pair of shorts the size of a wash cloth. I was like OH, gawd, me eyes!
    People do not have respect for their self anymore.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12

Whisking away that mental image immediately.^^^

About to get out the weed eater and whack some weeds.

Moderate earthquake in southern CA. Are our poster friends there ok?

Weed whackage of the front and side yards successful after going to buy a new outdoor extension cord, the thing breaking down halfway through then me fixing it. Having a break at the restaurant down the street before I go back to rake and put down some weed killer. Oh and scamming some free wi-fi.

Happy Fall to all

Calming down after a big storm...I have never seen such hail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I love it when Chris Noth is on L&O CI or the old L&O. I'm resting after a brunch and shop. Feature this, willya: I'm sitting on a bench on the sidewalk in front of Kroger, when this gal come out pushing a cart, right. She had a butt the size of a bulldozer bouncing inside a pair of shorts the size of a wash cloth. I was like OH, gawd, me eyes!
    People do not have respect for their self anymore.

Oh, that is just nasty. To think I make sure my caboose is covered before I go out. I guess I'm a dying breed.

Right now, I'm watching Deadly Sins and sipping Pepsi Next. Stuff isn't bad.
    "You are what you think. If you think and you know that you can make it, then you are going to make it"

Watching Murphy Brown and having my first coke in four days, now that my throat is a little better.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

Waiting to see Americas' Got Talent winner Michael Grimm in concert! Soooo jazzed! Love love LOVE that boys voice!!
    Aaahhhh! Springtime in southern Nevada!

Fixing to go to bed by myself on a Saturday night? Am I the only one?
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

No DonnaMc, you're not the only one. Do my dogs count, though?

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Oh, that is just nasty. To think I make sure my caboose is covered before I go out. I guess I'm a dying breed.
    No, you're not. I make sure I cover up "all this ass" before I go out in public. No droopy or too-tight pants for Miss B. No way Jose today!
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/BlingPrincessRia/UnhappyMeal_zpsb1156d82.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    No, you're not. I make sure I cover up "all this ass" before I go out in public. No droopy or too-tight pants for Miss B. No way Jose today!
    Too true! Nobody needs to see my saggy butt cheeks or what color panties I'm wearing. There is such a thing as boundaries

I'm in Alameda , just the other side of Oakland at the pinball museum, about to play the Bride of Pinbot pinball machine

Just sittin here. Just had lunch. Just might read.

Doing my nails, having a peach yogurt with granola and watching Lydia's Italian Kitchen on PBS.

scanning family photos, I recived a huge box from my Aunt. I'm over 700 photos and only half way done....They are all going in our Family History books and on the family tree site. Some very funny photos, but it's killing my back and shoulders.....before that, I scanned 72 obits with in Memory cards....now to get Maps from each place and go grave hunting in 3 states.....will be hitting up Find a Grave first...lol
    "A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Worked my ass off at work today, went out to eat at Mexican, had Tequila shrimp, yummy.

Just came back from Family Dollar. I found organic potting soil at two 15-pound bags for $5. Woot!

Eating an apple.

Suffering through "animation domination" and trying to plan ahead a bit for the day of the funeral (sitters, food, etc).

Filling out more forms. Yep. Even on a Sunday night. Somebody's gotta do it. I pick me. Because they'll be done right, dammit! (<-- pounds fist on desk in mock indignation but is really laughing at how much of this shit there is. It's ridonkulous!)

Happy Fall to all

Drinking Coke Classic to elevate low blood sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Drinking Coke Classic to elevate low blood sugar.
    I hate when that happens, I'm sorry Cindy. My Mom has that same trouble, we found talking with her many doctors (she has many health troubles), that OJ, Peanut Butter or a Banana works well for that also.....my doctor tells me to drink coke for low potassum.....but I'll take a reglar coke anyday...lol Feel Better.
    "A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by Town Without Pity View Post
    I hate when that happens, I'm sorry Cindy. My Mom has that same trouble, we found talking with her many doctors (she has many health troubles), that OJ, Peanut Butter or a Banana works well for that also.....my doctor tells me to drink coke for low potassum.....but I'll take a reglar coke anyday...lol Feel Better.
    Aw, it's nothing chronic.

Having some half caff and a breakfast bar after checking to see if today's paper shitpile is urgent or not. It's not. Finally. There will be clean clothes and free wi-fi scammage at the laundry down the street today! Yay!

Happy Fall to all

On hold with my bank waiting for them to refund a $15 stop payment fee for a payment they failed to stop. I can live without the money for the ten days it's going to take the other company to refund the overpayment, but it would have been really nice if just once FI stood for "financial institution", and not "fucktards incorporated." I swear they screw up daily.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    On hold with my bank waiting for them to refund a $15 stop payment fee for a payment they failed to stop. I can live without the money for the ten days it's going to take the other company to refund the overpayment, but it would have been really nice if just once FI stood for "financial institution", and not "fucktards incorporated." I swear they screw up daily.
    $15? It's $30 here, last time I stopped one.

Doing laundry, sipping decaf and watching In the Heat of the Night. Been playing computer games, but got bored. Got to get off my ass and wash the few dishes. We have a perfectly good dishwasher but hubs doesn't see the point of using it when we both have two good hands. Oy.

I just had to deal with something like that due to an expensive to get rid of bald faced hornet infestation in the attic (Anybody wants to, google these fuckers. They do serious damage to old houses built largely out of wood almost 100 years ago like this one). I was overcharged on the account I use for this stuff and got a bank fee when it through that account's balance into a tailspin. So I call them up pretty pissed off but explain the situation with restraint (aka saving ripping anybody a new asshole for later if it will be necessary). My money is refunded within hours. O.M.G. Gotta love small towns. Then I call the bank and tell them what happened. Huge, national bank but I've been with them a long time and my credit has always been good as I'm always very careful with my accounting and pay on time. They refunded the fee. Hooray!

See, shit like that drives me nuts because it's yet another thing that must be dealt with immediately. I have more than enough things that fit into that category right now. And I must wrangle them all myself because no one will take responsibility with these particular things unless they are shown they must. I ain't afraid of showing them that. But it's a pain in my ass sometimes because much of it is complicated and must be handled just so. But those who would require answers from me if these matters weren't handled would not accept excuses or evasiveness from me if I were to go the same route some of those responsible have. And so I do not accept them from the evasive, clueless or participants in denial of the role in responsibility for this shit. There is a lot at stake.

So who ordered the (metaphorical) ass-kicker with a side of she also pays attention?

Hi there.

What am I doing right now? Letting off steam obviously. And about to take a bath before getting that laundry done.

Happy Fall to all

Went for a ride.... ended up at a cemetery that I have been to a million times and felt nothing but peace at (my Dad's parents and twin brother are buried there), and had a little bit of an unnerving experience (I'm not even sure what it was, or how to begin to describe it, it was just... there, and I can't shake it.). So I came home put my jamies on, and now I am curled up on my couch with my blankies and trying to figure it out.
    "Deal with the world like you are shopping at a garage sale- Calmly sift through the crap with a smile! Only buy what you need!" ~ Donnie Wahlberg Words of Wisdom

Fixing an irresponsible person's wagon - and I do not mean the wooden kind with wheels.

Happy Fall to all

Laundry. Been on the phone with my doctor's office making an appointment for Saturday morning. The receptionist argued with me about the procedure, which she said they did not do there. Duh. Her brain finally warmed up and I got a scheduled time. I am amazed how some people are bright enough to fill out a job application.

After making a huge dent in organizing the all-encompassing Mount Shasta of a paper shitpile, creating a to-do rack (that's right, not folder or single file drawer, RACK) for it and filling out the next set of forms that must be mailed, others faxed (having fun yet? I am but I'm returning a volley but I'm doing it by way of nuclear warhead because the situation calls for it. And I'm twisted enough to find humor even in this situation.), I'm now sauteing up a nice piece of salmon for salmon salad later. Because I don't go through all of this just to find at the end of the day that I'm too tired to cook and end up eating some shitty fast food for dinner to maintain my weight. Salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids which are dandy for the heart.

After that I'm gonna take a bath, go type up these forms, have my process server drop them in the mail, print others that I need to fax, sign them and fax them off where they need to go. Somewhere in there I'll also check my bank account online to see if someone who owes me money and is required to pay it today has done so.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 05-01-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Playing with my new iPhone
    "Deal with the world like you are shopping at a garage sale- Calmly sift through the crap with a smile! Only buy what you need!" ~ Donnie Wahlberg Words of Wisdom

Just got home from work .... leave it to the occupoopers to gum up the commute. Sent out for pizza delivery ... pepperoni and anchovie, I have adult swim on the tv

Reading the minimum eligibilty requirements for the miss Black U.S.A. and Miss Black America scholarship pageants. No mention of race (as if that could be determined or defined). Interesting.
    Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Reading the minimum eligibilty requirements for the miss Black U.S.A. and Miss Black America scholarship pageants. No mention of race (as if that could be determined or defined). Interesting.
    Why ya doin' that? And don't say it's cuz you're gonna run or else!

Happy Fall to all

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Lol!

Looking at this screaming pink manicure (with silver and black stripes no less) that I'm commited to for the next three weeks and wondering just how many of my octegenarian relates are going to keel over when they see it. Also trying to come up with creative ways to place the relay for life flags all around the mall. (Relay for life is the Canadian Cancer Society's big fundraiser, and with the amount of cancer deaths here - probably due to the power plant, we make a big deal out of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Looking at this screaming pink manicure (with silver and black stripes no less) that I'm commited to for the next three weeks and wondering just how many of my octegenarian relates are going to keel over when they see it.
    Sounds FABULOUS Jane!

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

It does!

I'm about to make another cup of my beloved Keurig half caff while fucking around here for a bit. And fill out/get ready for mailing/fax some more thrilling forms to folks who need them, whether they like it or not.

Recently I requested some official (and expensive) documentation from the State for something I'm working on. Guess what? They sent back the wrong person's information. And cashed my check. Do ya need money that badly, California? Some of this shit is like putting your money in a slot machine, I'll tell ya what. Anyway, this time I'm going to submit my request a different way. One that is guaranteed to get the correct results. Mwua ha ha ha haaaaa!

Just got back from my very first gel toe pedicure. Expensive, but it had to be done. My feet are gross, and I have a whole schwack of summer events with outfits that require open toed shoes. Ok, that's a lame excuse. Real reason is I've been spoiled by not having to work the last two summers and I want to continue living in flip flops. I can do that where I work, providing my feet aren't gross

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Sounds FABULOUS Jane!

photo2.JPG

I'm getting used to it. It's bright. I usually only do my tips, not full color.

^^^ Pretty, pretty!

I'm about to wash the mop on my head before I go to the post office and Safeway.

Nice, nails, Jane. Inserting ink color cartridges into my printer so I can print up a confirmation on a bill I paid online without the flashing ! telling me to do it or else.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-02-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Fixing to watch Freedomland.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I was on some other forum and a poster stated that the pageant was racist because they only allow black people to participate. Just wanted to see the requirements for participating. Thought it was interesting. No surprise. If it was a rule how would they determine whether you are black enough or not? Skintone tone? Genetic testing? The Sentinelese are blacker than midnight but share a closer genetic relationship with Southeast Asians than with SubSaharan Africans.
    Suck it.

I also wanted to see if I was eligible I was thinking about entering.
    Suck it.