Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344142434445 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2590

Thread: Whitney Houston

Janet Jackson Offers Sound Advice To Whitney Houston’s Daughter, Bobbi Kristina...

http://mommyish.com/stuff/janet-jack...ina-brown-478/

Casper, I love you so much baby boy! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Jermaine Jackson got around - since he also fucked Paula Abdul for a spell also.
    What? Gross! Paula Abdul has the worst taste in men. Jermaine and Arsenio Hall? No wonder she's hopped up on whatever all the time.

As for Jermaine and Whitney. Again, gross. I guess he looked decent back in the day, oddly feminine like Michael but I guess ok. Nowadays his head looks like a melting Christmas candle.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    What? Gross! Paula Abdul has the worst taste in men. Jermaine and Arsenio Hall? No wonder she's hopped up on whatever all the time.

As for Jermaine and Whitney. Again, gross. I guess he looked decent back in the day, oddly feminine like Michael but I guess ok. Nowadays his head looks like a melting Christmas candle.
    LOL!!! Melted Christmas candle!!! That is freakin PERFECT!!! All of the Jacksons have that look about them.

I couldn't get that link about Janets advice to Bobbi to open - I hope she is telling her to stay away from plastic surgery!
    My Posse's On Broadway

"Nowadays his head looks like a melting Christmas candle."

hahaha sooo on the money!

anywhooo..was surprised to read that Whitney made her will BEFORE bobbi was born. I wonder how Bobbehhh feels about that.

Quote Originally Posted by pksgigi View Post
    Mr.Perry.has.also.given.back.helping.people.out.who.needed.it.etc.he.was.actually.hom eless.for.awhile.I.have.a.lot.of.respect.for.that.Man.
    I was just being a smartass. All my posts are loaded with snarky shit. This has been a public service announcement.

I wasn't offended. I thought it was totally hilarious. I loved the part when Whitney sang, "I took a bath and diiiiieeeeedddddddd!" (to the tune of "I Will Always Love You").
    Freaking fantastic! "Diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd" Omg. Why didn't I think of that?

Lmao @ melted Xmas candle. So true.
    Last edited by LLC; 03-08-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Her first commercially released recording at the age of 14 in 1978. Her mom was singing for Michael Zager and another singer failed to shw. Cissy suggested Whitney. When Michael heard her voice he was floored and gave her a prominent role in the song:
    [video]Her first commercially released recording at the age of 14 in 1978. Her mom was singing  for Michael Zager and another singer failed to shw. Cissy suggested Whitney. When Michael heard her voice he was floored and gave her a prominent role in the song:
    Suck it.

Looks like Bobbi gets the whole enchilada from Whitney's will - which was filed today. Apparently Whitney made up the will a month before she was born. Bobby was left NOTHING.

But you know Bobby will be hanging out with his daughter a lot more often now, helping her spend that inheritance!

I wonder how the rest of Whitney's family and friends feel - who were also left nada?
    Nancy Grace said on her show last night that Bobby Brown will get Whitney's estate if something were to happen to Bobbi K. The divorce records were sealed so we don't know if there was something there that would prevent Bobby Brown from getting the estate.

Saw the promos for Oprahs interview Sunday night
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

Anyone notice that the earrings worn on the cover art of her last studio album and the bracelets worn on the out-take photo (both pieces shown here) from the same shoot look remarkably like J Hendler? (of supposed Perelson murder thread fame)
    Yes, I've already found out who styled the shoot and am on it.
    It is, I think, an interesting parallel. If it pans out, anyhow...whitney-houston.jpg

I agree, Aires65. Plus, I've been a Freddie Mercury fan for the majority of my life and I laughed my ass off at his antics in the clouds.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by aLiLdirt View Post
    Anyone notice that the earrings worn on the cover art of her last studio album and the bracelets worn on the out-take photo (both pieces shown here) from the same shoot look remarkably like J Hendler? (of supposed Perelson murder thread fame)
    Yes, I've already found out who styled the shoot and am on it.
    It is, I think, an interesting parallel. If it pans out, anyhow...whitney-houston.jpg
    Hmmm...
    Have you been visiting the David Icke forums?
    This would be good fodder for the Stepford Wives robotization of celebrities thread esp. considering the J. hendler reference:
    http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~hendler/
    Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by coconn04 View Post
    Nancy Grace said on her show last night that Bobby Brown will get Whitney's estate if something were to happen to Bobbi K. The divorce records were sealed so we don't know if there was something there that would prevent Bobby Brown from getting the estate.
    By law, I don't think Bobby would get anything even something did happen to Bobbi Kristina. If property was divvied up in the divorce (which likely it was), Bobby can't get squat now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    I didn't know that! Wasn't she involved with Arsenio Hall too? We could start a six degree of separation with just this group... Paula was married to Emelio Estevez... Who is Charlie Sheen's brother, who has slept with everyone...lol! Yup, Whitney could lead us back to Kevin Bacon somehow.
    I hope one of them was rotten. Spreading more than love heheheheh
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

"When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by darrock299 View Post
    Oprah has landed a the first interview with Bobbi Kristina on OWN scheduled for March 11. It didn't say the time so so if ya'll want to check your cable guides for the rest of the info....
    I'm watching a preview of it on Entertainment Tonight right now. Not seeing anything we don't already know here.

La di da, la di da, la la.

Bobbi Kristina Brown wants to change her name legally to "Kristina Houston". I can't say as I blame her.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/11/bobbi-...a-name-change/
    Rest in Peace, Michael.

She can change the name - but not the face. She'll always look like her dad and not her mom!

I think Bobbi Kris (I like that name) is a blend of her mother and father. Definitely has Bobby's nose and teeth. Her eyes are distinctly Whitney, though.

this Oprah interview with the family...seems..idk...kinda scripted. but oprah doing all the talking and interrupting doesn't help

A very controlled interview is probably all they would agree to.

Also, Bobbi is trying to send out the whole I've accepted this / I'm ok vibe.

It's only been a month, she's very young and I doubt she has much of anything about this worked out.
    The only difference between a death hag and the rest of the world is that we don't DENY we're fascinated by death.... (Tebssis)

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    A very controlled interview is probably all they would agree to.

Also, Bobbi is trying to send out the whole I've accepted this / I'm ok vibe.

It's only been a month, she's very young and I doubt she has much of anything about this worked out.
    WORD.

Casper, I love you so much baby boy! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

BIG hype. Nothing new was reported. We still don't know who took the photo, the funeral home said the family knew. So no one is saying... Or perhaps they DO know who took the photo and are keeping their mouths shut now to protect them.
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

I was thinkin' it, but not sayin' it. Poor thing.

I watched the interview. As others have said, she's trying to put on an "I'm OK" face, I don't know if it was necessarily like "I'm really ok and accepted it" I felt it was more like "No, I'm not suicidal" ?

She can change the name - but not the face. She'll always look like her dad and not her mom!
    Rest in Peace, Michael.

How much of an estate would Whitney leave anyway? From what I heard before she passed away, she was completely broke. Or maybe "famous people broke" different than "regularfolks broke"?

PS Paula Abdul and Emilio Estavez?????? Who knew? (well, certainly not me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    How much of an estate would Whitney leave anyway? From what I heard before she passed away, she was completely broke. Or maybe "famous people broke" different than "regularfolks broke"?

Ooogie! I thought everyone knew about Paula and Emilio???! She wanted kids, he already had two, and didnt want anymore. That was the reason for their breakup she says. Odd since she never had any kids. Emilio never has spoken of the reason for their demise. If you ask me, he came to his senses LOL

Back to Whitney and the interview, I agree that Bobbi K tried to come off as shes ok. She lacks the maturity and it shows. The interview with Whits sister in law was very dramatic and almost soap opera like while Bobbis was more lighthearted. I hate when people use the same old cliche

Oprah: what are your favorite memories?
    Bobbi K: Seeing her happy and smiling

Ugh

When she died a bunch of her music sold, some zoomed to the top. At Amazon (I think it was Amazon) she was near the top in downloads.

Also, her likeness, music, etc. is part of what Bobbi got, and that will yield for years.
    The only difference between a death hag and the rest of the world is that we don't DENY we're fascinated by death.... (Tebssis)

I would disown Bobby Brown also. He is a boil on the butt of a baboon
    Killer Party The Website!! Now Open!! Come chat with me! www.killerpartythemovie.com

Did anyone else think Bobbi Kris took a little dig at Oprah during the interview? Bobbi said she realized her mother was an icon when so many ppl showed up for the memorial, then Oprah said she wished they could have all gotten together to celebrate Whitney while she was still alive. Bobbi looked Oprah straight in the eyes and said she wanted to know where all those people were when her mother was hurting. If I were Oprah I would have taken that personally.

I was thinking she's nineteen, of course she want's to stay in the manch alone. HELLO!!!!!
    Death Hags Unite

Interesting - I'm watching the Oprah interview with Whitney from 2009 - she said she didn't attend her dad's funeral, but that they had made amends before he died - she had a private memorial for him.

Another thing I noticed - the earrings she is wearing in the interview seem to be the ones she wore in her casket.

Bobby Brown really did a number on her. She tried desperately to save her marriage.

She really seemed to have it together in this interview, but I wonder, was her voice always raspy, kind of husky, or did it evolve into that after the drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by RosiesRed View Post
    Did anyone else think Bobbi Kris took a little dig at Oprah during the interview? Bobbi said she realized her mother was an icon when so many ppl showed up for the memorial, then Oprah said she wished they could have all gotten together to celebrate Whitney while she was still alive. Bobbi looked Oprah straight in the eyes and said she wanted to know where all those people were when her mother was hurting. If I were Oprah I would have taken that personally.
    I have tried to research what was going on with Oprah and I found this article.
    Take it with a grain of salt, but The National Enquirer claims has stated that Oprah has offered Bobbi Kristina a million buck job on her network OWN. The deal allegedly came after Bobbi's grandmother Cissy Houston begged Oprah to watch over her troubled granddaughter. “With tears in her eyes, Cissy said her ‘grandbaby’ Krissi need­ed someone to look up to as a mother figure because her life is spiraling out of control," the tabloid claims.
    Of course nothing comes without strings and "Krissy" has been reportedly told she can earn the money over time if she kicks the drugs and works hard.“It’s all hush-hush for now because Oprah didn’t want anything to overshadow her big interview with Bobbi Kristina,” a "source" says.
    How much do we believe of this story? My personal guess is that Bobbi Kristina was through licensing fees for the Oprah interview on OWN, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that Oprah made an agreement that the sum would be paid over time if Bobbi Kristina behaves herself. Oprah would not be Oprah unless she concerned herself over any 18-year-old's welfare, famous or not.
    As for the name change I have no doubt that Bobby Brown's biological child is going to go through with this idea. Should she do it so close after her mother's death one asks? Well, as her father sang in one of his hit songs: "That's her Prerogative!”http://linda-seccaspina.newsvine.com...inas-interview
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Thanks for the link Miho. Wow, Whitney really looks out of it in her last photos, taken two days before her death.

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...-houston-alive

Bobbi K better watch her back since her "Daddy" is in line for the dough, if you know what I mean....
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Bobbi K better watch her back since her "Daddy" is in line for the dough, if you know what I mean....
    The divorce records were sealed but there might be something in that document that will override the will. They also had a prenup that states if they split up that they won't ask for monetary support from the other.

Bobbi engaged to her adopted brother...yikes. That girl's cheese had done slipped off of her cracker since her momma died...

Bobbi engaged to her adopted brother...yikes. That girl's cheese had done slipped off of her cracker since her momma died...
    Funny!

I saw yhe ex Sister in Law on t.v., here is an article on what she has to say:
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...th-drugs-video
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

She looks like s@#t on a stick!!!! And why is her belly so distended? Its not just being fat is it because I would have thought she'd
    be wrapped up spanx?

That was a good interview, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Funny!

I saw yhe ex Sister in Law on t.v., here is an article on what she has to say:
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...th-drugs-video

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    She looks like s@#t on a stick!!!! And why is her belly so distended? Its not just being fat is it because I would have thought she'd
    be wrapped up spanx?
    Yeah, she was horribly out of shape - I mentioned that earlier in the thread when she first died. Who knows what was going on... she was clearly not in good health

I think her cheese slipped a while ago. Methinks the death of her mom is just going to send her on more of a downward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    be wrapped up spanx?
    I think Whitney was on a serious bender during her "last days" (I hate that phrase). My guess....she was boozing it up and not eating properly which would account for the bloated belly. She's also sweating like a damn slave in those pics which might mean she was dehydrated. I mean, who the hell sweats so profusely unless they're working out or in the hot sun? I don't see anyone else drenched in sweat so the club couldn't have been that hot.

Maybe she had liver issue's and her alcohol and pill habits didn't help. My Aunt died of cirrhosis of the liver and she was a little thing, but sometimes her tummy would swell up so much she actually looked pregnant.

I dunno though, if she had cirrhosis they woulda seen that in her autopsy huh.

I was looking at some of her "last pics" while she was alive. Everyone was commenting on how she looked flat in her casket pic - after looking at her "last pics" her face was kinda "flat" to begin with. Not sure if she had work done or something, but she looked kinda smooshed...

Wish the Tox Report would hurry the hell up.....
    My Posse's On Broadway

I saw the Oprah interview with Whitney from 2009. That's the only interview I've seen of her and she didn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    I saw the Oprah interview with Whitney from 2009. That's the only interview I've seen of her and she didn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.
    I heard she was doing dope before the interview.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

so when in the hell are we gonna get all the results in? so weird, that regular folk we get what happend..but this is really. Unless, I missed
    the news of the actual cause of her death? idk.

Someone actually has their funeral service booklet on ebay for sale. Its relatively cheap too. Bare in mind that only close friends and family got to attend. I actually considered buying this. This probably pisses the family off, its just what they didnt want, people profitting off her dying

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITNEY-HOUS...item3a71b7966b
    Last edited by Forever-27; 03-17-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Someone actually has their funeral service booklet on ebay for sale. Its relatively cheap too. Bare in mind that only close friends and family got to attend. I actually considered buying this. This probably pisses the family off, its just what they didnt want, people profitting off her dying

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITNEY-HOUS...item3a71b7966b
    Sure is cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    this Oprah interview with the family...seems..idk...kinda scripted. but oprah doing all the talking and interrupting doesn't help
    Well that's just Oprah. She's so vain even when she's interviewing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post

I remember when they got married! Am I really old?!

Quote Originally Posted by RosiesRed View Post
    She should feel bad.

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

She looked SO different, even accounting for age, she must have had some work done.

I think her cheese slipped a while ago. Methinks the death of her mom is just going to send her on more of a downward spiral.

I think Whitney was on a serious bender during her "last days" (I hate that phrase). My guess....she was boozing it up and not eating properly which would account for the bloated belly. She's also sweating like a damn slave in those pics which might mean she was dehydrated. I mean, who the hell sweats so profusely unless they're working out or in the hot sun? I don't see anyone else drenched in sweat so the club couldn't have been that hot.
    As for the slipping cheese... I always thought the whole Houston crew was a little... off. I never trust anybody who smiles like the Chesire Cat while they're feeding me a load of bull. If you watch both the Diane Sawyer and Oprah interviews, Whitney does that a lot. IMO there were very few instances during those interviews that weren't fake as all get-out. If you'll notice, she talks a lot while hardly saying anything, smiling like the dickens the whole time. You get a lot of fluff and not a lot of substance. I felt during those interviews that she thought she was really good at fooling everyone, even to the point of being smug about it. She thought she would dazzle us all with her pretty face and brilliant smile, give us a lot of Hallelujahs and Amens and we'd all believe she was totally on the level. Now, watch the Bobbi Kris interview with Oprah and you can see those very same characteristics. That apple doesn't fall far from the tree a'tall. Same goes for the very few interviews I've seen with Cissy. Actually, I think Bobby B. was the sanest of the bunch. Just saying.

As for Whitney sweating buckets....I bet that's called a hot flash. Menopause (or as I call it, mentalpause). I'm in the throes of post-hysterectomy menopause and I can't take hormones due to being high-risk for blood clots, so I get the full effect. I could be standing in the middle of the arctic circle and break out in a hot flash so bad it would speed up the melting of the ice shelf. Whit was right around the age for it. Alcohol causes them to be more frequent and more severe as well.