Thread: Nicholle Coppler

Nicholle Coppler

The skeletal remains of a 14-year-old Ohio runaway who went missing in 1999 have been found after the home where she was last seen was demolished, according to police.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-remains...230351024.html

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

It's horrible to learn that this poor girl was killed and left to rot in a crawl space for 13 years, but at least now the family can have a little closure. Rest in peace, Nicholle.
    C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Thunderstorm.gif C:\Users\Andrew\Desktop\ccef\ccef\Freezing-Rain-and-Snow.gif

i read this article eariler, so sad.

I feel horrible for her parents, not having an answer all this time. I just can't imagine. Now they can put her to rest and hopefully that gives them some comfort....It makes mad when you hear of the police messing up cases, it was 1999, they should have known CSI crap by that time....at least enough. Seems like nobody is ever accountable when something like this happens.
    "A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Lima is such a nasty town.

I vaguely remember this when it happened, and heartbroken to learn the truth. The belief is that the murderer was involved in human trafficking.

I live about a half hour away and don't recall this made news when she vanished but it being Lima folks would have expected the worst. I've felt more safe on Clevelands East Side than I do in some of Lima's better neighborhoods.