Page 1 of 35 12310 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 1741

Thread: Drew Peterson, Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,584

    Drew Peterson, Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio


    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

    Winston CXhruchill

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,469
    Good I'm glad, the smug son of a bitch!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio (near Dayton)
    Posts
    1,809
    It's about time this asshole starts paying for his dirty deeds.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    He just got a job on HBO's Cathouse as an employee of the Cathouse.

    I guess not, now.


    Good. Smug sonofabitch.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    He deserves death. He is an embarrassment to the department and an embarrassment as a man and a human being. I'd suggest they start cleaning up the departments across the country.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    39.94N 105.07W
    Posts
    702
    All for the death penalty on this one raise your hand!

    Death wings triumphant
    O'er mankind
    Hope cheers the soul
    Eternal bliss to find

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    1,385
    hand up here-- what an asshole-- I hope he gets to be someones bitch in prison before they fry him

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    He just got a job on HBO's Cathouse as an employee of the Cathouse.

    I guess not, now.


    Good. Smug sonofabitch.

    Really ??? I had no clue...wow

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    1,990
    raising my hand and doing a happy dance!
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Midland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,943
    (raises hand way up in the air)

    he is a worthless piece of shit. being someone's bitch in prison is too good for him.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

  11. #11
    Guest Guest
    I have been very active with the Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio message boards...I have sent money in in the search for Stacy and have prayed each day that justice would prevail...you don't even know how happy I am that this day has come!!! I bawled like a baby when the news hit!

    but...Stacy's body has still not been found...and as wonderful as this news is that an indictment was handed down in the death of Kathleen his 3rd wife, I would really like to see a double whammy served on this smug piece of shit.

    he was not hired by Dennis Hof owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch...they were in "talks" about him working there but today HBO issued a statement today that they would drop the show if there was any truth to this deal...Drew apparently was supposed to fly out to Nevada tomorrow and spend the weekend in the VIP room...looks like he'll be occupied in court at 9:30 am tomorrow morning instead.

    those that have followed this case closely have become close...like family...I personally have spoken with Stacy's sister and numerous others directily involved with this case and to say there is jubilation mixed still with grief is an understatment...we want to know where he put Stacy so she can be laid to rest properly...although it looks like justice will be served for at least one of these women...we want to see it served for both of them and for the children who have not only had their mothers taken from them...but have been left far too long in the "care" of a man who has publicly disrespected and ridiculed their mothers one too many times, hasn't allowed them to grieve let alone speak of their mom's...I have first hand knowledge that these kids have been told by him they are not allowed to talk about either of them that he told the older boys there mother was a bitch who brought her death on herself and that Stacy was nothing more than a whore...he himself stated that he told the younger ones she's "on vacation and won't be back" he has partied it up...moved a 23 year old in with him and insisted the kids call her "mom" and has made a total joke and mockery of these women and of his children and of the justice system...

    all I can say is that they got him...there IS evidence and his day of reckoning is here!

    FYI to all....next Thursday the 14th keep an eye on the national news for more information regarding these cases...I can't tell you the time because I don't know what time they will air it...but it's going to be worth watching!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,124
    It should be worth watching. I hope they really have evidence because of the time that has passed I have no idea where they got it from. Let us just hope that the jury doesn't feel that they are trying him for a trumped up murder of another wife because the cops cannot find the body or whereabouts of the last wife.
    I feel sorry for those kids because they are going to drag them thru the courts and make them testify to all the things he has said to them about their mothers. It is bad enough they have lived with this and now have to be ripped apart by some attorney and they will go after those kids. It would be nice if he just pled guilty but we know that is not going to happen, just to save his kids from this pain.
    really hope they have got this evidence and it is full proof and they are positive they are going to convict because they really have only one chance to nail his ass or he is going to walk.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    YES!!!!! Finally.

    So......do ya think he's still engaged?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    It should be worth watching. I hope they really have evidence because of the time that has passed I have no idea where they got it from. Let us just hope that the jury doesn't feel that they are trying him for a trumped up murder of another wife because the cops cannot find the body or whereabouts of the last wife.
    I feel sorry for those kids because they are going to drag them thru the courts and make them testify to all the things he has said to them about their mothers. It is bad enough they have lived with this and now have to be ripped apart by some attorney and they will go after those kids. It would be nice if he just pled guilty but we know that is not going to happen, just to save his kids from this pain.
    really hope they have got this evidence and it is full proof and they are positive they are going to convict because they really have only one chance to nail his ass or he is going to walk.

    Well said Nov.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,039
    Can't wait to see what the episode reveals! I too hope that justice can be brought forth for this man and maybe he will crack and tell where he put her to rest--I doubt it though.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    He deserves death. He is an embarrassment to the department and an embarrassment as a man and a human being. I'd suggest they start cleaning up the departments across the country.
    Amen!!, LGD!!!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern Tier of New York
    Posts
    1,680
    Awesome. I'm so glad to see that this narcissistic son of a bitch is behind bars for ONE of the murders he committed!

    I'm really interested to see what happens next!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I have been very active with the Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio message boards...I have sent money in in the search for Stacy and have prayed each day that justice would prevail...you don't even know how happy I am that this day has come!!! I bawled like a baby when the news hit!

    but...Stacy's body has still not been found...and as wonderful as this news is that an indictment was handed down in the death of Kathleen his 3rd wife, I would really like to see a double whammy served on this smug piece of shit.

    he was not hired by Dennis Hof owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch...they were in "talks" about him working there but today HBO issued a statement today that they would drop the show if there was any truth to this deal...Drew apparently was supposed to fly out to Nevada tomorrow and spend the weekend in the VIP room...looks like he'll be occupied in court at 9:30 am tomorrow morning instead.

    those that have followed this case closely have become close...like family...I personally have spoken with Stacy's sister and numerous others directily involved with this case and to say there is jubilation mixed still with grief is an understatment...we want to know where he put Stacy so she can be laid to rest properly...although it looks like justice will be served for at least one of these women...we want to see it served for both of them and for the children who have not only had their mothers taken from them...but have been left far too long in the "care" of a man who has publicly disrespected and ridiculed their mothers one too many times, hasn't allowed them to grieve let alone speak of their mom's...I have first hand knowledge that these kids have been told by him they are not allowed to talk about either of them that he told the older boys there mother was a bitch who brought her death on herself and that Stacy was nothing more than a whore...he himself stated that he told the younger ones she's "on vacation and won't be back" he has partied it up...moved a 23 year old in with him and insisted the kids call her "mom" and has made a total joke and mockery of these women and of his children and of the justice system...

    all I can say is that they got him...there IS evidence and his day of reckoning is here!

    FYI to all....next Thursday the 14th keep an eye on the national news for more information regarding these cases...I can't tell you the time because I don't know what time they will air it...but it's going to be worth watching!
    Bless you for sending money to help with the search for her and for lending support to her family and friends and believing in her. I feel so sorry for her children and the families of the wives he's murdered. I am so happy to hear that there is evidence but I always have a fear in the pit of my stomach, a nausea that somehow something will go wrong, and like Novstorm mentioned, they have one chance to get it right or he walks. For once, just for once, give this guy the death sentence. Any woman that has ever encountered corrupt police officers and they've gotten away with their crimes, will also feel vindicated by a justice system that is supposed to be fair and just. I feel happy also that the other case of the two police officers that raped the woman that called for help will also go to trial with the partner now turning on the other and testifying against him. I feel sad that the only reason is because they were caught on camera. What would have been people's reaction if that hadn't been the case? They would have sided with the police. And the woman would be humiliated forever. I am so happy. When I see that man's face on TV, his smug arrogance, that same look I've seen on so many corrupt officers, I...I get scared of how I feel. I still worry about the sentencing. In Schenectady, NY., the former police chief and his wife that were operating the drug ring and were sentenced: the wife just got out after only serving four months; the chief will only serve two years. This was an FBI sting of a drug ring that operated for years. Albany is just as bad and they are just beginning to go after them. Sorry if that is off topic a bit as they are other cases, but if the police are human, then sentence them like every other human being is sentenced.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,070
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    He just got a job on HBO's Cathouse as an employee of the Cathouse.

    I guess not, now.


    Good. Smug sonofabitch.
    The bounds of scumminess have no limits.

    Not that I think the Cathouse is scummy; I like HBO sex shows as much as anyone else. But this douchebag just wants (wanted) to continue his quest for dumb, young tail to seduce and manipulate. What a fucker.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    sacramento, ca
    Posts
    297
    Glad that piece of shit is getting whats coming to him. On another note, one of Salvio's family members being interviewed on the new, blazing the neck tattoos.......whats your take on neck tats? LOL

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    Bless you for sending money to help with the search for her and for lending support to her family and friends and believing in her. I feel so sorry for her children and the families of the wives he's murdered. I am so happy to hear that there is evidence but I always have a fear in the pit of my stomach, a nausea that somehow something will go wrong, and like Novstorm mentioned, they have one chance to get it right or he walks. For once, just for once, give this guy the death sentence. Any woman that has ever encountered corrupt police officers and they've gotten away with their crimes, will also feel vindicated by a justice system that is supposed to be fair and just. I feel happy also that the other case of the two police officers that raped the woman that called for help will also go to trial with the partner now turning on the other and testifying against him. I feel sad that the only reason is because they were caught on camera. What would have been people's reaction if that hadn't been the case? They would have sided with the police. And the woman would be humiliated forever. I am so happy. When I see that man's face on TV, his smug arrogance, that same look I've seen on so many corrupt officers, I...I get scared of how I feel. I still worry about the sentencing. In Schenectady, NY., the former police chief and his wife that were operating the drug ring and were sentenced: the wife just got out after only serving four months; the chief will only serve two years. This was an FBI sting of a drug ring that operated for years. Albany is just as bad and they are just beginning to go after them. Sorry if that is off topic a bit as they are other cases, but if the police are human, then sentence them like every other human being is sentenced.
    Only one other thing to add, long Gone day..as a police officer is supposed to uphold the law, I think that they deserve even harsher sentencing than the average person. They are in a position of power and use both their position and their knowledge to commit a crime like this, not available to the average everyday person. For that, they deserve even harsher, more stringent sentencing, IMO.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    Only one other thing to add, long Gone day..as a police officer is supposed to uphold the law, I think that they deserve even harsher sentencing than the average person. They are in a position of power and use both their position and their knowledge to commit a crime like this, not available to the average everyday person. For that, they deserve even harsher, more stringent sentencing, IMO.
    I agree with you one hundred percent but was afraid to say it. I am so happy to hear someone else with that opinion.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,446
    Glad that they've arrested him....clearly he has uncontrolable rage issues! I hope that they have plenty of evidence to lock him up & throw away the key. No raised hand for the d.p. from me. I think that life without parole is a worse fate.

    ***Note, since this thread is about Drew & not about his victim(s) & since he's alive (much to our wishes otherwise), I'm moving this thread into "everything else".

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,768
    I jumped for joy when I seen the news! About time! He not that long agp was about 8 mles from my house! Creepy Bastard!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    Only one other thing to add, long Gone day..as a police officer is supposed to uphold the law, I think that they deserve even harsher sentencing than the average person. They are in a position of power and use both their position and their knowledge to commit a crime like this, not available to the average everyday person. For that, they deserve even harsher, more stringent sentencing, IMO.
    Absolutely on this one. I hope he doesn't get bail.....Really I am ... Anxiously waitng for this smug SOB to get sentenced for what everyone knows he has done. Lets see how smug his face is then.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Absolutely on this one. I hope he doesn't get bail.....Really I am ... Anxiously waitng for this smug SOB to get sentenced for what everyone knows he has done. Lets see how smug his face is then.
    He thinks he can beat the rap! He thinks he is aknow it all! Thats why he went to the Appellette Court close to my town! He wants it out of his jurisdiction! And yes I bet he is crying the blues right now!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson and clover View Post
    Glad that piece of shit is getting whats coming to him. On another note, one of Salvio's family members being interviewed on the new, blazing the neck tattoos.......whats your take on neck tats? LOL
    My ex, who is a cop used to say only criminals have neck tattoos. However, I do not believe this to be true at all.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    I am so very glad to see this news and look forward to what comes out next.

    DH, please pass along our support for Stacey's family and well wishes and especially, the hope that her case is also resolved.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    He deserves death. He is an embarrassment to the department and an embarrassment as a man and a human being. I'd suggest they start cleaning up the departments across the country.
    BOY DO I AGREE!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Warwick, RI, USA
    Posts
    1,919
    Maybe karma has come around to finally bite him on the arrogant ass! I can only guess with him in jail: 1.) they will have a better ability to concentrate on Stacey's case, especially with Kathleen's case being prepared for trial and: 2.) he won't be able to get his hooks into another naive and needy young woman. At least, if he does, he can do minimal damage as he'll be in prison and restricted to letters and visits.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,071
    Quote Originally Posted by GAdeathhag View Post
    hand up here-- what an asshole-- I hope he gets to be someones bitch in prison before they fry him
    i imagine an ex-cop,and a crooked one at that,will have a demise that would make dahmers methods seem merciful.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

    Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

    "If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

  32. #32
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,048
    I am glad to hear that HBO had some enough sense to release that they would drop Cathouse is he was hired by them.

    I hope this guy gets what he deserves. Glad to see him finally getting something. I only hope that he eventually breaks down and lets Stacey's family have some closure as well.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    i imagine an ex-cop,and a crooked one at that,will have a demise that would make dahmers methods seem merciful.
    I would love it if this happened but he is still a cop and it seems no matter what crimes they are guilty of, they get special treatment, light sentences, and kept separate from the general pop.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,469
    This bastard thinks it's all a fucking joke. I heard on Good Morning America that he said as he was arrested "Well I should have returned those library books" , Pice of shit, Bloody Hell, who says that??? His lawyer said well he deals with high stress situations with comedy or jokes, he was trained like that. Now which Po-Po department trains their officers stupid insensitive shit like that??

    This case pisses me off more and more.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    15,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    Good I'm glad, the smug son of a bitch!
    Here here!! He is incredibly smug. I hope they are able to get justice for these women.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,677
    I wonder what his girlfriend (fiancee) thinks of him now.
    “What will I be doing in twenty years' time?
    I'll be dead, darling!
    Are you crazy?”

    -Freddie Mercury

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY Long Island
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    YES!!!!! Finally.

    So......do ya think he's still engaged?
    The woman he is "engaged to" called her father crying hysterically because Drew was arrested and they took the kids.
    The father was thrilled and had previously made public statements about how worried he was about his daughter and last weekend they had discussed plans to elope to Vegas. I am wondering if that info lit a fire under the arrest proceedings timeline?
    The above info from CNN earlier today.
    What a smug creep this guy is. I hope he sits in a cell and rots.
    Regards,
    Mary

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    Oh man, this current 'fiance' is so lucky it's beyond words.....saved by the arrest! I can only imagine how happy her parents are.

    And it occured to me this morning....he is not being arrested for his last wife who is STILL 'missing', but for the one who was found in the bathtub!! They still have one more wife to find him guilty of murdering!!!


  39. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    His attorney is saying the case is too weak. Oh, please, please, get this guy.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30640160/

    They should have had him on the wife before this. It was because he was a cop that he got away with it. Accidental drowning? Give me a break. The sheer stupidity of the coroner. She had a head wound. How many were paid off? No one is safe anymore.
    Last edited by Long Gone Day; 05-08-2009 at 10:00 AM.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    He was never even disciplined by his chief for the domestic abuse. According to: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21773405/page/2/

    In many police departments, allegations of domestic abuse and the issuance of a restraining order would have caused the officer to have his firearm taken away. His supervisors would have placed him on some kind of administrative duty until the allegations were resolved (the so-called “rubber gun squad.”) In a recent media interview by his current chief of police, no indication was given of any type of such action ever being taken against him.Sgt. Peterson was due to retire or had otherwise indicated his desire to retire in November 2007.
    That's a joke. They are some of the biggest perpetrator's of domestic violence and also drunk driving. They are not prosecuted.



  41. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson and clover View Post
    Glad that piece of shit is getting whats coming to him. On another note, one of Salvio's family members being interviewed on the new, blazing the neck tattoos.......whats your take on neck tats? LOL
    HOT!! As long as they're other tattoos to back it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    His attorney is saying the case is too weak. Oh, please, please, get this guy.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30640160/

    They should have had him on the wife before this. It was because he was a cop that he got away with it. Accidental drowning? Give me a break. The sheer stupidity of the coroner. She had a head wound. How many were paid off? No one is safe anymore.
    His attorney didn't even show up!...

    Someone needs to SLAAAAAAP that fuckin grin OFF his face!!
    ♥♥♥

  42. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Whoa, didn't show up, huh? They are asking for 20 million bail and, I think they said, 60 years with no chance at parole? Did I hear that right?

  43. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    thatta way ---->
    Posts
    5,972
    It's been moved to May 18 and yes, it's a $20 million bond... I'm not sure about the last part.
    ♥♥♥

  44. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,776
    20 Mil makes me think they don't want ole Drew walking around "helping" witnesses, if ya know what I mean.

  45. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NY Long Island
    Posts
    4,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    Oh man, this current 'fiance' is so lucky it's beyond words.....saved by the arrest! I can only imagine how happy her parents are.

    And it occured to me this morning....he is not being arrested for his last wife who is STILL 'missing', but for the one who was found in the bathtub!! They still have one more wife to find him guilty of murdering!!!

    Curl, he did such a hatchet job verbally on last wife's character that unless they find that blue plastic barrell with her body that his nephew helped him ditch and then told the police about it I think that he will skate on that one.
    Regards,
    Mary

  46. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,928
    Yeah, but Mary, do you thing anyone believes him now? It is so obvious to the public that he is a liar, and there are so many people vouching for her character. It still would be circumstantial unless they find the body. I still think they should have charged him with both. To the jury, this many dead wives is a just a little too many. And together, the evidence on the one will help the circumstantial of the other?

  47. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    I have been so pissed about this whole Drew Peterson crap, that I haven't even posted. I am enhancing my calm right now. This man would make me lose my religion.

    Thank You, Lady Justice.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  48. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,876
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    I have been so pissed about this whole Drew Peterson crap, that I haven't even posted. I am enhancing my calm right now. This man would make me lose my religion.

    Thank You, Lady Justice.
    I'm sorry she, you knew I had to do it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3VTX0pxoE
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  49. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    Curl, he did such a hatchet job verbally on last wife's character that unless they find that blue plastic barrell with her body that his nephew helped him ditch and then told the police about it I think that he will skate on that one.
    Regards,
    Mary
    OMG I hope you're wrong STF! I hope they exhaust every single option and nail his ass for that one, too. Whether she was a dingbat nutter or not, I hope she and her family get the justice they deserve.

  50. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    2,919
    Im glad this asshole is headed for prison. And all I have to say about his "new fiance" what a dumb bitch! Seriously, does she own any brain cells? Guess she thinks she's special and he loves her and nothing bad would ever have happened to her. Dumb twat! Grrrrrrr
    ____________________________

    If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •