Thread: Two teenaged girls arrested for torturing endangered tortois

Two teenaged girls arrested for torturing endangered tortois

"A Clay County teen who made national headlines for allegedly torturing and killing a state-protected tortoise made her first appearance in court Saturday morning.
    Jennifer Emoke Greene, 18, and a 15-year-old girl, both of Orange Park, were arrested Friday following an investigation by Florida wildlife officials into a video that appears to show the two teens lighting a gopher tortoise on fire and crushing it to death."

Full story here

They should do the exact same thing to these girls as they did to the tortoise.

I was reading about this a couple days ago. Stories with animals are the only ones I cannot handle. When I read about it hissing still, I had to stop. Their identities have been outed online. They are ghetto trash.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3gox5V3VL1rtfnc7o1_500.gif
    Abandon all hope.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    I was reading about this a couple days ago. Stories with animals are the only ones I cannot handle. When I read about it hissing still, I had to stop. Their identities have been outed online. They are ghetto trash.
    I'm the exact same way. Like a movie or a show people getting slaughtered and I'm fine but one little puppy dies and I want the killer to pay!!

Critters and kids are the stories that get me. Everybody hurts, everything feels. Hopefully a good punishment will make them think twice about being cruel again.

The local news keeps replaying the video. I hope these two bitches enjoy prison which they should do time.

Little bitches. Don't most serial killers have a history of animal torture and abuse? Very telling.

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

I'm from Jacksonville which is a county away from where this happened sucks because I can't watch the news without reliving the moment over and over and over again

I wonder what they would do if someone set them on fire ? Any sick fuck who abuses children or animals.. just hand me my lighter.

I finally watched this story last night. Well, thru my fingers anyway.

Nasty little bitches, who does that to a small creature that can't get away?

They are being threatened for what they did. Not sorry to hear it.
    The only difference between a death hag and the rest of the world is that we don't DENY we're fascinated by death.... (Tebssis)

I can't watch the story. I'll bet money this isn't the first time these girls have done this. They need some intensive psychotherapy. And maybe a electric cattleprod up the backside.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Sick. Animals can't tell anyone they've been hurt, and in this case the poor thing was totally defenseless. If there were no comsequences, I would be very comfortable exterminating theae two. It's possible for human beings to redeem themselves, but in this case I would happily bet against it.

Wasn't Angela Corey the prosecutor that brought charges against Trayvon?

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Sick. Animals can't tell anyone they've been hurt, and in this case the poor thing was totally defenseless. If there were no comsequences, I would be very comfortable exterminating theae two. It's possible for human beings to redeem themselves, but in this case I would happily bet against it.

Wasn't Angela Corey the prosecutor that brought charges against Trayvon?
    Angela Corey is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Angela Corey is a joke.
    I just realized I said "Trayvon" when I meant to say "George Zimmerman", so I have no room to talk...

I just realized I said "Trayvon" when I meant to say "George Zimmerman", so I have no room to talk...
    I read it and never caught the mistake. I guess I just knew what you meant. So same here, no room to talk, lol.

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

How cruel. What a couple of little loser bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I read it and never caught the mistake. I guess I just knew what you meant. So same here, no room to talk, lol.
    Thanks, now I don't feel so bad.

"Now you're scared of us, huh?"

Cruel, psychotic bitches. The worst thing is, animal cruelty usually only results in a slap on the wrist, IF that.
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

Thanks, now I don't feel so bad.