Thread: Teresa Benigno Taylor

Teresa Benigno Taylor

Teresa was murdered by her husband, Dr. Kenneth Taylor Nov 11, 1984, she was 25 years old and a new mother of a baby boy. Her body was found tossed in a ditch, she died from massive head trauma. A bitter custody battle over Teresa's son soon followed. There was a lifetime movie made about this called In A Child's name and there is also a book by the same title.

It appears that Kenneth Taylor, who had been married four times, tried to kill one of his other wives as well.

http://articles.mcall.com/1984-11-19...-county-prison

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=33692078

For those of you that want to watch the movie, here is the Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1TJ...mi-5Bpr4-aPU6H
    "Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting" Peter Pan.

Thank you Mr. Tyrrell for always being there. My mentor, my friend, my second dad. 1951-2014

Is Taylor out of prison already? Hopefullly staying far, far away from his and Teresa's son and her family?

I don't think he is Linnie, from what I understand he got life without parole, I tried to look him up just by his name, but couldn't really find anything. I do know that he, Ken, has tried to escape from prison several times and was caught with razor that he stole from the prison work shop, which he hid in his cell. He told Peter Maas, author of In A Child's name, that he does not intend to stay locked up.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 02-26-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    "Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting" Peter Pan.

Thank you Mr. Tyrrell for always being there. My mentor, my friend, my second dad. 1951-2014

So it's 19F here and I can't believe I watched the the whole movie. I couldn't help thinking the whole time that the Taylor's were casted as textbook evil and the guy playing Dr. Taylor looked like Ted Bundy! Serious creeps!

Pkstracy, you come up with some good creepy "I-can't-put-it-down" thrillers!
    Last edited by Aviatrix; 02-27-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Thank you Aviatrix, his family was odd, I am reading in a child's name as well. I love true crime and came across it on amazon and thought my fellow death hags would like it as well, the part in the movie that got to me was when the parents or grandparents, slept in the room and when it got dark the walls and floor glowed from all the luminol that was used to find blood. Yep the guy that played him in the movie looked like Ted Bundy.