Thread: Zebb Quinn

Zebb Quinn

Now THIS one is crazy. Guy disappears, and then 2 weeks later his car turns up with lips painted on the windshield and a live puppy inside?! If the perp was trying to create confusion, well done, my friend.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebb_Quinn

That is a crazy one! Never heard of it before. I will have to see if I can find that episode of Disappeared.

The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    This is freaky!

Whoa! If the mom thinks the car was left by someone who knows she works nearby, what was the message they were trying to convey? Sorry I killed your kid (air kiss), but here's a puppy to make amends? Craaaaazy.

And Mammy, please don't post pics of me without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by MissZoot View Post
    Whoa! If the mom thinks the car was left by someone who knows she works nearby, what was the message they were trying to convey? Sorry I killed your kid (air kiss), but here's a puppy to make amends? Craaaaazy.

And Mammy, please don't post pics of me without my permission.
    Sorry! LOL

WOW.

I think I'd have a longer talk with Mr. Owens.

This case drives me crazy. I've vacationed in Asheville numerous times. The Asheville PD really screwed this one up. I wonder why the SBI has not been called in to assist? It seems very solvable.

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    This case drives me crazy. I've vacationed in Asheville numerous times. The Asheville PD really screwed this one up. I wonder why the SBI has not been called in to assist? It seems very solvable.
    Asheville is a pretty cool place. I actually live in Knoxville, so am not too far away. I was a little surprised when I stumbled on this story that I had not heard about it before!

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Asheville is a pretty cool place. I actually live in Knoxville, so am not too far away. I was a little surprised when I stumbled on this story that I had not heard about it before!
    Me too. Next time I go to Asheville I'm going to check out the Wal-Mart and where the car was parked, etc.

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Me too. Next time I go to Asheville I'm going to check out the Wal-Mart and where the car was parked, etc.
    That is a good idea!