Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Martin

with that edited version, it really sounded like coons. then they played that one part over and over and over. Im glad they put the truth out there though. Someone on here thought it was punks in the beginning. So good ears to that person, *sorry i dont wanna go back and look and then retype this.

not sure if this has been posted but i read this today on facebook.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1408421.html

*rolls eyes* Just tell me when it's over! lol.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Gawd.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

Shaken baby syndrome?

How 'bouts just closed head injury if they were going to at all?
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 04-08-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    The only difference between a death hag and the rest of the world is that we don't DENY we're fascinated by death.... (Tebssis)

Grand jury convenes on Tues.

I have no doubt Zimmerman is nervous.

And he should be.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

Shaken Baby Syndrome? His parents were just standing their ground...

I'll get my coat....
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16814&dateline=1337859949

"I hope I never get old. My god, I hope I never get old." - RIP Bradley Nowell

Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    I really think that NBC should identify the "producer" that was responsible for this. It really makes one think about, just how many other times that this "producer" may have used their "custom editing" to suit their own viewpoint, agenda, or bias, to sensationalize and incite the public with fictitious crap like this time It really does appear that they were really trying to make sure that race, was a prominent point?? C.
    Indeed.

In the Mike Wallace thread, someone posted that you could never see any biases in Wallace's interviews or reporting. I'm starting to wonder if he was among the last with that ability and ethic. When you start making the news and not just reporting it, you're no better than the scum you're framing or protecting.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

Just read there will be no Grand Jury. 3, 2, 1.

Just read it too.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    It funny hearing white people cry about being oppressed. DO white people get the cops called on them for simply walking down the street? DO police pull them over if they are driving in the wrong area of town? Do store clerks follow you for simply wearing your Lynyrd Skynrd shirt? In Mississippi, when polled, 46% of GOP voters opposed inter racial marriage. I guess marrying your cousin is ok but not a black or someone that is the same sex. They want to take their country back? To when, 1952 Jim Crow Alabama?
    It's funny hearing black people or any other race cry about being oppressed. DO white people (and other races) get killed for simply walking down the street in a bad neighbourhood? Is reverse racism alive and well? Why are simpletons from all different races still fuelling this kind of stuff?

There are dangerous neighbourhoods where white people are unsafe but you don't see white people picketing the roads and begging for military intervention. I really think it's funny when racial minorities start problems considering how far things have come in the last 50 years. Why set it back because of a few fuckwits? Things are better now then they ever were for any racial minority. If anything, the scales are slowly tipping against white people but such is life- all people are meant to be equal. I get sick of hearing the same drivel because there was a shooting. It doesn't matter what skin colours were involved and Obama should be ashamed of himself for saying anything. If anything it made him look racist. He is half white, if a white kid gets shot does he make the same outlandish claims?
    But most like chaos, stopless, cool,
    Without a chance, or spar,
    Or even a report of land
    To justify despair.
    -Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeadBettie View Post
    YEAH!!! Lol. I'm about half as well! Cherokee on one side, Seminole on the other! Native Pride, baby.
    Cool! I have a good friend who is native and remember when he wasn't that proud. I always encouraged him and now he seems alot more charismatic and confident then he used to.

As for me, I'm Irish, English and Scottish mainly. White pride here!

Cheers
    Or even a report of land
    To justify despair.
    -Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Shaken Baby Syndrome? His parents were just standing their ground...

I'll get my coat....
    Normally I wouldn't find that funny, but in this case it gave me a giggle...

Quote Originally Posted by DionysianSpirit View Post
    It's funny hearing black people or any other race cry about being oppressed. DO white people (and other races) get killed for simply walking down the street in a bad neighbourhood? Is reverse racism alive and well? Why are simpletons from all different races still fuelling this kind of stuff?

There are dangerous neighbourhoods where white people are unsafe but you don't see white people picketing the roads and begging for military intervention. I really think it's funny when racial minorities start problems considering how far things have come in the last 50 years. Why set it back because of a few fuckwits? Things are better now then they ever were for any racial minority. If anything, the scales are slowly tipping against white people but such is life- all people are meant to be equal. I get sick of hearing the same drivel because there was a shooting. It doesn't matter what skin colours were involved and Obama should be ashamed of himself for saying anything. If anything it made him look racist. He is half white, if a white kid gets shot does he make the same outlandish claims?
    "Like"

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

"Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by DionysianSpirit View Post

Show me one example of the police pulling someone over because they are white. It dont happen.

Show me one example of the police pulling someone over because they are white. It dont happen.
    Are you serious? Have enough of us not shot down your ridiculous double standards on this thread? There is racism ALL...ACROSS...THE....BOARD. Stick with the topic, which is Trayvon Martin. Not how blinded you are to actual facts.
    Darkling, I listen; and, for many a time
    I have been half in love with easeful Death.
    - John Keats
    Learn, Accept, Love. http://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/

that is just disgusting. Stupid ass people.

I just saw that on MSN, Belle! I was shocked. I hope they catch whoever is responsible.
    Darkling, I listen; and, for many a time
    I have been half in love with easeful Death.
    - John Keats
    Learn, Accept, Love. http://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com/

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    not sure if this has been posted but i read this today on facebook.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1408421.html

That is going to be really easy to disprove medically. Trust me on that.

Unless Zimmerman is hiding about somewhere downright half dead and profoundly brain damaged. But, since he is not in a hospital, that would be pushing it.

Oh well. Glad to learn he has stupid as all get out legal counsel.

Enough with people hassling eachother over race in this thread. You want to make comments about this or that involved party being racist, fine. But no more shooting at eachother on the subject because it violates rule 4 and causes needless arguments, grudges and other issues that aren't productive to the thread or this board's membership.

Just watched JVM's show tonight re: Trayvon Martin case. George Z. is trying to put up a website called www.zimmermandefense.com to solicit funds for his living expenses and lawyer fees since he was "forced" to quit his job due to a "life-changing" incident. Have to take JVM's word for it because when I tried to get it on on my computer, I got one of those GoDaddy domain sites. According to JVM, George Z's lawyer confirmed this report. Even if he doesn't end up putting the website up, the call has gone out that he is seeking donations.

Please allow me to vent before my head explodes. Mr. Z. has a right to put up this website and has a right to express himself and solicit funds for his defense. But is it just me or is this tacky or what? Great way to switch the emphasis from a dead teenager to himself. Along with the "shaken baby" defense that one of his lawyers suggested, this crap has hit an all-time low. If his head injury was so freaking serious, why was he not taken to a hospital ER that night? We all know what happened to the actress Natasha Richardson with her head injury and the consequences of her not seeking help. Why wouldn't the EMTs have said "We need to check this out in order for you to be safe"?

I understand the desire of Mr. Z's family and friends to help him but everytime they try to provide an explanation, his whole story gets more implausible and more and more, I am screaming at my TV set in frustration.
    Last edited by sierrarose; 04-09-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Up thread you will read that the last pic is not Trayvon Martin. Anyway, my nephew and some of my besties dress like this and they are decent guys. Whatevah, a wannabe is not always the same as a be. This was a kid who was blown off the earth by a shitbag. His life, any life--except for ye old ten thousand several monsters still living out there--is worth their oxygen and when they die, when their life is stolen, it is a horrible tragedy.
    That was not meant in any disrespect to the boy that was killed. I agree that not all kids who dress in this manner are bad but....how do you tell them apart if you don't know them? Let's face facts it does make a statement toward the gang banger bad boy look since they did start this trend of pants hanging off their asses hats on sideways hoodies covering their faces. It just makes people uncomfortable and suspicious. A reason to unjustly kill someone? of course not.

Maybe he had the hoodie up because it was raining, dont you think? I haven't seen anywhere where it said his pants were sagging.

That GZ website is back up and working for the moment.

At the bottom it says this:

-- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke --

They take mastercard, etc. as well.
    The only difference between a death hag and the rest of the world is that we don't DENY we're fascinated by death.... (Tebssis)

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    That GZ website is back up and working for the moment.

At the bottom it says this:

-- The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke --

They take mastercard, etc. as well.
    Asswipes

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Yeah, well, I've lived in Metro Atlanta for 54 years and that cannot be compared to being all over the country. People in my own town drop their jaws when they see one of the black & white couples. The house next door is an itty bitty 2 bedroom white clapboard. The rent is sky high. Why? To keep what the landlords call "scum" from even thinking about wanting to rent it. Scum, meaning all blacks, latinos, orientals, muslim, et al. No one but white bread has ever lived there and one of those pearly whites was a drug dealer.

I do not understand why some people do not see the race thing. It's Miami, it's race up one side and down the other, and it's not the first incident, nor will it be the last. Lynard Skynard tee shirts may not seem a factor in race but for some it is, just as a hoodie isn't a factor, but was to that piece of shit GZ.

I personally don't give a pickled fuck what kind of history Martin had. I don't care how big is was, how old, or what color, he did not have a weapon, he was screaming for his life, there were no marks on his hands, but Z had a fucking gun and blew him away. That ain't right. He should have been arrested on the spot. And because he wasn't I hope soon LE heads will fucking roll into a limestone sinkhole in Miami.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    I'm **pushing the LIKE button**
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Yeah. Word.
    Yes, yes and yes........thanks for the outstanding post Cindy.

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I saw on the Today Show this morning that GZ has a website. You can also donate money to his cause - for legal & for living expenses. They interviewed a gentleman who stated "Why is he asking for money if he's innocent??".

And Cindy - thanks for that outstanding post. Summed it all up for me.

You know this is going to get way worse before it even gets somewhat better.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Wow..........thanks for the post.

No problem

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    That was not meant in any disrespect to the boy that was killed. I agree that not all kids who dress in this manner are bad but....how do you tell them apart if you don't know them? Let's face facts it does make a statement toward the gang banger bad boy look since they did start this trend of pants hanging off their asses hats on sideways hoodies covering their faces. It just makes people uncomfortable and suspicious. A reason to unjustly kill someone? of course not.
    Very true. How do you tell the difference between the thug looking for trouble and the innocent kid who's dressing to be cool? The thing is though, most thinking people would just cross the street, not pull a gun.

Maybe he had the hoodie up because it was raining, don't you think? I haven't seen anywhere where it said his pants were sagging.
    If you're stupid enough to call the cops on an eight year old playing in the street, you're probably not going to take time to consider the weather's effect on someone's choice of dress.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

I just heard on the news that his lawyers are not representing him anymore.

That's what I just heard! HA HA!

I just heard on the news that his lawyers are not representing him anymore.
    Yep, stupid asswip contact Sean Hannity
    Right there it tells you he is full of shit and guilty as hell

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Trying to get money so he can get out of the US and hide I bet. I cant believe he put that website up for money.

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Yep, stupid asswip contact Sean Hannity
    Right there it tells you he is full of shit and guilty as hell
    kate~ I'm going to mail you a George Zimmerman pinata!

Are charges imminent?

kate~ I'm going to mail you a George Zimmerman pinata!
    Otay! I will smack with my Sarah Palin batshit crazy bat!!!

When they drive through a low income neighborhood at 2 a.m. because chances are they are looking for drugs. I have a PO friend who has told me this numerous times. Racial profiling exists across the board depending on the situation.
    Last edited by Miho; 04-11-2012 at 10:08 AM.

I have a sneaking suspicion this will all end with a suicide.

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post

VCNJ~

Thinking the same thing. We will find him dead in a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post

VCNJ~
    That would sure save a lot of time and money

Just sayin.............

They are going to announce charges against him...

I think that now that they are going to charge him, you guys might be right, we will find him dead somewhere, or he has left the country.

When the lawyers held that press conference that was the first thing that flitted thru my head when they said they didn't know exactly where he was, that he'd been out of touch for a few days.

If he really believes and knows he did nothing wrong then there is not a good enough reason to kill himself.
    He has his share of supporters.

Betcha he wishes he'd have kept his ass in his house that night.

Betcha he wishes he didn't have his gun, but he's one of those "tough" guys, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    When they drive through a low income neighborhood at 2 a.m. because chances are they are looking for drugs. I have a PO friend who has told me this numerous times. Racial profiling exists across the board depending on the situation.
    I would think walking through the neighborhood at 2 a.m. is a reason that a cop would use to stop you no matter what race you are.

It appears as though they really are going to charge him.

Yes Virgina, there is a Santa Claus
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

I would think walking through the neighborhood at 2 a.m. is a reason that a cop would use to stop you no matter what race you are.
    That's the point though. There are tons of different races making up the police force nowadays as well. This whole "black people and minorities" get profiled is a complete pipe dream of the past, and although it still occurs in certain instances, it is no longer a valid argument or rebuttal to any kind of "racism" conversation.
    Or even a report of land
    To justify despair.
    -Emily Dickinson