Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

Ouch!! That has to hurt. Reading some of the comments, could be they were both naked....something was going on here. Zombies?..lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1548359.html
    "A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Ohhh Florida!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3gox5V3VL1rtfnc7o1_500.gif
    Abandon all hope.

Luckily he didn't like hotdogs.
    Ahahaha!
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Ahahaha!
    lol Cindy, bad girl..lol

Zombies, man. They creep me out.

There is an eight minute video in one of the articles where both men do seem to be naked.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/2...macarthur.html

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Herald
    Police theorize the attacker might have been suffering from "cocaine psychosis," a drug-induced craze that bakes the body internally and often leads the affected to strip naked to try and cool off.
    Now we just wait to see if the victim dies mysteriously or there are reports of other grisly incidents of "cocaine psychosis". lol
    Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Wow, that's got to be the weirdest thread name I've ever seen...
    "And really, who didn't want to see Churchill's wiener?" - radiojane

I need to move out of this state.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed

This was in our local newspaper..I live in Florida..& i haven,t seen any zombies..Wal*Martians Yes
    R.I.P. Larry Hagman

I saw this on the Drudge & immediately came here to see what people are saying. With all the horror/true crime I read, this has to be one of the top horrific things I've ever seen. To happen in broad daylight in one of the most populated cities in America?? ****ing terrifying!! And then to read the comments where tons of people think the cop acted rashly by shooting this MF'er??? HE WAS EATING A HUMAN'S FACE!!! He warned him to stop numerous times...the monster looked up with flesh in his mouth & GROWLED!! Keep eating, so he was blown away. Even after shot on time, he keep on attacking the guy's face!! This scares the crap out of me. Wish the cop could have done worse to the bastard than shoot him! It will be a blessing if the other guy passes away. Imagine the pain and horror of living with 75% of your face gone!! I will be haunted by this story for a while.

Both men were nude. The man doing the eating was high on a new designer drug called Bath Salts. This happened by the Miami Herald building. The victim was missing his lips, his cheek, and an eye. Nothing else so far. The victim is at Jackson Memorial Hospital. No riots and no mysterious murders. It's all been as a result of that new designer drug.
    Huge fan of Vincent Price
    I'm a lady and I'm not on the market.

I thought "bath salts" had been out for a while, at least a year or so now...?
    Is one of the side effects the desire to eat people's faces?!? Yikes! Even meth doesn't cause that...
    "I like my big old granny panties, but I don't want them big enough to bunch up and make it look like I shit my pants." - Mammy

I'm just posting what was said on our local news station. Believe me, if it was zombies you can bet my @$$ wouldn't be on FAD forums for long, just enough to post grab your s**t and haul @$$!

This is a strange case....I can't even imagine what might have been going through his mind...did he see a big steak in front of him or what? I'm not real fimiliar with this Bath Salts thing and I thought I knew my drugs...well not my drugs...lol. Sounds like worse then a bad acid trip. I so would love to hear the victims story though, if that will ever happen, poor guy. Can we assume since they were both nude they were both doing the drug or might he have been a innocent victim. Either way, terrible story, not one we're used to hearing, hope it will be the last.

pass me the salt and the ketchup please.

http://www.newser.com/story/146932/m...dentified.html

Mommies little clones. Est since 2004!

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    pass me the salt and the ketchup please.

http://www.newser.com/story/146932/m...dentified.html
    No side dishes, no garnish, not even a little salad with a nice vinagrette? That's not just barbaric - that's gauche.

You be careful out among them English.
    Who would Jesus bomb?
    A liberal is someone who is ten degrees left of center in good times, and ten degrees right of center if it affects him personally. - Phil Ochs
    Happy Easter. Jesus is risen! Christ is Lord! Or the Easter Bunny just laid an egg - your mileage may vary.

Pity: They were both nude because they were homeless....or at least that's what is believed. I think (I don't know for sure) it was a very severe case of wrong place, wrong time. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time it's happened. Just the first time it's being talked about.... They said this sort of crime has escalated. You know what that says to me? Time to GTFO of Florida.

Don't you know? It's art.
    "Canada may no longer have the penny but I have plenty of "cents" that is common"- pwem

Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    Pity: They were both nude because they were homeless....or at least that's what is believed. I think (I don't know for sure) it was a very severe case of wrong place, wrong time. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time it's happened. Just the first time it's being talked about.... They said this sort of crime has escalated. You know what that says to me? Time to GTFO of Florida.
    Or stay the f**k away from anyone whose nekkid, looks manic and smells of lavender or gardenia!!

Wrong kind of bath salts Josh. It's a drug that they made called that.

Here's a link with more information about the suspect: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1085959

this is just horrible..But i have to admit, I laughed my ass off thinking about the guy GROWLING at the cop. Could you imagine walking up, seeing this, telling the guy to stop, and he growls at you... I wouldnt have asked a few times, I wouldve said it once, and when he growled at me, i wouldve shot him MANY times to make sure he was dead.

Has anyone seen the pics of the guys face after the ordeal? HORRIBLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    this is just horrible..But i have to admit, I laughed my ass off thinking about the guy GROWLING at the cop. Could you imagine walking up, seeing this, telling the guy to stop, and he growls at you... I wouldnt have asked a few times, I wouldve said it once, and when he growled at me, i wouldve shot him MANY times to make sure he was dead.
    I think that's pretty such the way it went down.
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

I did. I've never seen anything like it. I wonder how long it took to do that kind of damage. It had to have taken a while. And why was the victim unable to fight back at all? He just laid there and let someone eat his whole head off?? Everything I see or hear just raises more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    No side dishes, no garnish, not even a little salad with a nice vinagrette? That's not just barbaric - that's gauche.
    Not even some fava beans and a nice chianti?

Bath salts make more sense. Some of the articles I've seen are saying it's an overdose of LSD. I'm sorry, but unless LSD has changed a LOT since I was in college, there's no way...

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    Zombies, man. They creep me out.

I hate zombies too!! They make me very nervous
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

I think what bothers me most about this story is the guy whose face was eaten, was still alive!! Can you imagine? Just insane.

I'm glad the cops shot the zombie guy. I hope they shot him in the face several times. Talk about gruesome!!!
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Those pesky zombies.

EATING his face. OMG.

here is a picture that someone took with then on the bike trail, for the twisted sick peeps such as me, whom wanna see.

WARNING THIS IS A VERY GRAFFIC PICTURE OF 2 NUDE MEN ( YOU CANT SEE NO TWIGS OR BERRIES) BUT YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF BLOOD AND FACE NO THERE CHECK IT OUT AT YOUR RISK!

http://i.imgur.com/L9YrC.jpg

I feel sorry for the guy that saw it, i was watching news clips and poor guy will never be the same. Someone needs to just hold him and give him some xanax.

Question

so the victim whose face is gone, in the hospital & still alive? Godbless him. I hope he can still make it. Is that self-fish? And.. this zombie, was high on bath salts?? Or is that the legal term for it? Its some kind of LSD??

From what we're hearing down here it's only an eye, ear, and his lips missing. Still....the poor guy.

thank goodness he didnt nibble off the guys twig and berries since there were no underoos and pants on him! but still awesome to be macking on the other parts of the face

whoa i betcha the cop who shot him got growled at is gonna have horrible nightmares for awhile! ooooooweeeeee!!!

Looks like the guy that shaved his face off bit by bit with broken glass while high on pcp and fed the pieces to his dog.
    Suck it.

Face-Eating Attack Possibly Prompted by 'Bath Salts,'

By SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc)
    MIAMI, May 29, 2012
    wplg_face_chewing_attacker_kb_120529_wg.jpg
    Miami police suspect that what caused a 31-year-old man to rip off his clothes and viciously gnaw on the face of another man in a daylight attack on a busy highway is a new and extremely dangerous street drug known as "bath salts."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/face-eating...2#.T8WRIOWMf1A

Quote Originally Posted by Hellena66 View Post
    whoa i betcha the cop who shot him got growled at is gonna have horrible nightmares for awhile! ooooooweeeeee!!!

You can bet that cop won't be watching any zombie movies for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject_B View Post
    You can bet that cop won't be watching any zombie movies for a long, long time.
    He isn't the only one...

Don't know how true this video is but here ya go

WARNING!!!! Some nasty stuff!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxTdyCiquDY

The New LSD? I'm glad this new drug wasn't around when The Manson Family was on the loose!
    If you party and take drugs you had better watch out what you are handed for a good time.

Horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    Don't know how true this video is but here ya go

WARNING!!!! Some nasty stuff!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxTdyCiquDY
    Already removed for "shocking and disgusting content."

Quote Originally Posted by Subject_B View Post
    Already removed for "shocking and disgusting content."
    That was quick!

here's a link to a pic of the dude's face who was eaten~

WARNING GRAPHIC!!!~

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2e2_1338322381

THIS... has GOT to be some of the sickest $hit I've ever heard of! Who the !#%! just "lets" someone start snackin away on your face? Geezus this one just is right out there... When I was in school, the biggest worry I had was waking up with an ugly chic because I had too much the night before (and yes, no doubt, they felt the same way) but I can't imagine "craving" someone's nose/ear/eye for breakfast. Can you imagine getting so tripped out the night before and waking up the next morning saying "Hey... where's my face???" Totally boggles the mind...

What is going on in Florida? I lived there for awhile, yes, we had our share of violence...but, this is just over-the-top, gore.
    A *distant family member, of mine, was doing bath salts (they were legal in, WV for awhile) and developed a tumor, in his brain. Dangerous stuff.
    The face-eater must have been on them for AWHILE. Hopefully, they get that s*it off the streets. Along with the "synthetic" weed (K-2).
    You fill me with inertia

Wow, still ALIVE while the heart was ripped out?! I've done um...mushrooms..before and it was a pleasant experience. I'm not saying I condone drug usage or give this killer an excuse, but who knows what happens to some people's chemistry, when a foreign agent is introduced? Something extreme, obviously.

For the second story, I have to add a personal, family story. My aunt's husband decided he didn't want to take his anti-psychotics, anymore. Bad idea. He made it about 25 miles, from home and tried to steal a car, unsuccessfully, in front of a gas station. The attendant called police. He stripped naked and ran to the Ohio River bridge, police trailing him. He was going to jump, when they grabbed him. He ripped one of the cops nostrils and it took massive amounts of pepper spray to contain him. While they were spraying him, he held his mouth open. It eventually took 7 policemen to contain him.
    It was an interesting Christmas that year! : )
    Ah...He was also recently on the news for leaving a hospital and holding himself hostage, in his home. I <3 my family!!!
    You fill me with inertia

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    here is a picture that someone took with then on the bike trail, for the twisted sick peeps such as me, whom wanna see.

WARNING THIS IS A VERY GRAFFIC PICTURE OF 2 NUDE MEN ( YOU CANT SEE NO TWIGS OR BERRIES) BUT YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF BLOOD AND FACE NO THERE CHECK IT OUT AT YOUR RISK!

http://i.imgur.com/L9YrC.jpg
    DAMN!!! That was Graffic..TY
    R.I.P. Larry Hagman

Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    here's a link to a pic of the dude's face who was eaten~

WARNING GRAPHIC!!!~

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2e2_1338322381
    WOW!!! That is Horrible..Damn Zombies..
    R.I.P. Larry Hagman