Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear View Post
    I'm not very computer/online savvy I only know a little but basically how would I go about using a proxy site if I need it?
    I usually type in what I'm looking for, for example a TV show and I specify what season and episode, a host of proxy sites show up and I choose ones that are verified and go from there.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

I haven't gotten around to finding and or watching the rest of Hardy's Cbeebies videos but I'm itching to see Dunkirk on dvd since I don't go to the theatre anymore is it as good as it looks? Without giving anything away of course lol I don't want spoilers, and I always like to look and at whatever is listed on his IMDB page to see what possible future movies he might be in I need to go back again to refresh my memory

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear View Post
    I haven't gotten around to finding and or watching the rest of Hardy's Cbeebies videos but I'm itching to see Dunkirk on dvd since I don't go to the theatre anymore is it as good as it looks? Without giving anything away of course lol I don't want spoilers, and I always like to look and at whatever is listed on his IMDB page to see what possible future movies he might be in I need to go back again to refresh my memory
    I really enoyed it. From the trailers, it looked like it was gonna be centred on just one or two characters but it actually manages to give everyone decent screen time without feeling as if stuff is just being crammed in for the sake of it. Without giving anything away, there is one scene in it that reminds you just how good an actor Tom really is.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I really enoyed it. From the trailers, it looked like it was gonna be centred on just one or two characters but it actually manages to give everyone decent screen time without feeling as if stuff is just being crammed in for the sake of it. Without giving anything away, there is one scene in it that reminds you just how good an actor Tom really is.
    That sounds great I can't wait
    I'm not crazy I'm just creatively insane!