Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylar Neese - WV Teen Murdered By Her Two Best Friends

Lol! Good one. I bet if Shelia dropped the soap about 3 or 4 guards would jump in pursuit of scandalous, shower wet, teenage brown eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    "Orange jump suits are gross
    Don't drop the soap
    You better duck
    Because you are fucked"

Reminds me of the vagina inspection shower scene in "Terrifying Girls High School: Lynch Law Class Room".
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=vi...Relocated12104

Poor little Shelia wants her trial moved. Apparently she can't get a fair trial.

Fuckin whore!
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Delay.... shocking.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16814&dateline=1337859949
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."

Rotten doo-doo holes. Both of 'em.

Doo-doo holes. What word sorcery is this? And where did you learn this ancient art?

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=vi...Relocated12104

Poor little Shelia wants her trial moved. Apparently she can't get a fair trial.

Fuckin whore!
    Damn straight! They should deny it on the grounds that Skylar didn't get a fair trial either. Shelia and Rachael played judge, jury and executioner.
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 10-08-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

~Layne Staley

Wow, where have I been???!!! And why isn't this case national news?! I just found out about it on Twitter, from a UK newspaper, of all things. So naturally I came here because I knew I'd find a wealth of information. Thanks for all the great info, Seagorath and everyone. I just read this whole thread, and I'm just shocked at not only the heinousness of this crime, but at the smug look on Shelia Eddy's face in all the court photographs. I'm sure this smug little bee-yotch thinks she'll get off.

So yeah, her parents chose to act as her friends, rather than her parents; they smoked pot and drank alcohol with her, because they didn't want to be inconvenienced with parenting a strong-personality, 'difficult', high-strung child. I've known kids with parents like that, and it never turns out well. Plus, it seems this girl was allowed to come and go from school as she pleased, and even local law enforcement chose not to act. I just can't believe it took this long for Sheila (sorry, but I refuse to give her the respect of spelling her name correctly) to be found out.

I have a Twitter account, and it's a fun way to spend an hour. Also, it's where I get a lot of my news these days. But how do these teenage dopes not know that things they post on social media will be there forever, scrutinized, and used against them if necessary. Did they think their incriminating words would just float off into the ether and disappear?
    "The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse..."

I hadn't checked on this case in a long time so I thought I would pop over and see what was going on. I noticed that Shelia Eddy was denied bond...which is good I think.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...h-denied-bail/

I still can't believe this case isn't all over the news...maybe when the trial starts next year?

I also need to point out the fact that Shelia Eddy looks like total garbage and it makes me smile. She was the type of girl that colored her hair and spent hours straightening it and putting on make-up....and now? Terrible roots that need a touch-up, butch jump-suit, no make-up AND non-straightened hair.....the horrors LOL. You know it is killing her that she finally has all of this attention and she looks like hell. I can't believe they are saying that Rachel might only get 20 years, that means she would be out before she is 40. That just doesn't seem right, does it?
    Last edited by Deathgoddess; 11-04-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Sea-

Where are the pics of Shelia that you are talking about? I don't see them on the link.

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

Sorry, I think I was following links, here is the link for the Justice for Skylar facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/justiceforskylar

There are some up-to-date pics of Shelia on there, and some links to some show that was covering the story. I still can't believe this hasn't blown up....I keep thinking Nancy Grace is going to start hollering about it any day now

Ha...Sheila looks like microwaved shit! She's probably more upset about looking like hell than the fact she brutally murdered Skylar. I hope she gets a very long time in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Ha...Sheila looks like microwaved shit!
    haha I love that saying

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    haha I love that saying
    I swiped it from a coworker and use it every chance I get.

Ha...Sheila looks like microwaved shit! She's probably more upset about looking like hell than the fact she brutally murdered Skylar. I hope she gets a very long time in prison.
    Oh you know she is more upset about her shitty hair than her heinous crime. She is a total psychopath that one, She needs to be in prison for the rest of her life because she is dangerous. I work with really troubled kids at the school that I volunteer at (I am in grad school for education) and it is easy to tell the difference between kids that made a mistake and are still decent kids.....and dangerous psycho kids.....and I think Shelia is a soulless self-obsessed mentally disturbed girl. We have a kid right now that is emotionally fucked and I give him a wide berth at school, he just seems like he could hurt you and not bat an eyelash, and that is what Shelia looks like to me. She makes my blood run cold. Especially now that she is claiming not guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Oh you know she is more upset about her shitty hair than her heinous crime. She is a total psychopath that one, She needs to be in prison for the rest of her life because she is dangerous. I work with really troubled kids at the school that I volunteer at (I am in grad school for education) and it is easy to tell the difference between kids that made a mistake and are still decent kids.....and dangerous psycho kids.....and I think Shelia is a soulless self-obsessed mentally disturbed girl. We have a kid right now that is emotionally fucked and I give him a wide berth at school, he just seems like he could hurt you and not bat an eyelash, and that is what Shelia looks like to me. She makes my blood run cold. Especially now that she is claiming not guilty.
    Shelia was raised by BFF instead of actual parents and it shows. She likely always got exactly what she wanted and they let her get away with everything and partied with her. She was raised to believe she is the most important person in the world and can do no wrong. She is a scary person, a hollow shell without a soul.

Shelia was raised by BFF instead of actual parents and it shows. She likely always got exactly what she wanted and they let her get away with everything and partied with her. She was raised to believe she is the most important person in the world and can do no wrong. She is a scary person, a hollow shell without a soul.
    You are right on the money Mammy. One of the girls at my school was showing me a pic of her mom from her phone one day. The mom was a couple of years older than me (early 30's) and she was taking a selfie with booty shorts and a tank-top. It made me so sad for that girl....she too was raised by her BFF and not a parent. She is currently in jail, home invasion robbery. I guess stories like that are all too common.

You are right on the money Mammy. One of the girls at my school was showing me a pic of her mom from her phone one day. The mom was a couple of years older than me (early 30's) and she was taking a selfie with booty shorts and a tank-top. It made me so sad for that girl....she too was raised by her BFF and not a parent. She is currently in jail, home invasion robbery. I guess stories like that are all too common.
    I agree that it is very common and would account for the world being full of selfish, entitled, rude, arrogant, lazy, disrespectful, and dishonest children and teenagers that we see everywhere. There are some children who were raised by good parents and still turn out not so good, but that is less common. The problem is, the parents are as bad if not worse than the kids they leave to raise themselves while the divorced or never married parents pour all of their energy into keeping a sex partner happy. I am 45 years old and see women my age or older posting selfies with their duck lips, faux gang signs, and the camera angled from above so their boobs are showing. They dress in tight clothes designed for teenagers and post on FB about their "haters" and people being jealous of them. Um, yeah. A lot of kids that are bullies at school learned how to treat people from the way their parents treat other people. It is sad when kids grow up like this and end up in serious trouble and incarcerated for serious offenses. I used to stay mad at my Mom because she was strict and knew just exactly where I was and what I was doing nearly every minute. It's a shame that more kids don't have Moms like that now and a lot of them don't have fathers in their lives at all either.

Guess this will never become national news. I guess if Skylar had been BLACK and then murdered by two white girls...it would then meet the standards of American news flow.

I agree that it is very common and would account for the world being full of selfish, entitled, rude, arrogant, lazy, disrespectful, and dishonest children and teenagers that we see everywhere. There are some children who were raised by good parents and still turn out not so good, but that is less common. The problem is, the parents are as bad if not worse than the kids they leave to raise themselves while the divorced or never married parents pour all of their energy into keeping a sex partner happy. I am 45 years old and see women my age or older posting selfies with their duck lips, faux gang signs, and the camera angled from above so their boobs are showing. They dress in tight clothes designed for teenagers and post on FB about their "haters" and people being jealous of them. Um, yeah. A lot of kids that are bullies at school learned how to treat people from the way their parents treat other people. It is sad when kids grow up like this and end up in serious trouble and incarcerated for serious offenses. I used to stay mad at my Mom because she was strict and knew just exactly where I was and what I was doing nearly every minute. It's a shame that more kids don't have Moms like that now and a lot of them don't have fathers in their lives at all either.

IMHO one of the problems that leads to this behavior is our country's view on sex. Men having sex is expected, but god forbid a woman (especially a teenager) has sex. What do most parents tell their daughters? "Save it for marriage." or "Save it for someone special." We are essentially telling our daughters to use sex as a way to get things or as a weapon. Now we have a generation of half naked manipulating females running around.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Just to add to your post Miho. I believe it reinforces the idea that sexuality in females belongs to the man. Don't have sex until your owner shows up to get it. It implies that a woman's only usable resource is either giving it away or keeping it from a man. Weapons and resources are the only thing women can contribute so love em or hate em. No room for in between. Whatever the case it's given an unreasonable value and therefore advertised. To make things worse it's evolved to the point that women without the societal opinion of what's attractive are less desirable and just kind of in the way. When did we stop appreciating what women have to offer? Or did we ever? Now even women are starting to view themselves this way.

If this doesn't make sense or offends anyone then overlook it. I'm partially dehydrated and I've been sitting in the middle of nowhere for too long today.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 11-11-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Cloris Leachman.

Just to add to your post Miho. I believe it reinforces the idea that sexuality in females belongs to the man. Don't have sex until your owner shows up to get it. It implies that a woman's only usable resource is either giving it away or keeping it from a man. Weapons and resources are the only thing women can contribute so love em or hate em. No room for in between. Whatever the case it's given an unreasonable value and therefore advertised. To make things worse it's evolved to the point that women without the societal opinion of what's attractive are less desirable and just kind of in the way. When did we stop appreciating what women have to offer? Or did we ever? Now even women are starting to view themselves this way.

If this doesn't make sense or offends anyone then overlook it. I'm partially dehydrated and I've been sitting in the middle of nowhere for too long today.
    You said what I was thinking perfectly. The brain isn't working very well today.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I want mugshots of both these young women...in poster form.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    I want mugshots of both these young women...in poster form.
    You should try www.mugshots.com If they're there, you can make your own.

Life goes on.

Great idea, SomeChick!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    You should try www.mugshots.com If they're there, you can make your own.

It makes me sad that you are right. I could write a novel about this issue.....and I honestly don't know what the answers are. We've come a long way baby?

Well said dude! I gotta pass this along!
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

~Layne Staley

I wonder what kind of access we will have to the trial?
    ~You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should~

I wonder what kind of access we will have to the trial?
    I was wondering the same thing. For some reason, it didn't make national headlines so I am wondering if it will be highly publicized like the Arias trial or the Trayvon Martin trial. I would love to sit and and watch this evil bitch get life in prison.

What sort of sentence did the other girl get? Does anyone know?

I know I've said this before, but I still can't believe this case has not received national coverage.

It shocks the shit out of me, too...but both these two girls are pretty All-American looking...and they were minors when the offense occurred. The case just doesn't apply to America's norm...or the "grand picture" America is trying to paint of herself.

I feel this should be the NUMBER ONE story on the news right now. If I hear anything else about Paul Walker I'm going to dig him up, piss on his bones and FILM IT FOR FAD.

Don't try me.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I know I've said this before, but I still can't believe this case has not received national coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    It shocks the shit out of me, too...but both these two girls are pretty All-American looking...and they were minors when the offense occurred. The case just doesn't apply to America's norm...or the "grand picture" America is trying to paint of herself.

I feel this should be the NUMBER ONE story on the news right now. If I hear anything else about Paul Walker I'm going to dig him up, piss on his bones and FILM IT FOR FAD.

Don't try me.
    Bones? Good luck with that. Lol

Just kidding. That was a bit extreme.

But I would scream at the top of my lungs...so my neighbors could hear me.

Bones? Good luck with that. Lol

Don't forget the Steve Harvey wardrobe (no offense to those who wear his stuff...)!
    "The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse..."

Always the same: the bright kid (who might have grown up to find a cure for cancer) brutally, senselessly murdered, while society is left to deal with the living-breathing dregs. The good guys never get a break.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioJoe View Post
    Always the same: the bright kid (who might have grown up to find a cure for cancer) brutally, senselessly murdered, while society is left to deal with the living-breathing dregs. The good guys never get a break.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16814&dateline=1337859949
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."

R.I.P. Skyler. I'm sure the two little devils will get "perks" in prison...

@sniff@

Only 14 days until Shelia Eddy's trial...

http://www.wboy.com/story/22131230/u...or-shelia-eddy

Did I hear right? Plead to life without parole with an agreement of no appeal?

{edit} I think I heard wrong.......court explaining her charges right now.
    Last edited by john*thomas; 01-24-2014 at 01:24 PM.

I found this icon below. It said you could watch her trial online. I clicked but it was just a jpeg. Anybody know anything about Trial Watch...Trial-watch-650x350.jpgTrial-watch-650x350.jpgTrial-watch-650x350.jpgTrial-watch-650x350.jpgTrial-watch-650x350.jpg

I have it live on Metronews. She just plead guilty to murder.

http://wvmetronews.com/shows/

Wow, thanks, john! Intense trial! Watch it, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    i have it live on metronews. She just plead guilty to murder.

http://wvmetronews.com/shows/

Agreed that she needs to be sent to adult jail/prison.

Life/with mercy. Eligible for parole after 15 years.

Has to wait for bed at adult prison due to overcrowding.

Heading back to juvenile facility.
    Last edited by RiotBoots; 01-24-2014 at 02:17 PM.

I missed the very beginning but from what I understand she decided to plead guilty in WV to get an agreement that PA wouldn't charge her.

I imagine that makes it far easier on the family so I will certainly not judge that, sitting through a trial and testimony would be hell for them but she likely deserved whatever PA had for her on top of this.

Wow, I agree too, Riot. Seeing that live was wicked. Hearing the testimony from Skylar's parents was heart wrentching. The reality was hitting Shelia during that trial...LIFE in prison...a bed...being with adult criminals. She ain't smilin' now. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post

TOP STORY on FAD TODAY!

http://news.yahoo.com/w-va-teen-sent...213130524.html

Those of you who missed her trial...well, you missed her trial today and it was LIVE! Watching it under the influence of legal American marijuana made it better.

Wasn't the trial recorded? And shouldn't it be available on the web now?

I should have filmed that with my video camera? JESUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post

Fifteen years isn't long enough IMO. If I was Skylar's family, I'd be at every parole hearing after that fifteen years to make sure that little bitch never gets out.

On the other hand, it saves Skylar's family further agony of sitting through a trial. They've more than suffered enough.
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.