Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who swings which way or both?

Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    I've never seen a macho image with Tom. More people make fun of him now-a-days than see him as being macho. With that said, I don't get a gay vibe from him. I get a little man complex, but not gay.
    I get the Napoleon complex vibe from him as well. As for being gay, I have no idea.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I get the Napoleon complex vibe from him as well. As for being gay, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post

Que Randy Newman.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    That whole pairing was weird, yeah.

It was during the time when he left her and I think he said she was trying to make him look bad for leaving her when she was pregnant

And saving DNA
    It's rumored that Nicole may have had an affair with Ewan MacGregor while they were filming that musical they did together and gotten pregnant by him.

As for the rumors that he's Gay, I've heard that he has a long-time boyfriend (someone a part of the "church") that has his own house on Tom's "compound", and how Nicole was used for a beard - along with the adopted kids to make it all look good.

And when Nicole left, there was an "agreement" that he keeps the kids and she moves on.

And then in regards to Katie. I've heard the rumors that he had a few girls to "pick" from for his new "wife" and I guess whoever agreed to live with him and his "rules" would be the "chosen" one - and I guess Katie decided she had nothing else left to lose.
    Last edited by Aries65; 01-27-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post

Whew Val ::swoons::

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

And then in regards to Katie. I've heard the rumors that he had a few girls to "pick" from for his new "wife" and I guess whoever agreed to live with him and his "rules" would be the "chosen" one - and I guess Katie decided she had nothing else left to lose.
    It sounds outlandish, but the way her entire character changed, I believe it. It's just too weird.

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    It
    There were many rumors that 6-8 young actresses (anyone know the chosen few?) were selected to be "interviewed" to be his wife. I don't know all the names but it seems those selected weren't told what was going on until they arrived to be "interviewed". Many have mentioned that besides Katie Holmes, one of the others was Scarlett Johansson. It has been said that after she learned what the "interview" was about, Scarlett Johansson ran screaming from the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Ghost View Post
    There were many rumors that 6-8 young actresses (anyone know the chosen few?) were selected to be "interviewed" to be his wife. I don't know all the names but it seems those selected weren't told what was going on until they arrived to be "interviewed". Many have mentioned that besides Katie Holmes, one of the others was Scarlett Johansson. It has been said that after she learned what the "interview" was about, Scarlett Johansson ran screaming from the room.

I also heard Jessica Alba was one that he wanted and was "interviewed".

Funny enough, they've (Katie and Tom) both told the story they met at a "meeting" supposedly for a movie project- yet what project was never named or mentioned that I know of...
    So safe to say I believe the did meet at a "meeting"- one designed to help him find someone to go along with him and his religion and his gay cover up.

I remember hearing Michelle Williams mentioned, too. He must have been a huge Dawson's Creek fan.

Quote Originally Posted by nicole7579 View Post
    I also heard Jessica Alba was one that he wanted and was "interviewed".

Funny enough, they've (Katie and Tom) both told the story they met at a "meeting" supposedly for a movie project- yet what project was never named or mentioned that I know of...
    So safe to say I believe the did meet at a "meeting"- one designed to help him find someone to go along with him and his religion and his gay cover up.
    Here's an article about it:

http://gossip.about.com/b/2008/03/11...e-his-wife.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Danse Macabre View Post
    Jennifer Grey suposedly had an affair with Madonna, right?

Pic of John Travolta kissing another man:
    The guy that Travolta is kissing is the guy who used to take care of John and Kelly's son, Jett. His name is Jeff Michael Kathrain.

I remember when I was a kid, my parent's had a friend in the FBI and he named a list of people who were gay but not out of the closet. The only one I recall is Johnny Bench.

Quote Originally Posted by nicole7579 View Post
    I read a story that Katie Holmes was interviewed about 3 weeks before she suddenly announced that Tom was her "man". She named her favorite actor and favorite movies in the interview. Her favorite actor wasn't Tom and none of the movies were his. 3 weeks later, the press release announcing their engagement "quoted" her as saying Tom was her favorite actor and most of her all time favorite movies featured, wait for it, TOM CRUISE! I have been trying to find the story because there was at least one other thing that really made the suddeness of their engagement seem less than true love. I think her interview was to plug a movie she did. Anyone have a link to the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Why would you save DNA from a miscarriage? Weird. Why would Tom tell that she faked it? Weird.
    My roomie in Saudi worked in the biogenetics lab, and they did tons of testing on products of conception (medical term for results of a spontaneous abortion)....it is usually being tested for genetic issues or (to a lesser extent) paternity.

Most of the testing is done to find out if there was an identifiable reason for the miscarriage, genetically speaking. And if it's something that can be avoided, or 'fixed' in any future pregnancies.

If Tom Snooze was claiming that it wasn't his baby, maybe she felt she had to have evidence it was...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Voodoo View Post
    My roomie in Saudi worked in the biogenetics lab, and they did tons of testing on products of conception (medical term for results of a spontaneous abortion)....it is usually being tested for genetic issues or (to a lesser extent) paternity.

Most of the testing is done to find out if there was an identifiable reason for the miscarriage, genetically speaking. And if it's something that can be avoided, or 'fixed' in any future pregnancies.

If Tom Snooze was claiming that it wasn't his baby, maybe she felt she had to have evidence it was...?
    But why keep it? It's still strange, if you ask me. Of course, no is, so...