Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Fast and Furious' star Paul Walker

details from a local paper with pics

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/109902/

Its on cnn too. Omg I'm seriously gonna cry

was just on tv here in aus on our sky news

Faux news is referencing the Facebook page; but if you click on his official page, nothing is said. CNN is also referencing the FB page. Weird, weird, weird. RIP, if you're really dead, Paul.
    Last edited by Jenivere2011; 11-30-2013 at 08:50 PM.

It looks like a pretty skinny tree is sticking up from the car (or maybe its on the far side). ETA.. Only in the side pic.

One website said he was just posing with fans in this very same car moments before this. Anyone find any of those pics?

If this is true, talk about bizarre circumstances! It would have been weird enough considering the way he died. But then add in the recent hoax...weird!

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

same car and similar circumstances to Ryan Dunn.

Not sure how true it is but I read the driver's name is Roger Rodas. Gonna keep digging. R.I.P. Paul

Edit: Just found this article confirming Roger Rodas.
    http://hometownstation.com/santa-cla...ar-crash-39250

They just mentioned it on my local (CBS affiliated) news.
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    There was a video on Youtube of Paul wearing those clothes walking around a red Porsche Carrera GT purportedly just before the accident but it has since been removed by the owner.

Edit: Here's a screenshot from the youtube video.
    1459866_686507528037275_1396849755_n.jpg
    Last edited by RosiesRed; 11-30-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Yahoo.com has updated their story with several statements from various friends and coworkers.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...025930737.html

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekru...ident?s=mobile

I'm not sure if all these have been posted but here's some pics and a video link.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Too tragic, first saw him in Pleasentville. He as a good actor, better than the FF franchise.

Wow. This is shocking.

And, very sad.
    Last edited by Dr. Fishhead; 11-30-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    THE PINK PANTHER OF FAD.

"New from Ralston Purina. Bat flavored Vampire Chow!"

Twitter: @hatrackstuffing. Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fishhead View Post
    Wow. This is shocking.

But, I find it odd that yesterday a report about this came out and was proven to be false.

And, then...today...He dies. In the exact same way that the hoax report said he did.
    Sylvia Browne fking with people from the grave.....

Epic comment!

Possibly.
    THE PINK PANTHER OF FAD.

Wow. This is shocking.

But, I find it odd that yesterday a report about this came out and was proven to be false.

And, then...today...He dies. In the exact same way that the hoax report said he did.
    Kinda Matrixy:
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I hope the crash killed them and not burning to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I hope the crash killed them and not burning to death.
    One of the linked reports says that a witness saw Paul in the car before it exploded. I don't know if he was alive or not at that time, but like you, I sure hope he was.

My guess is they were going at a high rate of speed, crashed, and the fuel tank went up. I did see one report on TV saying they were racing a yellow car, and the police are actively seeking it.

Wow, this is very fucking sad. He was so young and that's gotta be one of the worst ways to die...

The TMZ article said he was trying to get out and people saw him through the window before the car was fully engrossed in flames, so he knew it was coming... That must have been horrifying.

Paul was one of my favorite actors, mostly because of a horror movie he was in called "Joy Ride" (ironically).

My bff texted me about it like 5 minutes before I started seeing reports on Facebook, etc. What a horrible way to go. From the pics they had to be either unconscious or dead before they could burn to death. I really hope so. I don't wish burning to death on anyone. It's too horrible. How very sad.

ETA: Jack I saw your post after I posted mine. Someone saw him trying to get out? If he was that conscious after a crash like that he had to be delirious and not far from death. I hope he didn't fully realize what was going on. It's just unthinkable.

Even if he was alive, the concussion from the explosion probably killed him.

I doubt the car exploded but rather caught fire. He didnt work for Rolling Stone.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I'm not so sure I trust these Porsches.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I'm not so sure I trust these Porsches.
    No kidding! Like Cash mentioned upthread, this crash looks eerily similar to the crash that killed Ryan Dunn and the guy in the car with him.

Video of the accident scene:

Theres gotta be video of the accident.

Lots of weirdness here.

So is this a confirmed death (yes, I read the thread but) Or a cleverly concocted hoax? Seems like it could be either at this point due to the media using Facebook and the like as their sources. If he's not been confirmed dead then this belongs in the hoax thread. If so, he stays here.

So, which is it hags? Are there any sources that don't lead back to anyone can say they're anyone online or vague,possibly reused crash pics that make it appear he died when he may not have?

No need to repost links. Just a final confirmation from his rep using an account not created within the last week would be good.

Life goes on.

There is confirmation on his official twitter and facebook pages. Yahoo.com has statements from his reps and people at the studios who are working on F&F 7 confirming the death..

Just so sad..He had a 15 year old daughter, poor girl.
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn Monroe

Shit. Even the hoax pages that were posted here earlier are now confirming it...

#77&#78 -Don't forget James Dean and "Porsche Girl"

#85 SRV, just got home from work, what in the hell were they doing?!
    Last edited by Squishy; 11-30-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Wow, they didn't go far at all before they crashed..

The crash took place about 3:30 p.m. (6:30 p.m. ET), about 300 yards from the office park where the event was held.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t1

Supposedly the last photo of Paul alive:

BaX9ui4IgAAJKUi.jpg

Sorry for the double posts, but wow, look at this video

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=184281388434077

Sounds like his personal life was an extension of his movie career, or vice versa.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

wow, talk about life imitating art... I too, hope he was dead on impact.
    There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love. ~ Don Juan De Marco

Thats sad. I liked him in Varsity Blues and She's All That.

Don't judge me.

"Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    wow, talk about life imitating art... I too, hope he was dead on impact.
    Yep. And, personally I think they should completely scrap this latest F&F film they were working on and just stop the movies completely. I think it would be in bad taste to come out with any more of them after the way Paul died.
    Last edited by Dr. Fishhead; 11-30-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    THE PINK PANTHER OF FAD.

Yep. And, personally I think they should completely scrap this latest F&F film they were working on and just stop the movies completely. I think it would be in bad taste to come out with any more of them after the way Paul died.
    I agree completely. But the franchise is a cash cow for Universal and I'm not sure if good taste would over-ride their desire for the almighty dollar.

If not for the wheels you'd never know it was a car. They had to have been speeding, surely?

I thought it was in bad taste to make another one after the sequel.

How on earth they made it to 7 I'll never know.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16814&dateline=1337859949
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."

I say release 7 in his memory (Like they released The Crow in memory of Brandon Lee) then be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    I agree completely. But the franchise is a cash cow for Universal and I'm not sure if good taste would over-ride their desire for the almighty dollar.
    I was just talking about this with my man. He made the comment that if the film is nearly completed they should just continue with it. If they are only just beginning, they should scrap it. I tend to agree, but who am I to tell Hollywood what to do. Didn't they use leftover footage to complete The Crow after Brandon Lee died? I bet they'd do the same thing in this case too... It's all so surreal...
    There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love. ~ Don Juan De Marco

Really, do cars explode when they catch on fire? I almost want to say I think those guys in the Facebook video could have helped since it looked fairly soon after the crash? It seemed odd to see and hear them say to go away. Who doesn't get out and try to help? Who watches and wants to run away at the same time? That's disturbing. My faith in humanity just sank a bit watching that. Weaklings. Dang, that's some harsh shit, man. RIP Paul Walker. Loved his movies, but that's just so bizarre and very sad.

On second thought... after looking at some of those stills, they probably knew when they pulled up it was not survivable. {{{shiver}}}
    Last edited by desertangel; 11-30-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: 2nd thought