Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3101112

Thread: Jahi mcmath

This makes me so angry. Let the poor thing go in peace.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

I agree duchess another part of the article stated that the defense refused to turn over other videos of Jahi, because the other side wants to make sure that when her hands or feet move they aren't being manipulated somehow, because all you see is a close up of the hand or foot and she is covered up with a blanket at all times.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    This makes me so angry. Let the poor thing go in peace.
    So she's not....okay. Damn. I agree, Mary, let the poor girl die in peace and with dignity.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    DO miss seein' ya 'round these parts. Don't be a stranger, mmkay?
    Miss you Ria!!!
    I'll try to stop by more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...173401402.html

"A California judge ruled that a teen girl who was declared brain dead more than three years ago after a tonsillectomy may technically still be alive, allowing a malpractice lawsuit against the hospital to move forward and possibly setting up the family to have her care paid for if they succeed."

Hmmm. I wonder if they've ever considered suing??
    Morgan

You know they have Madeline, I think that is why they kept her on life support and such. They are trying to get the hospital for malpractice but wasn't it the aunt her suctioned out Jahi, and they fed her a cheeseburger not long after her surgery against doctors orders?
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    You know they have Madeline, I think that is why they kept her on life support and such. They are trying to get the hospital for malpractice but wasn't it the aunt her suctioned out Jahi, and they fed her a cheeseburger not long after her surgery against doctors orders?
    pk, nothing beats a good cheeseburger, what do silly doctors know anyway?

I predict a settlement, many dollars to Momma nails, a few talk show appearances, and yet that poor kid will still keep existing on a machine with as little control over her own fate in death as she had in life.
    Morgan

Saddly Madeline, I do too even though her family caused it.

Wow. This story is getting richer (no pun). Jahi's estranged biodad is now suing the hospital. Keep it classy family! He dad would not be suing or rather, be in her life if not for the lawsuit money trail! Very, very sad.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/12/18/j...-to-treat-her/
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

I am really hoping that she doesn't become the Terry Schiavo of the 2010s.

Every time this thread gets bumped...I get hopeful that maybe they've finally let her go?
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Surely her body will eventually end up giving out even while ON the ventilator? Her brain isn't functioning anymore so I would have thought that the machines would eventually be unable to sustain her organs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Every time this thread gets bumped...I get hopeful that maybe they've finally let her go?
    This is me. I don't even know why I hope anymore. I mean ffs... how long can this go on? And Nails-Ho doesn't deserve a cent. I can't stand the gold-digging on behalf of all members of this family. It's disgusting.