Thread: Dearly Departed Vol. II

Dearly Departed Vol. II

Dearly Departed Vol. II will be released in the next few weeks. I've always considered Six Degrees being #2 (heh) but not in name. This next dvd will be a collection of previously released videos posted on Findadeath and our Facebook pages (Yvette Vickers, Jayne Mansfield, Divine etc) and new material including the Brown/Simpson/Goldman OJ murders. Stay tuned. Here is a trailer:
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Can't wait!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Can't wait!
    Me either!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.--Vincent Van Gogh

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Dearly Departed Vol. II will be released in the next few weeks. I've always considered Six Degrees being #2 (heh) but not in name. This next dvd will be a collection of previously released videos posted on Findadeath and our Facebook pages (Yvette Vickers, Jayne Mansfield, Divine etc) and new material including the Brown/Simpson/Goldman OJ murders. Stay tuned. Here is a trailer:
    Hey Scott, any thoughts on releasing it as an HD file for purchase? something along the lines of what Louis CK does, would look better than the DVD and be much more cost effective for you.

Awesome!!! I'll be getting my copy. You do a great job with these, Scott.....thanks

Dearly Departed Vol.1 has been waiting for a mate... looking forward to this !!

Can't wait!

It looks like we're waiting longer. This one is completely out of my hands. Whenever my co-producers release it. I'm anxious to see it too.

worth the wait im sure.cant wait.

Dearly Departed Vol 2 - Poster - WEB.jpg Should be released in the next week - here's a preview:

I've got to order these and get caught up. Thanks for the heads up!

I also need to order a death hag shirt. I have the license tag.

""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy

Just in time for the holidays !

DD2 is now available online. Thank you my deathy friends. https://www.createspace.com/406623

Wow, extremely quick shipping. Ordered over the weekend and it's on its way.

I got mine yesterday and watched it last night... Yvette Vickers was definitely my favorite! Thanks Scott! I can't imagine anyone else doing these because you are freaking hilarious!

Watched it yesterday with the family at my Dad's. It was great!
    "Death is when the monsters get you." --Stephen King Salem's Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Scott... living in Cali now... hope to do the tour at some point

The DVD arrived today in the mail. I watched it and really enjoyed it!! It was very informative with some humor thrown in!! Thank you, Scott!!!!!
    I have drain bamage.

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it!

Mine should be here Monday
    I can't wait!

Got it last week and started watching it....always a great production and learned a ton about the OJ case that I never knew before. Why that 911 call (that was made during the car chase) was omitted from the trial is beyond me...he basically admitted what he did on the phone. Unbelievable.......GREAT stuff and keep em coming

I saw it on Saturday night, and found it very informative.

I've watched it and volume 1 a couple times now really cool to finally see those spots where the famous spent their final moments.

I really loved the slowed down version of "The Man" by Shitting Glitter during the James Dean segment.