Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11181920

Thread: Station Nightclub fire in West Warwick, Rhode Island 2

Pics here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey guys, I posted the album here: https://imgur.com/a/M6wag

My gosh thank you Commander, for posting the pictures for us, beautiful, glad they were able to get it completed.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

I found a very clear picture of the front door pile up Thought It might help id people
    https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress...e320.jpg?w=320
    you will need to download the picture to zoom in

Lovely photos, Commander Amander. Thank You for sharing! The park looks less like a mini golf course now. But it still looks like a Masonic ritual: First, visitors must pass through the twin pillars of Mercy and Severity.

Do you know what the symbols are on the markers for the women who do not have pictures? I've watched a few video tours on youtube, but I can't make out what they are. For example, here is Rachael's marker in the background of this pic from one of the newspapers:

snf marker.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by boywon36m View Post
    I found a very clear picture of the front door pile up Thought It might help id people
    https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress...e320.jpg?w=320
    you will need to download the picture to zoom in
    Thanks! I agree, this is one of the clearer versions of this picture I have seen.

It's funny, out of all the ID work done in this forum over the years, I don't think we've IDed many people visually who were in the front door pileup. One who comes to mind is survivor Adam Tanzi, who is apparently the guy in the very bottom right of this photo. One who has intrigued me for years is the guy in the star shirt right above Adam. It is likely he was pulled out, since so much of his body was already sticking out of the pileup. I wonder who he is.

That looks like what is called the tree of life, it is also part of Wiccan beliefs as well.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Quote Originally Posted by RodentLady View Post
    Lovely photos, Commander Amander. Thank You for sharing! The park looks less like a mini golf course now. But it still looks like a Masonic ritual: First, visitors must pass through the twin pillars of Mercy and Severity.

Do you know what the symbols are on the markers for the women who do not have pictures? I've watched a few video tours on youtube, but I can't make out what they are. For example, here is Rachael's marker in the background of this pic from one of the newspapers:
    RodentLady, I looked right at Rachael's marker and couldn't tell you what was there in lieu of her photo. I will have to research that!

Hi everyone! I know this thread isn't as busy as it used to be, but I have learned so much from this and the other one. I was in the 10th grade when this happened and I feel terrible that I never heard of the Station Fire until this year. I don't know how I couldn't know about something this big and horrific until this year. I really appreciate all the questions and answers I've read up here from everyone. A lot of you have put so much into this and it shows. I have become pretty obsessed with this fire since I heard about it and like so many others, I just want to know everything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by alpowers7 View Post
    Hi everyone! I know this thread isn't as busy as it used to be, but I have learned so much from this and the other one. I was in the 10th grade when this happened and I feel terrible that I never heard of the Station Fire until this year. I don't know how I couldn't know about something this big and horrific until this year. I really appreciate all the questions and answers I've read up here from everyone. A lot of you have put so much into this and it shows. I have become pretty obsessed with this fire since I heard about it and like so many others, I just want to know everything about it.
    Welcome Al! Thanks for joining those of us who share a passionate interest in this fire. By your username, are you any relation to Eric Powers, GW's drummer that fateful night?

Thank you sir! I am not related to Eric we just have the same surname! I have been busy reading the documents you posted on Google Drive along with watching the videos. I’m sure you’ve heard this several times but thanks for posting it. I have learned so much more from what’s up there. Crazy this happened almost 15 years ago and there are still so many unanswered questions. It’s hard to watch but I watched the before station video and the fire itself several times. Unreal that in a span of 6-7 minutes, 96 people died in such a horrific way.