Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twin Peaks

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Yes it's amazing he's doing more and he is very fussy , but on the UK threads everyone seems narked about the delay .I'm just glad it'll come round eventually !
    He won't let this air until he is absolutely satisfied with the end results, a year plus is a long time to wait. WE had better be satisfied ! LOL
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Well the fact that they got episodes already filmed makes me happy. 2017 will be here in no time.

Last edited by TheDude; 01-08-2016 at 06:14 AM.

They've finished filming the new episodes .Now we just wait while they edit etc .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    They've finished filming the new episodes .Now we just wait while they edit etc .
    is it still on for 2017?

Yes

Look at the cast list

I'm excited about Twin Peaks! Huge fan! I am sorta bummed that Jack Nance will obviously not be appearing as Pete Martell. I love good ol' Pete! "Fellas, don't drink that coffee! You're not gonna believe this, there was a fish in the percolator!" RIP Jack Nance.
    "Sometimes dead is better." -Pet Sematary

Quote Originally Posted by Niko88 View Post
    I'm excited about Twin Peaks! Huge fan! I am sorta bummed that Jack Nance will obviously not be appearing as Pete Martell. I love good ol' Pete! "Fellas, don't drink that coffee! You're not gonna believe this, there was a fish in the percolator!" RIP Jack Nance.
    She's dead, wrapped in plastic!!

Ooh! Can we do Twin Peaks quotes now? "Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee."

When I worked in retail I would quote this! One day this lady was like I love Twin Peaks too!! I was like there are awesome people in the world. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Niko88 View Post
    Ooh! Can we do Twin Peaks quotes now? "Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee."

When I worked in retail I would quote this! One day this lady was like I love Twin Peaks too!! I was like there are awesome people in the world. lol!
    Sage advice from Cooper in that scene.

I loved the episodes where Gordon shows up and is just screaming at Shelly which I don't blame him at all I'm pretty smitten with her myself.

Haha! Yeah that was good. I love David Lynch. I would love to crawl around in that man's head. I may have nightmares after, but I bet It'd be a pretty good trip. I watched one of his documentaries where he took a turkey? I think it was? Put cheese in it and watched ants devour it, and then somehow made art out of it. I do not remember what he used to seal the turkey after the ants got at it, but it really did look interesting.

Get the cherry pie out .Twin Peaks returns on May 21st with a special 2 hour premiere .I'll take coffee with that .

Bumping it up for the first four episodes, I thought they were fantastic.

Yes very weird and wonderful !

I'm considering ordering Showtime on Demand to watch this. Is there anywhere else to get it? I wish it was on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I'm considering ordering Showtime on Demand to watch this. Is there anywhere else to get it? I wish it was on Netflix.
    Showtime is offering a free trial for a couple weeks right now.

I admit defeat .I just found it too weird to keep up with and don't watch it anymore .How's anyone else doing ?

I watched the whole thing, I loved the ending and may Lynch never do another season because it would ruin it.

Hi Dude , just seen a petition going round for lynch to do another series .Heard about the ending , it sounded like it was sort of undefined , as though he could do more if he wished .Who knows ?