Thread: Sandra Lynn Henthorn, Suspicious Death at National Park

Sandra Lynn Henthorn, Suspicious Death at National Park

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-killed-n...211715343.html

Happened in 2012, husband (the only witness) had 3 life insurance policies totalling $4.5 million on her.

He was indicted this week.

Turns out his previous wife died while changing a flat tire, when the car jack failed.
    Morgan

She's from my home city. Sad situation for sure. This indictment has been a long time coming.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Well, he is an interesting jerk isn't he?

Never trust a loved one near a cliff who has a life insurance policy. I guess never help them change a tire either.

I never trust anybody near a cliff.
    I wouldn't trust me near a cliff either. I'm liable to panic and bring everybody down with me.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    Well, he is an interesting jerk isn't he?

Never trust a loved one near a cliff who has a life insurance policy. I guess never help them change a tire either.
    Hah! He says the first wife died "in a car accident". Yep...I'm generally not an old-fashioned gal, but I'd hope the fella would retain just enough chivalry to change the tire without putting his wife underneath the car.

We shall see! Seems like the massive amounts of life insurance on her is enough to prove premeditation.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Wow, how sad. Note to self: Never go near a cliff...with ANYone

Hubby found guilty, life sentence.

Guess he won't be enjoying the $4.7 million in life insurance he took out on his wife, may she rest in peace.

They're still investigating the death of his first wife who died after being crushed when a tire jack failed.

http://news.yahoo.com/husband-pushed...194400282.html
    Morgan

This has been covered a number of times in TV investigative reports/docs. Just a couple of thoughts. I know you can't always judge a book by its cover, but Henthorn has this perpetual 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' blank grin. Something else: According to one of the investigators, they hadn't found where he had earned any money (aside from his wife's insurance settlement) or had done any work in the past 20 years. He worked from home as a 'fundraising consultant' and presumably met clients. His second wife was a surgeon. Didn't she ever think it was odd that he had he never ever made a deposit to their bank account?