Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980 LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 3992

Thread: What's for Dinner 2night?

Grocery store night. Pizza rolls for me, ramen noodles for Miss E, cereal for Schmoo. Tomorrow is hot dogs, cheesy brats, and tater tots. Followed by spiked piņa coladas. In kther words, pre mixed piņa coladas spiked with extra coconut rum. After the week I have had.....I deserve it.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Last night I made bison burgers, mashed taters and peas.
    Tonight I am not sure, I am hurting today again, freaking PT worked me hard yesterday, I feel like telling her to bite me, this is what I get for not wearing knee pads when I was a kid while roller skating, biking etc, and always landing on my knees when I fall plus early onset arthritis setting in, yay me.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer.

Turkey Bologna & Cheese Sammie with pickle & mustard on a plain bagel.
    Cherries

Because the husband is working, Kids will have bean burrito's- I am having chicken soup and biscuits.

Your menus sound similar to mine. Had leftover salad, I made stir fry last night because it's healthier than ordering out Chinese food and easy, along with pork egg rolls and spring rolls, frozen, not homemade, lol. Tomorrow, the traditional New Orleans Monday food, red beans and rice and always a fresh salad and French bread
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

Last Nite (Sunday)
    Pizza & Mozzarella Sticks

Tonight (Monday)
    Either:
    Chicken Strips & Fresh Veggies
    Or
    Eggs and Potatoes (aka Breakfast)

Tuesday: (My Birthday)
    Birthday Dinner Request:
    Taco Bell
    Birthday Cupcakes with a Game Of Thrones Theme

Probably a cheeseburger (Thats what I made for the husbands dinner tonight @ work) The kids will probably have chili cheese fries because they don't like home burgers.. But honestly, slap a fast food wrapper on it and they wouldn't know the difference..

If I go to the movies with a friend we are going out to get Vietnamese Pho, if I don't go out I am not sure what to have, either a salad or some pasta with some type of veggie in it, need to do something with the ricotta cheese in the fridge before it goes bad.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~

The kids want Taco Bell-

Hi His, maybe make tacos at home, set it up so they can create their own, by setting out the meat, cheese, lettuce, hard and soft shell tacos like a buffet, a lot healthier than going out,

Pizza. WANTED taco pizza, but we didn't have any more Taco Bell mild salsa in the fridge. So it's pan with everything, but no onions or peppers.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Last night my friend canceled on me, so hubby took me to pho, he switched nights about going to his mom's, tonight I am making baked chicken with a spinach and ricotta and tomato pasta dish and of course a salad.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Last night my friend canceled on me, so hubby took me to pho, he switched nights about going to his mom's, tonight I am making baked chicken with a spinach and ricotta and tomato pasta dish and of course a salad.
    Hi PK, I'm sorry that your friend cancelled on you..Weren't we just chatting about that in "pet peeves" ?
    Its nice that your husband took you though..I hope it was good and you had an enjoyable evening.

Tonight we are having Salmon on the grill, Lemon penne, and either corn on the cob or peas and biscuits..I've been a biscuit eating fool lately! Lol.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-16-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Yes His we were, same friend, we had planned on going on Friday, but I was having tummy issues and then she asked me if I could go on Tuesday or Wed, I said yes that would be great, she texts me Monday and asks if I can go I said no family plans, she gets pissy with me, and in a snit, I said I can go Tuesday-Sat, she goes I'll see what I can do and then she cancels on me.
    Salmon, Yummy and I haven't had a biscuit in a long time, dang me for trying to cut out white flour products and sugar and salt, grrrr, however, with my doing ddp yoga, taking secrets of the psyhillum (sp) and eating light meals and smaller portions, and cutting out soda, I have lost 22 pounds, without killing myself at the gym.

Had Chinese take away yesterday~
    Today, The husband and kids want chili and I want biscuits so Chili & Biscuits.

Hey, Wheres Cindy? Haven't seen her here lately..
    Cindy, Hope all is well with you.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-18-2017 at 10:15 AM.

I haven't seen her either, I hope she is okay, we are going out for pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I haven't seen her either, I hope she is okay, we are going out for pizza.
    Me too, Hope she is okay...bless her heart.

Cindy's been in the hospital with sepia, pneumonia, and heart failure. She's doing better, though, but hasn't been able to get to FAD. As of her most recent Facebook posts, she's in rehab now, learning to sit up and walk. Hopefully she's not too annoyed with me for filling y'all in. I know y'all care about her, as do I.

For dinner tonight is pizza for the humans and wet cat food for the floofs. It is Fluffer's first birthday today, and she shares her birthday with my big sister. Floofy birthdays are celebrated with wet foods and catnip toys.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Cindy's been in the hospital with sepia, pneumonia, and heart failure. She's doing better, though, but hasn't been able to get to FAD. As of her most recent Facebook posts, she's in rehab now, learning to sit up and walk. Hopefully she's not too annoyed with me for filling y'all in. I know y'all care about her, as do I.

For dinner tonight is pizza for the humans and wet cat food for the floofs. It is Fluffer's first birthday today, and she shares her birthday with my big sister. Floofy birthdays are celebrated with wet foods and catnip toys.
    Geez! Can't stand it when ppl say they are praying for an unknown someone ..But Cindy is FAD family, So..Really praying for her wellness.
    Stay strong Cindy, Pls get well fast, with Godspeed- We all love ya.
    Thanks Ria for the update.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-18-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Geez! Can't stand it when ppl say they are praying for an unknown someone ..But Cindy is FAD family, So..Really praying for her wellness.
    Stay strong Cindy, Pls get well fast, with Godspeed- We all love ya.
    Thanks Ria for the update.
    Well, to be honest, since the Bible tells us to "pray without ceasing," I don't necessarily announce who I'm praying for. I just do it.

Well, to be honest, since the Bible tells us to "pray without ceasing," I don't necessarily announce who I'm praying for. I just do it.
    True, but what I'm referring to is ~ News stories about certain unfortunate incidents and ppl replying: " praying for the family " etc- When we all know they are not.
    This is different though, Cindy is and has been a steady presence here, Her absence is noticeable -She IS "FAD FAMILY" so to speak and she is missed.
    May all the healing angels watch over her & make her well...Cindy, pls know your FAD family and friends are anticipating your healthy return- Pls get well soon.

Cindy, Sending up healing and will light candles tonight, please get well,

Get well, Cindy.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.

RIP DADDY 1/17/1925 - 5/26/2011
    RIP Momma 4/12/1930-5/13/2014

Chicken fried burger on toasted buns.

Last nite: popcorn chicken & a nice bowl of veggies with ranch

Tonite: Spaghetti with sauce and sauteed sliced mushrooms. Plus garlic knots.

Hubby's night to cook so I am not sure what I'll be getting, I think I heard him say something about tri tip and salad, I am slowly cutting out my meat consumption so I think I will pass on the tri tip.

Just noshed on crunchy cheetos, The kids had hamburgers.

Monday night:
    Most likely Turkey pot pie and a bowl of assorted raw veggies

Last night, sausage-egg-and-cheese stuffed biscuits. Nummy nums. There were two left, and my friend and I each had one and a breakfast burrito this morning. They reheat well in the oven.

Tonight, pork chop and hash brown casserole with LOTS of cheese. Recipe calls for sour cream, which Hubs won't eat. So I left it out and doubled the cream of chicken soup and doubled the cheese. Here's the recipe if y'all wanna try something different, too. https://couponcravings.com/pork-chop...own-casserole/

BLTs.

BBQ chicken, peas and mashed taters

Turkey Pot Pie
    Assorted Raw Veggies w/ Hummus

Corn dogs, fries...the family likes it, Me? Not so much
    These pigs around here (not my family) know nothing about food.

Pizza. My boss being a dumbass with the schedules means I was too damned tired to cook tonight. Nobody here complained, either.

Sloppy joes on french rolls.

I ate a huge meal on break late, around 2pm. Double California burger no onions, and an order of chili cheese fries without onions but WITH extra shredded cheese. I'm not the least bit hungry.

I'm hoping for Taco Bell .

Cheesy hot dogs and potato chips. Friday night fare. Told Miss E, "We'uns is havin' stuffed weenies fer supper!" All I'd wanted was to get her to squeal, "EUWW!!!! GROSS!!!"

Hubby made a veggie soup, it smells wonderful in here, I haven't really been hungry today.

Last nite : Pizza from hunny's work

Tonite: either leftover pizza or taco bell. Depends if I have the pizza for lunch or not.

Brined cola pork chops, lemon pasta, peas, buttermilk biscuits.

Last night: Fend for yourself. Wings for Miss E, breakfast pizza for me.

Tonight: Oven-baked crispy chicken sandwiches and tater tots. I'm getting sick, I think.

Tomorrow: Cheeseburgers, cheese-and-bacon brats, and potato chips. Labor Day fare.

Sunday: Pork chops, mac-and-cheese, and green beans.

That's all the menu I've gotten so far, I'm not sure WHAT is going to happen, if we are moving this weekend of not.

Grill prepared Cola spare ribs, fried(ish) potatoes, (Mr husbands lunch @ work too) corn on the cob, buttermilk biscuits.
    No labor day celebration/get together this year..(as if I care) Too tired to budge even a little!

Last night: Fend for yourself. Wings for Miss E, breakfast pizza for me.

Tonight: Oven-baked crispy chicken sandwiches and tater tots. I'm getting sick, I think.

Tomorrow: Cheeseburgers, cheese-and-bacon brats, and potato chips. Labor Day fare.

Sunday: Pork chops, mac-and-cheese, and green beans.

That's all the menu I've gotten so far, I'm not sure WHAT is going to happen, if we are moving this weekend of not.
    Wow Ria, Sounds like you have it figured out, Wish I could think ahead
    I actually do plan it out but then something or someone around here wants something completely different.
    Apparently my family thinks this is a restaurant.
    We too have the "fend for yourselves" nights, usually when the husband works.
    Tonight the kids are having Digiorno pizza, I'll probably just have a salad or bologna sandwich on oatnut bread

Tonight I am not sure hubbs night to cook
    Tomorrow(Labor Day) BBQ Boneless ribs, corn on the cob, salad, mac and cheese, veggies, cheese cake.
    Tuesday-Fend for myself as he goes to his mom's
    Wed-Salad and some type of fish
    Thursday Spaghetti and Salad
    Friday-Fish
    Sat not sure hubby's turn to cook.

I did get sick. Everyone has been fending for themselves.....need to try to eat but don't know what. Maybe eggs on toast....

I did get sick. Everyone has been fending for themselves.....need to try to eat but don't know what. Maybe eggs on toast....
    Oh no Ria, Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.
    Chicken broth or even boullion usually does wonders when we get sick here..
    Hope you feel better soon.

Tonight:
    Broccoli Cheese Soup with half a Turkey wrap and an orange.

Tomorrow:
    Leftover Turkey wrap,orange,chips

Tuesday:
    Going grocery shopping, probably pizza since I don't cook on shopping days.

Feel better Ria!!

Quarter Pounder without cheese. Dry as a bone. Sissy got mad at the window person and forgot my salad.
    You can fix anything but a blank page. --Bonnie Hearn Hill

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:12

Spaghetti with garlic bread.
    Tomorrow:BLTS