Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2767747576
Results 3,751 to 3,762 of 3762

Thread: What's for Dinner 2night?

I went on break late, and had a patty melt with tomato, Freddy's sauce (thousand island dressing), Swiss cheese, and monterey cheddar cheese PLUS a HUGE order of fries. I'm STILL not real hungry. BUT it's just me for dinner, since Schmoo and the boys polished off last night's leftover pizza (which was a LOT, almost two pizzas' worth PLUS breadsticks). I didn't know they'd polished it off when I ran into the store after work, but assumed they did, so I got a package of Red Baron frozen pizzas, those mini ones, for myself for tonight. And the wet foods for the floofies, because we're out of regular for them. So Max is getting chicken wet food for tomorrow, and Floofy is getting salmon.

Tomorrow is fend for yourself that I'll buy at the store, so more than likely chicken nuggets and tater tots for the kids at home, not sure if I'll be hungry or not it all depends on how late I get my break. *grumble* This bullshit of the new GM sending himself on break before he even starts the breaks on the front end is RIDICULOUS. We start losing people at 3pm, so we should get breaks done by then but no. Meaning I usually go around 2:30pm or so, and therefore I'm not hungry for dinner. Makes it hard for me to plan suppers.

Thinking Friday may be burgers and chips, since when I drink a LOT like I do on Fridays, I crave salty stuff like chips and pretzels.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Corn dogs and onion rings.

I want fish. Sissy usually has dinner with her girls, but they're in Savannah this weekend. I'm hoping she doesn't have other plans and that she actually wants fish.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.--Vincent Van Gogh

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I want fish. Sissy usually has dinner with her girls, but they're in Savannah this weekend. I'm hoping she doesn't have other plans and that she actually wants fish.
    Hi Cindy, Ooh, Fish sounds really good!
    I love beer battered fish, onion rings,etc..But the restaurants
    around here are just terrible at seafood, fish etc- There was a seafood shop but they closed down due to health violations! LJS here is nasty too...So if we have it, We have to buy it frozen and do it ourselves.

Captain D's is really good here. I could have had a fish platter at FATZ--half there and a doggy bag for another meal, but, no, I had to have a steak.

Sissy doesn't know what she wants for supper. She is at the doctor, so we will probably have a Publix chicken plate. Cluck cluck.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.--Vincent Van Gogh

Sandwiches and chips. Too bloody hot for anything else.
    "With a pet, you can just feel, you don't have to worry about hurting your pet's feelings or getting advice you don't want."

Fish! We ordered corn on the cob, but they gave us Cole slaw. Big deal, but Sissy was a wee bit pissed. I was just glad to finally get some food.

Lasagna & Garlic bread

Water packed tuna, fresh veggies, Ken's Steak House Lite Ranch dressing (1 tbsp; Im not much of a dressing eater), and peas all mixed together for a very satisfying tuna salad.
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

Roast chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy. Sunday dinner.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Likely roast beef sandwich.

Egg white omelet with low fat white cheese and lots of veggies
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.