Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2363707172
Results 3,551 to 3,597 of 3597

Thread: What's for Dinner 2night?

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    His, mom put crackers in hers and fried in oil. The smell alone made me shudder. The rest of the family loved those salmon patties, I think my oldest brother still makes his wife fry them. When I moved in with my parents, both ill and couldn't live alone anymore, I found a can in a cupboard. Tossed it. lol
    I had cheerios. No body home but me.
    Yep, Canned salmon., That was her one of many culinary weapons of choice-LOL-
    I don't know if it was because where we lived FRESH was not always available or it was a way to stretch food for a large family or she liked to torture me? Who knows- lol.
    Our cat when we first got her, Had salmon but it was flash frozen- and sauteed in a pan...She enjoyed that- So we did buy her a can, But she turned her nose up- She does love canned tuna on occasion. But shes a cat so....What do I know? We have a dog that loves bologna.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-25-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Pepperoni pizza, popsicles.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.--Vincent Van Gogh

Probably Jello, I'm dealing with a couple canker sores which popped up overnight!
    I never have had these until stinky menopause set in!

Pork chops, mashed taters, green beans.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plan.

RIP DADDY 1/17/1925 - 5/26/2011
    RIP Momma 4/12/1930-5/13/2014

Pintos and cornbread, leftover potatoes, popsicles
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.--Vincent Van Gogh

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Pork chops, mashed taters, green beans.
    Hi Navallint, We're having pork chops tomorrow evening, Probably mac and cheese and a veggie.

Tonight, Salisbury steak, Mashed potatoes/gravy and a Raw spinach, cuke & cheddar cheese salad

P.S.-Wheres Ria, Haven't seen her here in a couple days...Hope shes okay.

Red beans and rice (with kielbasa) to celebrate Fat Tuesday
    "Deal with the world like you are shopping at a garage sale- Calmly sift through the crap with a smile! Only buy what you need!" ~ Donnie Wahlberg Words of Wisdom

Chicken w/ artichoke hearts and something, either salad or mac/cheese . Something for dessert..either Easter candy or a freeze pop

Wednesday is the day where we eat take out, but i have a problem: kids all went to work and i have not drove in 14 months. Oh, Lort, I'm a gonna starve! My thighs are happy about that.

Homemade vegetable beef soup and crispy french bread with some apple crumb cake for after.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer.

Chicken plate from Publix.

Miss E had youth group tonight. I get off work at 5pm and her ride comes at 5:45. So I brought my work home with me: double cheese burger and fries for her, Chicago dog and fried pickles for myself.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Miss E had youth group tonight. I get off work at 5pm and her ride comes at 5:45. So I brought my work home with me: double cheese burger and fries for her, Chicago dog and fried pickles for myself.

Happy to see you back Ria
    Missed your spirited posts.

Dinner tonight for us will be Garlic and butter mussels w/lemon pasta and crusty bread.

Leftover chicken and potatoes

McDonald's . Been looking forward to a shamrock shake all week!!😁

Likely a roast beef sammie, nuts, and a popsicle. (Get that image outta your head.)

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    nuts, and a popsicle.(Get that image outta your head.)
    Hi Cindy-You just cracked me up with that comment. I needed a laugh today~ Thanks

Today for dinner, Pot pies and salad.

I picked up a pack of fried chicken from work tonight, and there was a freaking fried HEAD in it.
    "Deal with the world like you are shopping at a garage sale- Calmly sift through the crap with a smile! Only buy what you need!" ~ Donnie Wahlberg Words of Wisdom

I made meatloaf, peas and carrots, and baked taters yesterday. Nobody ate. Son and DIL decided they wanted takeout pizza, daughter wanted takeout Mexican.
    Guess what they are getting today?

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post

Happy to see you back Ria
    Missed your spirited posts.

Dinner tonight for us will be Garlic and butter mussels w/lemon pasta and crusty bread.
    Thanks. Been having computer issues. On from my phone now.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    I picked up a pack of fried chicken from work tonight, and there was a freaking fried HEAD in it.
    OMG Sassy!!! That is insane!!!!

We are having Sunday dinner after church. Thick pork chops, green beans, and macaroni and cheese followed by birthday cake and ice cream. Miss E turns 14 today.

ETA:
    Likely a roast beef sammie, nuts, and a popsicle. (Get that image outta your head.)
    Too late.....bwahahahahahahaaa!!!!!
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 03-05-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Brown beans and ham, fried taters, cole slaw, cornbread.

OMG and LOL on the above posts. You all crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Brown beans and ham, fried taters, cole slaw, cornbread.

OMG and LOL on the above posts. You all crack me up.
    Thanks. Been having computer issues. On from my phone now.

OMG Sassy!!! That is insane!!!!

We are having Sunday dinner after church. Thick pork chops, green beans, and macaroni and cheese followed by birthday cake and ice cream. Miss E turns 14 today.

ETA:

Too late.....bwahahahahahahaaa!!!!!
    Hi Cindy-You just cracked me up with that comment. I needed a laugh today~ Thanks

Today for dinner, Pot pies and salad.
    Fish, hush, puppies, cake

Either::: Chicken Strips....or Popcorn Chicken....or a Hot Pocket...or Chicken Pot Pie.... with Salad. Mr. Man is going to the store to find dinner after he visits his Dad.

No clue tonight. Depends on who all is home. If it's just me...probably mac and cheese with broccoli.

No clue tonight. Depends on who all is home. If it's just me...probably mac and cheese with broccoli.
    Hi Ria, I wanted mac & cheese so bad late last night- But it was too late to eat anything.

Tonight: The kids are having mexi wraps with enchilada gravy and shredded cheese, As is the husband for tomorrows dinner @work.
    I'm having a corned beef sandwich and ginger tea to drink.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-12-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Husband making: Meatballs in some kind of mushroom sauce.....mashed potatoes....steamed cauliflower....cole slaw...biscuits..and strawberry pie.

Husband making: Meatballs in some kind of mushroom sauce.....mashed potatoes....steamed cauliflower....cole slaw...biscuits..and strawberry pie.
    Yum!

I had Wendy's and it made me sick. Boo!

Yum!

Hi Cindy, Geez, That's terrible!
    Our Wendys over here use to be nice but is now on the scuzzy side so we don't go there anymore.
    Wonder if it's an issue in the chain?
    Anyway, Hope you are feeling well soon.

Yum!

My friend and I ate at Applebee's Friday, we had the same meal and were both very sick that night.

I'm over eat for the most part. Never had a prob with them before. Never going to eat there again.

Our Wendys over here use to be nice but is now on the scuzzy side so we don't go there anymore.
    My friend and I ate at Applebee's Friday, we had the same meal and were both very sick that night.
    Awful, isn't it?

Our Wendy's went downhill a while back. Hubby and I went in one night because we wanted burgers but didn't go to McDs because I didn't want them to ask me to work.

So we get our meals and the fries are so salty we can't eat them. I take them back up and ask for fries without salt, thinking Hubs and I will just salt our own fries. The girl SIGHS LOUDLY, snatches our fries and PUTS THEM BACK ON THE LINE TO BE SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE. I said, "Oh HELL no. I want your manager right here right now. You CANNOT just DO that. FYI I work at the McDonald's two doors down and I know food safety."

Manager came, gave Hubs and me brand new unsalted fries but did not offer us replacement burgers because by that time ours were cold. NOR did he offer a refund OR free dessert. (At that time they had different toppings foe their Frosties.)

I hope the girl who pulled that stunt was fired. Poor customer service aside once food crosses the counter it CANNOT be resold. This is why if your burger is messed up they will usually let you keep it in addition to the corrected sandwich. They just throw it away. In MO you have to have a food handlers permit to work in a restaurant. One of the things you learn in the permit process is how to handle food that was made wrong.

Customer service at the one in BTown was good when I lived there. Nabo got a bun with a gob of something on it. I took it back got a fresh burger and a free Frosty.

Home flipped cheese slawburgers.

Banana bread and butter. Didn't want anything else- Family had Freshetta, I've never been a fan of any kind of pizza.

BLT's. (Mic drop)
    We say we waste time, but that is impossible. We waste ourselves....Alice Bloch

Pizza. I had 6 cheese, Man had meatlovers. I'm full 😁

I had pizza too.

Chicken, potatoes, a roll, and popsicles.

Brown sugar pork chops, Home made mac & cheese, Peas.

Shepherds Pie.

Chinese takeout
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Hubs and I made sirloin strips, loaded baked potatoes, and grilled onions... it was VERY good, especially since I was SO hungry!!! Really hit the spot tonight!!!

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Totinos pizza. In the oven now. Hubs and Miss E are at his mom's for the night. Schmoo lives with his fiancee now. Other two boys are working. So it's just me. Not cooking for one.

Probably just mac & cheese or a couple of pieces of banana bread (my latest food craze)

Ham sandwich, leftover potatoes, popsicles.

Last night we had pasta with marinara and meatballs. Tonight....well actually lunch after church.....baked salmon, broccoli, corn (or green beans, whichever is in there), and mac and cheese.

Tuna sub.

Leftovers, Now if I can just figure out what it will be leftover from? Lol