Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2969767778
Results 3,851 to 3,864 of 3864

Thread: What's for Dinner 2night?

Grocery store night. Pizza rolls for me, ramen noodles for Miss E, cereal for Schmoo. Tomorrow is hot dogs, cheesy brats, and tater tots. Followed by spiked piņa coladas. In kther words, pre mixed piņa coladas spiked with extra coconut rum. After the week I have had.....I deserve it.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Last night I made bison burgers, mashed taters and peas.
    Tonight I am not sure, I am hurting today again, freaking PT worked me hard yesterday, I feel like telling her to bite me, this is what I get for not wearing knee pads when I was a kid while roller skating, biking etc, and always landing on my knees when I fall plus early onset arthritis setting in, yay me.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer.

Turkey Bologna & Cheese Sammie with pickle & mustard on a plain bagel.
    Cherries

Because the husband is working, Kids will have bean burrito's- I am having chicken soup and biscuits.

Your menus sound similar to mine. Had leftover salad, I made stir fry last night because it's healthier than ordering out Chinese food and easy, along with pork egg rolls and spring rolls, frozen, not homemade, lol. Tomorrow, the traditional New Orleans Monday food, red beans and rice and always a fresh salad and French bread
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

Last Nite (Sunday)
    Pizza & Mozzarella Sticks

Tonight (Monday)
    Either:
    Chicken Strips & Fresh Veggies
    Or
    Eggs and Potatoes (aka Breakfast)

Tuesday: (My Birthday)
    Birthday Dinner Request:
    Taco Bell
    Birthday Cupcakes with a Game Of Thrones Theme

Probably a cheeseburger (Thats what I made for the husbands dinner tonight @ work) The kids will probably have chili cheese fries because they don't like home burgers.. But honestly, slap a fast food wrapper on it and they wouldn't know the difference..

If I go to the movies with a friend we are going out to get Vietnamese Pho, if I don't go out I am not sure what to have, either a salad or some pasta with some type of veggie in it, need to do something with the ricotta cheese in the fridge before it goes bad.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~

The kids want Taco Bell-

Hi His, maybe make tacos at home, set it up so they can create their own, by setting out the meat, cheese, lettuce, hard and soft shell tacos like a buffet, a lot healthier than going out,

Pizza. WANTED taco pizza, but we didn't have any more Taco Bell mild salsa in the fridge. So it's pan with everything, but no onions or peppers.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

Last night my friend canceled on me, so hubby took me to pho, he switched nights about going to his mom's, tonight I am making baked chicken with a spinach and ricotta and tomato pasta dish and of course a salad.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Last night my friend canceled on me, so hubby took me to pho, he switched nights about going to his mom's, tonight I am making baked chicken with a spinach and ricotta and tomato pasta dish and of course a salad.
    Hi PK, I'm sorry that your friend cancelled on you..Weren't we just chatting about that in "pet peeves" ?
    Its nice that your husband took you though..I hope it was good and you had an enjoyable evening.

Tonight we are having Salmon on the grill, Lemon penne, and either corn on the cob or peas and biscuits..I've been a biscuit eating fool lately! Lol.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-16-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Yes His we were, same friend, we had planned on going on Friday, but I was having tummy issues and then she asked me if I could go on Tuesday or Wed, I said yes that would be great, she texts me Monday and asks if I can go I said no family plans, she gets pissy with me, and in a snit, I said I can go Tuesday-Sat, she goes I'll see what I can do and then she cancels on me.
    Salmon, Yummy and I haven't had a biscuit in a long time, dang me for trying to cut out white flour products and sugar and salt, grrrr, however, with my doing ddp yoga, taking secrets of the psyhillum (sp) and eating light meals and smaller portions, and cutting out soda, I have lost 22 pounds, without killing myself at the gym.