Thread: Ex-Teacher Kidnaps Student

Ex-Teacher Kidnaps Student

This happened in the great state of Tennessee. They have been missing for a few days now. Apparently the dude took out a loan for $4500, so he has some cash on hand.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/ten...unt/index.html
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

Looks like he's having a very bad mid-life crisis that isn't going to end well... I keep looking in the news to see if they've been found, I hope she's returned safe and he's locked up for good. His life isn't going to be worth squat, I'll never understand why anyone would throw their life away like that...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Iam getting the feeling she wasn't an unwilling victim. I feel like she wanted to go with him, maybe they were carrying on an affair....and when he got fired for the sexual misconduct, I have a feeling it was her, and they decided to leave together.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer.

I totally get the same feeling.

I hope they set up new identities or something before they left. $4500 isn't going to get them far, and they can't exactly get jobs when they are on the run. I wonder if they left they country.

I don't know Bette will be interesting to see what happens to them or happened to them.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer.