Thread: Vehicle collides with pedestrians in London June 18/2017

Vehicle collides with pedestrians in London June 18/2017

This one is near a Finsbury Park mosque. You have to worry about the UK feels like the whole society is about to explode.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7796551.html

It's getting out of hand over there. Muslim extremists were responsible for the concert and London Bridge attacks. Now what with the apartment fire and this incident, I feel the Muslim community are trying to turn this around to their advantage that they too are victims. The last time I was in London was in 2013, you could feel the tension between the cultures and it made me very uneasy. This will get worse IMO.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 06-18-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    It's getting out of hand over there. Muslim extremists were responsible for the concert and London Bridge attacks. Now what with the apartment fire and this incident, I feel the Muslim community are trying to turn this around to their advantage that they to are victims. This is not going to end well, it's only going to get worse. The last time I was in London which was in 2013, you could feel the tension between the cultures and it made me very uneasy.
    I had a co-worker who visited London about a month ago. He was there for two weeks and done a lot of walking around various neighborhoods. I asked him his impressions and I was shocked when he said it was "too Islamic". He was shocked at the number of women wearing the full burqua - way more than you see in Toronto. Some areas felt more like Riyadh than London. London has a problem.

My son lives in London and I worry about him about a lot.I lived there 10 years ago - in Hackney - it was a really bad part of London and my husband said after six months - we're leaving .We just upped and left out jobs.It was bad then , we were always passing police cordons.

Now it seems to have gotten worse but my son says he still feels safe .I hate visiting him and going on the subway ,you have to avoid eye contact .I wouldn't visit London as a holiday break at the moment !!

Prayers for London?

driver identified as 47 year old Darren Osbourne

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uspect-47.html

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    My son lives in London and I worry about him about a lot.I lived there 10 years ago - in Hackney - it was a really bad part of London and my husband said after six months - we're leaving .We just upped and left out jobs.It was bad then , we were always passing police cordons.

Now it seems to have gotten worse but my son says he still feels safe .I hate visiting him and going on the subway ,you have to avoid eye contact .I wouldn't visit London as a holiday break at the moment !!
    My Mum is British, originally from Hanwell, near Ealing Broadway. I used to love going there when I was young with my parents as her family were there. Not anymore, sad to say, the Islamic presence to be honest frightened me on my last visit. Her sister and my cousins live in Berkshire where it is less of a problem, but they do not like going into London.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.