Thread: Michelle Rounds, Ex Wife Of Rosie O'Donnell/Dead at 46

Michelle Rounds, Ex Wife Of Rosie O'Donnell/Dead at 46

Michelle Rounds, the ex-wife of Rosie O’Donnell, died on Monday at her home, TMZ reports. She was 46.
    O’Donnell’s reps shared a statement with HuffPost, which read, “I am saddened to hear about this terrible tragedy. Mental illness is a very serious issue affecting many families. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michelle’s family, her wife Krista, and their child.”
    Although a cause of death has yet to be determined, TMZ also reported that Rounds’ mother posted about her daughter’s death on Facebook, writing, “If anyone would like to give to the National Suicide Prevention it would also be greatly appreciated. There are so many out there in this world that have demons that they think suicide is the only way out.”https://www.yahoo.com/news/michelle-...205222479.html
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~
    And It Harm None Do What ye will. Wise Intelligent Teacher Courageous Healer. #METOO

Sad, so sorry to hear when someone is that much pain. R.I.P.
    "Never lie, steal or cheat...but if you must lie, then lie beside me all the nights of your life. If you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must cheat, then cheat death because I could not imagine a day without you by my side."

Rounds must have been a very confused & conflicted individual to think she had found true happiness with that whale. I really feel for the "adoptive daughter" who now has the burden of a very screwed up family background to carry around her entire life.

I'll bet her pain and mental illness have been, let's say "simmering" for a long time, likely back to young adulthood or earlier. This awful end was just the capper to a sad life.

Oh wow. I didn't hear about this. How awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Sad, so sorry to hear when someone is that much pain. R.I.P.
    Very well said.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.