Page 1 of 274 1231050100 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Tate

Sharon Tate

http://www.mansonfamilytoday.info/manson.htm

Interesting site about the Manson Family and the Tate/LaBianca murders.

Check out Scott's tour and upcoming DVD on display up there!

It looks like I found myself a place to get lost for a few hours after work...Thanks for the link!

I grew up around the Simi Valley area and was a kid around the time of the Manson murders.....I lived quite near Spahn Ranch (Santa Susana area) at one time, so it was spooky knowing those kind of things/people were happening so near to where I lived. I've been up to Skull Rock in Box Canyon area several times (there's a number of photos of that rock on the Net). Manson and his "family" liked to hang out in those cavelike rocks. I remember the absolute hysteria in the area after the killings. Everybody felt like they were next (seriously) ...people really freaked out. The younger generation reading about the crime today has no idea what it was like to actually be around then. And especially if you lived in the same geographic area or nearby as I did, it was even worse. Because of that, I have always been fascinated by Sharon Tate and everything connected to the crime......

i didn't live near there, but the murders happened 4 days after my 1st birthday~ & besides this real cheesy memory i have from age 9 months, my 1st memories were these murders & manson, i remember vividly my parents talking about this then constantly~
    on a side note i bought this charles manson cd from my fav record store for like 10.00, i can't even remember if the album had a name or not, i do remember the was the cover was all white w/ nothing on it~ i actually sold it on ebay for a small fortune, but before i did that, i gave it a listen & it was great, charles manson had a great voice & talent~ I have always wondered if his music would've taken off, would he & his "family" still did what they did~

edit: sorry if any of my post are shit, i am recovering from a real fun sat night, but i drank like 3/4 bottle of patron & i am so hung over
    ~
    Last edited by GODDESS6; 10-07-2007 at 10:30 AM.

the beach boys did a song that manson wrote. it was never a big hit like the rest of their stuff, though. i can't remember the name right now. i'm terrible with names. Scott, help?
    [SIZE=3]Erin[/SIZE]

Question Tate/ La Bianca

Hi All,
    My "Death Hag" passion is the Tate/La Bianca murders. I have seen many crime scene and morgue pics, but they are always the same ones. Does anyone know if all the pictures are available on the net?

Thanks!

GRANNY DEAD EYE IS MY HERO !

Didn't there use to be a lot of crime scene photo's on findadeath? Maybe, they were removed but I seem to recall there was a lot of them at one time.
    Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle...

Have you checked Crimelibrary.com? Last week, Ghost Hunters was at the Tate site and they picked up some creepy evps!
    Last edited by joplinfrk; 10-08-2007 at 08:32 AM.

Guest Guest
    Ghost Hunters was at the Tate site? Ugh I would have loved to seen that episode.

One time I found some of them at the morgue. I think they got removed it was a few years ago. Usually the pics are from the crime scene.

I know I've seen some at crimeshots.com, but I'm guessing if you've seen many of the crime scene/morgue pics, they're probably no different.
    “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

I think the crime scene photographs are important in this case, just as they are in any horrific murder.

They remind us that the perpetrators treated the victims as nothing more than objects, to be used.

That being said? I have to steel myself before looking at any crime scene photos, because of the resulting haunting feeling afterwards.
    Tact is for those who are bad at sarcasm.

I once looked over a book called "Garbage People" based on Charles Manson and his family and I saw some really good crime scene photos in it that I hadn't seen anywhere else. They are being sold on Amazon for $19 - in case anyone is interested!

Anybody heard about the latest book out, written by some guy who was a good looking leading man type in the 1960's and claims he had an affair with Tate when she was six weeks pregnant? It's causing a bit of a buzz, because it somewhat takes away from Sharon Tate's image as being a rather saintly person who was cheated on by Polanski. My personal opinion is that if she did this while six weeks pregnant and married to Polanski, it was probably payback for his playing around on her incessantly. I doubt that marriage would have lasted because I don't think she was happy with that set-up. Anyway, the guy who wrote the book says he's writing it now because he wants to unburden himself about it all, and it's time. Yeah, time to make some $$$$ LOL.......apparently even Polanski never knew about any of this, so I hope if true, it comes as a big shock to him, the cad. In the book, the guy says Sharon offered him opium (the Tate family has always denied Sharon used drugs, but that's ridiculous, you can even see her smoking "something" in a home movie clip on youtube). He seems to indicate that she was the one who came on to him. She was a beautiful, tragic and unusual person, but she wasn't a saint. Her whole crowd used drugs, at the very least smoked pot. As we know, many times when someone meets a tragic end, their image is cleaned up quite a bit. I'd like to read his book just for curiousity........

Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    the beach boys did a song that manson wrote. it was never a big hit like the rest of their stuff, though. i can't remember the name right now. i'm terrible with names. Scott, help?
    "Never Learn Not to Love" was the song that was on the Beach Boys 20/20 album... Manson's song was "ceast to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Have you checked Crimelibrary.com? Last week, Ghost HUnters was at the Tate site and they picked up some creepy evps!
    I have been to that House that was on ghost hunters. The house was built on the Tate property. When I was in the house, the lights kept flickering, I dont' know if it was of "ghosts" or what. There is a movie called "the house at the end of the drive" that was filmed in the house.

Hey Sweetsumthin! You can get that video on YouTube.
    Here is the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUMjkonIl1E

Its in 3 parts. The end is really awesome. EVP's of the ghosts.

ENJOY!
    Christina

Guns N Roses covered one of Charlie's song too - on their album, "The Spaghetti Incident". I never listened to it - since I can't stand that band!

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Have you checked Crimelibrary.com? Last week, Ghost HUnters was at the Tate site and they picked up some creepy evps!
    I SAW that episode. man, was it CREEPY! did you hear that voice they caught on tape? that gave me the willies HARDCORE! this is the 1 crime that just scares the crap out of me. I tried reading Helter Skelter at least 5 times, and I can't get much past the murders before I can't sleep at night, have bad dreams and HAVE to put the book down for good.

The voices they caught on tape are VERY CREEPY! My question is, why would the ghosts of Sharon and Jay haunt that house? Don't you think they would haunt the new house on the original house site?

Ok that thing on Youtube..had me shakin like a lil kid...yikes...dammmm...im so glad to see im not the only one in the world with the same thrill from stars deaths..ive always been told im weird lol...oh well

Wouldn't that be horrid if they still are there? If the EVPS are actually them? To have that happen and just stay in that area?
    I think they said one EVP said "I am afraid of the light" I thought the woman on it said "Why does it hurt so much?" It was mega creepy.

What gets to me, besides the voices of course, is how the EVP sounds don't even faise the dude who lives there. First he sees Jay Sebring's ghost, now the voices.
    I'd be running like hell!!

The pic of Sharon Tate where she has a sort of smile on her face in death is so haunting!

Holy crap, those EVPs! I love Chris Fleming, though...
    Last edited by kelbons; 10-07-2007 at 06:27 PM.

Oops! I ended up watching part 2 and 3 first and am too freaked out to watch the first one. The yes and No answers were creepy and dropping the tempeture to 62!!!!!!!!!!!

If it wasn't haunted I want a skeptic to explain this?? And the ghost hunters don't just label something haunted...they always try to find an explanation.

They freaked me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a TOTAL believer in ghosts and EVP's! Always was but this seemed to ice the cake so to speak!!

In a book about Marilyn Manson i have seen a picture of Trent Reznor and Tori Amos making Spaghetti in the Tate kitchen before the house got demolished, Trent Reznor rented the house dirt cheap because no one wanted a bar of it and recorded a album there and his alternative friends hung out there regularly.

Apprently he has the front door that he took with him that had the famous PIG blood scrawled words on it before the house got demolished.

I am sure i read somewhere that Trent and Tori Amos swore the place was haunted and were freaked out a bit.

I admit it, I am a skeptic. I watched the clip on YouTube and I was impressed but not convinced. Everything still could (and I say could) be faked. Why? TV ratings of course. However, it did make me want to get some of that equipment and go test it out myself. Not many things make me even that curious. I do have to agree with alexmack in wondering why that house? Wouldn't the new house make more sense?

Now I have a personal story to tell you, which I think people will find interesting. I was up at the site of the former house when the construction was going on for the current house. They were doing the excavating but the foundation wasn't finished, so it must have been shortly before Scott took the photo he has on the Sharon Tate page. At the time I didn't realize that they had torn down the original house. I thought we were ABOVE the old house, so we were on the edge of the property looking down on the property below which we thought was the actual location of the Tate house. My daughter was with me. She was in preschool at the time. I don't remember the date exactly, but Scott's photo is dated 1994, so that would have made my daughter three--which is about the right age. In any case, we parked the car and my sister was trying to get a view of the property below, which we thought was the Tate house. I was holding my daughter's hand and walking around the property away from the drop-off. We were only there for a few minutes when my daughter started to cry. She kept saying, "I don't like this place, mommy." She was WAY too young to have any idea what had happened there; but she was definitely upset. My daughter is (and was then) an experienced traveler/explorer so she was used to doing things of the sort. She wasn't hungry/thirsty/sleepy/or needing to go potty...so the only thing I could ever find to explain her behavior was she felt some sort of "vibe." I was more convinced of it when I found out that we had been on the actual site of the fomer house.

Comments anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by lynette View Post
    I admit it, I am a skeptic. I watched the clip on YouTube and I was impressed but not convinced. Everything still could (and I say could) be faked. Why? TV ratings of course. However, it did make me want to get some of that equipment and go test it out myself. Not many things make me even that curious. I do have to agree with alexmack in wondering why that house? Wouldn't the new house make more sense?

Now I have a personal story to tell you, which I think people will find interesting. I was up at the site of the former house when the construction was going on for the current house. They were doing the excavating but the foundation wasn't finished, so it must have been shortly before Scott took the photo he has on the Sharon Tate page. At the time I didn't realize that they had torn down the original house. I thought we were ABOVE the old house, so we were on the edge of the property looking down on the property below which we thought was the actual location of the Tate house. My daughter was with me. She was in preschool at the time. I don't remember the date exactly, but Scott's photo is dated 1994, so that would have made my daughter three--which is about the right age. In any case, we parked the car and my sister was trying to get a view of the property below, which we thought was the Tate house. I was holding my daughter's hand and walking around the property away from the drop-off. We were only there for a few minutes when my daughter started to cry. She kept saying, "I don't like this place, mommy." She was WAY too young to have any idea what had happened there; but she was definitely upset. My daughter is (and was then) an experienced traveler/explorer so she was used to doing things of the sort. She wasn't hungry/thirsty/sleepy/or needing to go potty...so the only thing I could ever find to explain her behavior was she felt some sort of "vibe." I was more convinced of it when I found out that we had been on the actual site of the fomer house.

Comments anyone?
    Creepy stuff.
    I think she definitely felt some bad vibes going on.
    Kids are still sensitive to this stuff. As you grow older you loose the ability.

The ghost hunters was interesting but havn't his neighbours noticed anything, and why 200 feet away from the original home?

"She wasn't hungry/thirsty/sleepy/or needing to go potty...so the only thing I could ever find to explain her behavior was she felt some sort of "vibe." I was more convinced of it when I found out that we had been on the actual site of the fomer house.""

Children pick up on these things so much more than adults. I think it's because they are open minded. They don't know as much as an adult, therefore there is no doubt in thier minds. They know what they see, feel and hear. Good or bad. If an adult was up there and got that feeling, they would more than likely have instant doubt. "Oh, it was just my imagination", and keep what happened to themselves. The child reacts right away, without hesitation.

I think your daughter more than likely pick up on something.

Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Wouldn't that be horrid if they still are there? If the EVPS are actually them? To have that happen and just stay in that area?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    I think they said one EVP said "I am afraid of the light" I thought the woman on it said "Why does it hurt so much?" It was mega creepy.

I think the first one sounds like "Take...take...take me to the light"
    As for the second one, I can really make anything out, but whatever it is, it sounds like someone who is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Ghost Hunters was at the Tate site? Ugh I would have loved to seen that episode.
    I know that after that episode there was a LOT of flak on IMDB.com concerning the validity of the whole experience. I know there was a lot of doubt about Chris, seeing that he was on Dead Famous and is a sensitive. Personally, I don't really care. It doesn't diminish the show really, still is an interesting show and still raises a lot of questions.
    The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    The ghost hunters was interesting but havn't his neighbours noticed anything, and why 200 feet away from the original home?

This is what I already stated on Youtube. Why on earth would Sharon Tate haunt the neighbour´s house instead of the grounds she died on?

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    The pic of Sharon Tate where she has a sort of smile on her face in death is so haunting!

Holy crap, those EVPs! I love Chris Fleming, though...
    The jury is still out my opinion on Chris. he seemed to go a little overboard on the "Dead Famous" show.

I still can't figure out though how he could have got the room temp to drop? I guess he really can communicate with the spirits!

How long has he done work like this?

I think sometimes restless spirits that refuse to move on are attracted to the auras of living people,sorta like warming your hands at someone else's campfire when your out hiking.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I think sometimes restless spirits that refuse to move on are attracted to the auras of living people,sorta like warming your hands at someone else's campfire when your out hiking.

That skull is freaking me out!!!!

Honestly last nights watching on youtube about ghosts is about the only real truth I have ever seen. Chris must have some kind of gift...

I saw some a while ago at bangedup.com under famous and naked has some. Warning the site is adultish big time, might not be the best place to go while at work.

http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=7897

http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=7893

Jesus, that site is in real bad taste. Pornography and dead bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by alexmack View Post
    Hey Sweetsumthin! You can get that video on YouTube.
    Here is the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUMjkonIl1E

Its in 3 parts. The end is really awesome. EVP's of the ghosts.

ENJOY!
    Christina
    wow thats absolutely fascinating thanks for the link

They have the show posted on youtube

Nevermind somone already told you about youtube lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post
    Some have said that the occupants of the murder house had been having sex with the Manson family and lots of drugs were also involved, on both sides.

Geez, I had never heard about that. And honestly think it's hard to believe.

Anyway, the EVP sounds are creepy.

I have been upto and/or around Spahn ranch (some is private property)....seen the charlie rock by the waterfall, the rock where the picture with the family squatting under it and some other "stuff", mostly rattle snakes, but I was wondering does anyone know which cave is the Manson one? I have found maybe 3 or 4, but not sure which one is the "one" does anyone happen to know? Great hiking up there and just happend to find out after the fact it was where Spahn ranch was.

that was a scary book i couldnt sleep right after reading it too.

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    In case you haven't seen that one... prepare yourself!

http://www.members.tripod.com/~VanessaWest/sharon.jpg

Guest Guest
    http://www.geocities.com/serialmurde...nsoncrime.html

Here are some horrific photo's of the crime scene.

http://www.geocities.com/serialmurde...nsoncrime.html

Here are some horrific photo's of the crime scene.

Wow! I haven't seen those before...

Makes me more mad that ass Manson is still alive. They ought to carve all Manson followers up!!!!

That was a horrible crime...and sensless!!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post
    We always wondered what was the real scoop on the Tate murders. Having learned long ago to believe little - if anything - that is 'reported' by the mainstream news media we suspect that there was a lot more to the story. Some have said that the occupants of the murder house had been having sex with the Manson family and lots of drugs were also involved, on both sides.
    Roman Polanski has clearly stated in the past that Sharon Tate did not use anything since becoming pregnant. She would not even touch a glas of wine. And do you really believe that the victims would have sex with a bunch of dirty hippies? I consider it nothing more than a malicious rumor.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    Roman Polanski has clearly stated in the past that Sharon Tate did not use anything since becoming pregnant. She would not even touch a glas of wine. And do you really believe that the victims would have sex with a bunch of dirty hippies? I consider it nothing more than a malicious rumor.
    I agree, some of the rumors make me chuckle a little bit, on how much time has gone by since the murders but yet the conspericies keep getting bigger and bigger.

Has a medium or healer or priest been called to try to let them rest?