Thread: Kenneka Jenkins

Kenneka Jenkins

A strange case from Rosemont, Illinois where a 19 year old girl was attending a party at the Crowne Plaza. She wandered off by herself drunk/high and ended up freezing to death in the hotel's kitchen freezer. She was missing for 20 hours. The police say it was a tragic accident and have closed the case. The family says it was foul play and a coverup. This happened on Sept 8-10, 2017. Expect a lawsuit.

Death photos - somewhat GRAPHIC

http://www.oxygen.com/blogs/police-r...ing-in-freezer

video of her stumbling around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1u2ibizVjk

reminds me of the Canadian girl who ended up on the roof of a LA hotel in the water tank
    Last edited by cash; 11-21-2017 at 11:00 PM.

I moved this over to Police Blotter, a more appropriate place for it. I've seen the photos and they're very strange. It is a really creepy case, and it reminds me of the girl at the Cecil Hotel, too. Yikes!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I read a few articles and watched the hotel surveillance footage. It's creepy as hell, but I have to say I think this was a terrible accident. It goes without saying that the freezers probably should have been padlocked, since locks were available. It looks to me like the poor girl was very, very intoxicated, probably was looking for an exit, and in her disorientation found herself in the freezer. In her state it isn't much of a leap to see how deadly being accidentally locked in a freezer (which I assume would be pitch dark inside) would be.

Now it isn't creepy to me. It's just tragic and sad.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    I read a few articles and watched the hotel surveillance footage. It's creepy as hell, but I have to say I think this was a terrible accident. It goes without saying that the freezers probably should have been padlocked, since locks were available. It looks to me like the poor girl was very, very intoxicated, probably was looking for an exit, and in her disorientation found herself in the freezer. In her state it isn't much of a leap to see how deadly being accidentally locked in a freezer (which I assume would be pitch dark inside) would be.

Now it isn't creepy to me. It's just tragic and sad.
    not to mention the lack of security guards in that hotel.

I hope she just passed out and didn't know what was happening, because the alternative is too horrible.

- R.H. Sin