Thread: Garrison Keillor fired

Garrison Keillor fired

Quote Originally Posted by Skiddledy Gumbo View Post
    "Come back with me to my dressing room, where all the men are good looking, and all the penises are above average."
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

I never liked the guy, never liked his work and felt he came across during interviews as a prima dona.

Holy buckets, seems there's a new one every day when I check in here. o.O

Another guy who gave me the creeps.
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    "Come back with me to my dressing room, where all the men are good looking, and all the penises are above average."
    Thank you for the caffeine nasal douche. I liked the show, but him, not so much.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles

So this "inappropriate behavior"; I wonder if it involved other people in any way?
    Throwing feces.

Just. Don't. Do. It.

Just imagine those eyebrows, crawling around in places they don't belong.
    "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others" Pericles