Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Milton Berle (and his mystery son!)

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    This tidbit found randomly on the 'net:
    "Rumors abounded concerning Milton’s massive “endowment.” Of course he did nothing to discourage this scuttlebutt about his alleged manhood since it boosted his ratings enormously. So, you might ask, how big was Milton Berle’s penis? According to autopsy records, Milton Berle’s penis was 5.3 inches long. (Back then, that was a lot!)"
    - http://verylittleknownfacts.blogspot...1_archive.html
    His death certificate on FAD shows that he wasn't autopsied. Pathologists generally don't autopsy anyone they absolutely don't have to - 93-year-old cancer patients are among the least likely to be autopsied.

Just to clarify, I wasn't endorsing that website... Just adding something I found to the mix.

I am curious about learning more about Tom Dreesen. Does anyone here have info on his background?
    "Don't steam me, Norton!"

Didn't you think Carol Burnett looked an awful lot like uncle
    Miltie in that photo?

"Rumors abounded concerning Milton’s massive “endowment.” Of course he did nothing to discourage this scuttlebutt about his alleged manhood since it boosted his ratings enormously. So, you might ask, how big was Milton Berle’s penis? According to autopsy records, Milton Berle’s penis was 5.3 inches long.

Thats big ..remember these days everything getting smaller
    COZY POWELL REMEMBERED

http://cozypowell.webs.com/

LOL WOW well so this means at thoes frank sinatra parties everyone else was super small....

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I need to find a way to see which starlets had kids in 1939
    Wonder if IMDB might have a listing of births in 1939???

Neither IMDB or Wikipedia have anything on a mystery biological child. I wonder if Uncle Miltie fabricated the story to garner some book sales?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy's One View Post
    "Rumors abounded concerning Milton’s massive “endowment.” Of course he did nothing to discourage this scuttlebutt about his alleged manhood since it boosted his ratings enormously. So, you might ask, how big was Milton Berle’s penis? According to autopsy records, Milton Berle’s penis was 5.3 inches long.

Thats big ..remember these days everything getting smaller
    Also remember tahts flacid, dont really think he had a hard on when measured, he may have been cold also could account for shrinkage (and yes lame attempt at humor)

Quote Originally Posted by coleysabusybabe View Post
    Wonder if IMDB might have a listing of births in 1939???
    Try this:
    http://www.nndb.com/lists/938/000105623/

Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    Also remember tahts flacid, dont really think he had a hard on when measured, he may have been cold also could account for shrinkage (and yes lame attempt at humor)
    Very true, a 5.3 inch soft penis is pretty good and then take into affect that he was in his nineties and also that the penis supposedly shrinks 47% by the time your a old man. That would make him have a 10 inch cock when soft as a young man and a 16 incher or so when it was hard...the lucky stiff!

Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    Very true, a 5.3 inch soft penis is pretty good and then take into affect that he was in his nineties and also that the penis supposedly shrinks 47% by the time your a old man. That would make him have a 10 inch cock when soft as a young man and a 16 incher or so when it was hard...the lucky stiff!
    At his age, and considering he was dead, it was just one shriveled up dead Kerpluncker! It seems like there was a rumor of a club in Hollywood called THE LONG DONG CLUB. I remember reading that Milton Berle and Forest Tucker were two of the members. Here is the scoop on the top Ten Wangers: Uncle Miltie is at the top of the list!

http://www.toptenz.net/top-ten-famous-penises.php
    Last edited by Nicki; 08-14-2008 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    I remember reading in a magazine in the 90's about someone knocking on Uncle Milties door and he answered
    it naked and the visitor said that Milton's unexcited penis hung to his knees!!!

I'll bet Milton Berle was well endowed if Hedy Lamarr bedded him.
    She was really into a sexual good time. I think she lived for it.

Maybe his cock IS his mystery son.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    At his age, and considering he was dead, it was just one shriveled up dead Kerpluncker! It seems like there was a rumor of a club in Hollywood called THE LONG DONG CLUB. I remember reading that Milton Berle and Forest Tucker were two of the members. Here is the scoop on the top Ten Wangers: Uncle Miltie is at the top of the list!

The 5.3 inch thing is totally made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post

LMAO at this!!!

bart-simpson-penis.jpg

has anyone seen "Always Leave Them Laughing" ?
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Anyone ever heard this? It's hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTrpVGLMTao
    Johnny Carson 1925-2005.

My blog about celebrity deaths, hospitalizations, failing health reports, etc.
    http://deathsandhospitalizations.tumblr.com/

RIP Mr. Berle
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    has anyone seen "Always Leave Them Laughing" ?

anyway,the girls in the act following miltons character on stage asked "How long has he been on ? I don't know,i don't have a calendar. But,if he stays out much longer,he will have to do his own material."

and this was 1949.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

I like that, Midnitelamp!

I'd love to see a picture of his son.

Milton berle's son

I an new to this forum but wanted to share this. I ran across a Wikipedia entry on the late TV producer James Komack which indicated strongly that he is Milton Berle's illegitamate son. Komack produced and costarred in the TV version of "The Courtship of Eddie's Father". He played Bill Bixby's buddy, Norman Tinker, in the show. He then went on to produce "Welcome Back Kotter" and "Chico and the Man". It was unclear in the article whether Komack ever knew during his lifetime that Milton Berle might be his dad. I thought I would pass this on since there was so much interest in who Milton's son might be.

Never heard that before. Wonder who the source was that Wikipedia received this information from?

But Berle knew his son from childhood, and invited him to shows. How would he not know him during a pitch?

Milton berle's son

i don't know the answers. berle wrote in his autobiography about being approached by a producer in the 1970s about starring in a sitcom. berle shrugged him off and then found out later that the man who approached was his long-lost son. komack was at the height of his TV producing career in the 1970s. i went back to the wikipedia article and whoever added the belief about a father-son relationship really covered their tracks as there is no reference to anything other berle's autobiography. also, there are discrepancies in various sources about komack's age. some list him as being born in 1924 and others in 1930. if he was born in 1924, berle would have been age 16 at the time. it's still conceivable and may be the reason that things are so covered up as it might have been problematic if an adult woman was found to have been sleeping with a teenage kid. if you observe some of the pics of komack on the internet, there is a certain resemblance there. like i said, don't know the answers, just doing some sleuthing.

2_500.jpg George

berle-244x300.jpgMilton

jimmykomack.jpgJames Komack
    Last edited by John carpenter; 08-06-2010 at 01:42 PM.
    You'll never understand a person until you walk a mile in their shoes? (Elvis quote)

Quote Originally Posted by sierrarose View Post
    i don't know the answers. berle wrote in his autobiography about being approached by a producer in the 1970s about starring in a sitcom. berle shrugged him off and then found out later that the man who approached was his long-lost son. komack was at the height of his TV producing career in the 1970s. i went back to the wikipedia article and whoever added the belief about a father-son relationship really covered their tracks as there is no reference to anything other berle's autobiography. also, there are discrepancies in various sources about komack's age. some list him as being born in 1924 and others in 1930. if he was born in 1924, berle would have been age 16 at the time. it's still conceivable and may be the reason that things are so covered up as it might have been problematic if an adult woman was found to have been sleeping with a teenage kid. if you observe some of the pics of komack on the internet, there is a certain resemblance there. like i said, don't know the answers, just doing some sleuthing.
    Welcome Sierra! I think you'll fit in just fine here! I can't wait to hear more from you!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

John - I dunno. The nose kinda looks the same. But I'm not seeing any other resemblences. But then. he could look like the mother.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

What if Milton Berle's baby momma was black...and that's why the son was kept secret from everyone? Stranger things have happened. Maybe we should be on the look out for an elderly caramel colored man with Berle's legendary schlong.

Don't really remember him but this link says the baby moma was a showgirl http://www.lycos.com/info/milton-berle.html. He wasn't too pretty but I guess that big schlong made up for it.

The legendary comic Milton Berle, who reportedly possessed the largest penis in Hollywood, once participated in a "size contest". Shortly before the event, he was offered a word of sage advice. The friendly tip? "Only take out enough to win!" Source:msgboard.snopes.com

So curious! I mean, how big was it really? I wonder if he had a sex tape? Probably would put poo ol' Tommy Lee to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    So curious! I mean, how big was it really? I wonder if he had a sex tape? Probably would put poo ol' Tommy Lee to shame.
    It's my understanding that old Uncle Milty would have kept Mr. Lee in the shade.

Just a thought but in the article link in the NY Times I picked up this little tidbit.

''In case I die without ever telling him, he's taken care of in my will.''

If a copy of his will could be obtained there might be the clue you are looking for...

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1993-...l-their-story/

This article says:

Junior Standish met Milton Berle in 1947 at the Riviera nightclub in New York City, where she was a showgirl. Berle, headlining at the Roxy theatre, was on the verge of becoming a huge celebrity, the first television star. Standish was a beautiful dancer, "the toast of Broadway," in Berle's words. "I wasn't married; neither was she," says Berle, interviewed via telephone from his Beverly Hills home. "Who was to say what's to do and who to keep company with? I courted her . . . we went together. We spoke about marriage . . . it never worked out. "We had a romance, et cetera, et cetera." Meet Bob Williams, one of those et ceteras. Williams--a local broadcaster, actor and the manager of a Scottsdale tobacco store--is Milton Berle's love child by Junior Standish, a fact Williams didn't learn until age 33 and a fact the world didn't learn until late July, when Berle spilled the beans to a supermarket tabloid.
    Williams, now 42, had been keeping a lid on his celebrity lineage to protect the privacy of his mother, who now lives in Scottsdale under a different name. But Berle's story in the Star tabloid has changed all of that, and Williams has, for the first time, agreed to tell his story. Most of it, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdr View Post
    http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1993-...l-their-story/

This article says:

Junior Standish met Milton Berle in 1947 at the Riviera nightclub in New York City, where she was a showgirl. Berle, headlining at the Roxy theatre, was on the verge of becoming a huge celebrity, the first television star. Standish was a beautiful dancer, "the toast of Broadway," in Berle's words. "I wasn't married; neither was she," says Berle, interviewed via telephone from his Beverly Hills home. "Who was to say what's to do and who to keep company with? I courted her . . . we went together. We spoke about marriage . . . it never worked out. "We had a romance, et cetera, et cetera." Meet Bob Williams, one of those et ceteras. Williams--a local broadcaster, actor and the manager of a Scottsdale tobacco store--is Milton Berle's love child by Junior Standish, a fact Williams didn't learn until age 33 and a fact the world didn't learn until late July, when Berle spilled the beans to a supermarket tabloid.
    Williams, now 42, had been keeping a lid on his celebrity lineage to protect the privacy of his mother, who now lives in Scottsdale under a different name. But Berle's story in the Star tabloid has changed all of that, and Williams has, for the first time, agreed to tell his story. Most of it, at least.
    Picture???

There were no pictures in the article...

Berle died in Los Angeles of colon cancer on March 27, 2002. Berle left detailed arrangements for burial with his third wife, Ruth, at Mount Sinai Memorial Park Cemetery in Burbank. However, his fourth wife, Lorna Adams, altered the plan so that Berle was interred in the Hillside Memorial Park Cemetery in Culver City, California. is the 86th day of the year (87th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. ...
    He was survived by adopted daughter Victoria, born in 1945, adopted son William, born in 1961, and Bob Williams, a biological son born in 1951. William Berle and Brad Lewis collaborated on the biography, My Father, Uncle Miltie (Barricade Books, 1999). His nephew, Warren Berlinger, is also an actor. In 2006, Jean Forray (Junior Standish), the mother of Bob Williams, died.

See larger image

I Laughed Until I Cried: My Life With Milton Berle--Broadway, Hollywood, and Beyond [Hardcover]

Jean Forray is suppose to be Junior Standish.

Berle met Junior Standish in 1947, she's mentioned in his autobiography. Not mentioned is Hedy Lamarr, who fits the physical description of Linda Smith (dark haired) but not other possible clues (she's not from Nebraska). Lamarr married screenwriter/producer Gene Markey in 1939, about the year Linda Smith would have had her child. James Lamarr Markey (b. 1939) was adopted by the couple in 1941, then adopted by her next husband. I think Berle had a love child with Standish, but she's not Linda Smith. I'd bet it's Hedy. James Cromwel, born 1940, is 6' 7", he didn't get those genes from Berle. And his mother Kay Johnson was married from 1928-1946 to the 6' 8" John Cromwell; she didn't run off and marry a producer like Linda and Hedy did.

Mystery Son Revealed

It appears that Bob Williams is the mystery son. Look at this photo of Father & Son.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't think they look that much alike. But I have read the book he wrote, and I believe he is the son. Could there be another one too?

Wonder if we'll ever know who "Larry" is?
    "Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff"