Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories

[SIZE=3]I believe in 1. JFK was hit by popular demand and LBJ was the beneficiary. Along Comes Bobby who would have been elected President. That would have been the end. We know how that ended up. So a bus boy that has no idea that Bobby is coming through is in the right place at the right time. We went to the Moon. 911 happened by nut jobs [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Are there secrets kept from the President? Absolutely due to plausible denial. Some nut even says on You Tube “Most people don’t know that the President can’t get into area 51”. Just like Fort Knox, they write an EO and they get in. UFO’s sure but are they from Mars? I would guess more like area X. Nessie, keeps a person coming to Scotland. Follow the money. When a book or movie bends facts and sells books people get rich. I guess that makes 2 conspiracy theories I believe in. Lots of stuff from WWII is still classified. I don’t buy that Skull & Bones is behind it and that would prove it. I don’t buy the Masons run the world. Show me 100% proof we did not go to the moon besides some faked video to sell books and I’ll look at it. Until then the Moon landings happened. [/SIZE]

I heard Richard Nixon and George Bush Sr. were both in
    Dallas that day.
    Lots of conspiracy theories out there.

The moon landings didn't happen.
    And 9/11 was an inside job.

Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    [SIZE=3]I believe in 1. JFK was hit by popular demand and LBJ was the beneficiary. Along Comes Bobby who would have been elected President. That would have been the end. We know how that ended up. So a bus boy that has no idea that Bobby is coming through is in the right place at the right time. We went to the Moon. 911 happened by nut jobs [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Are there secrets kept from the President? Absolutely due to plausible denial. Some nut even says on You Tube “Most people don’t know that the President can’t get into area 51”. Just like Fort Knox, they write an EO and they get in. UFO’s sure but are they from Mars? I would guess more like area X. Nessie, keeps a person coming to Scotland. Follow the money. When a book or movie bends facts and sells books people get rich. I guess that makes 2 conspiracy theories I believe in. Lots of stuff from WWII is still classified. I don’t buy that Skull & Bones is behind it and that would prove it. I don’t buy the Masons run the world. Show me 100% proof we did not go to the moon besides some faked video to sell books and I’ll look at it. Until then the Moon landings happened. [/SIZE]

Have you been drinking?

Santa is real.

Hitler was alive

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    Santa is real.
    He left Germany on a sub and worked in Disney land as Goffy til his death in 1977. Then Elvis took over and spent his breaks at KFC. He still lives in Graceland now retired. That is why the 2nd floor is sealed and guarded.

He left Germany on a sub and worked in Disney land as Goffy til his death in 1977. Then Elvis took over and spent his breaks at KFC. He still lives in Graceland now retired. That is why the 2nd floor is sealed and guarded.
    I knew it! That explains Santa's girth, and the whole "fat Elvis" period. And the red suede suit. The second floor is probably guarded by elves. Keebler ones at that, the deadliest of all elves. Will these conspiracies never end?

No No No Does no one ever google?

DisneyLand did not open till 1955. Hitler was a mail clerk at Macy's till Walt hired him.
    Take care,
    Harry

Ahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    No No No Does no one ever google?

DisneyLand did not open till 1955. Hitler was a mail clerk at Macy's till Walt hired him.
    That's where they got you! He worked in wall paper at Macy's. Eva was in the mail room.

[SIZE=3]Show me 100% proof we did not go to the moon besides some faked video to sell books and I’ll look at it. Until then the Moon landings happened. [/SIZE]
    If you had researched this properly and looked into both sides, instead of going on the video's posted on youtube, then you would know that there is substantially more evidence to say that they were faked, than were not.

First of all you have to look at the motives. Cos there were LOTS.

There was the Cold War element, the US Government thought it was vital that they win the space race with Russia, yet going to the moon, if it was possible, would have been risky and expensive, to fake the landings would cost substantially less and also ensure success. Second, Distraction. The US Government benefited from a pupular distraction to take attention away from the Vietnam War, funny how the Lunar activity abruptly stopped around the same time the US ceased it's involvement in the Vietnam war. Theh we go onto the money element, NASa raised 30 billion dollars, pretending to go to the moon. which they could have used to pay off a large number of people. The space industry is notorius for being a political economy, creating fertile ground for it's own survival.

And not to mention the risk, the technology available at the time was not good enough, there was a high chance the landing would fail if they genuinely attempoted it.,
    For a start the TV footage was hopeless. It looked like two blurred white ghosts throwing rocks and dust. Part of the reason for the low quality was that, strangely, NASA provided no direct link up. So networks actually had to film ''mans greatest achievement'' from a TV screen in Houston.

By contrast, the still photos were stunning. Yet that's just the problem. The astronauts took thousands of pictures, each one perfectly exposed and sharply focused. Not one was badly composed or even blurred. WTF? The cameras had no white meters or view ponders. So the astronauts did this without even being able to see wat they were doin? There film stock was unaffected by the intense peaks and powerful cosmic radiation on the Moon, conditions that should have made it useless. They mannaged to adjust their cameras, change film and swap filters in pressurised suits. It should have been almost impossible with the gloves on their fingers. The shadows on the pictures could only have been created with multiple light sources and,in particular, powerful spotlights. But the only light source on the Moon was the sun? The American flag and the words "United States" are always Brightly lit, even when everything around is in shadow. Not one still picture matches the film footage, yet NASA claims both were shot at the same time.

We've only NASA's word that man ever went to the Moon. The pictures were blatantly faked. And Why would anyone fake pictures of an event that actually happened?

Because it didn't really happen. The End.
    Last edited by SuckMyKiss; 11-12-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Elvis is alive!

Santa is real. WWE type Wrestling events are not choreographed. The Bermuda Triangle is a window to another dimension controlled by followers of L. Ron Hubbard. Politicians cannot be bought. Nessie lives. Champ lives. Elvis lives. The moon landing was staged. LBJ killed JFK. The mob killed RFK, then killed Hoffa. 9-11 was planned, conceived, and ordered by the smartest man alive, G.W. Bush, to get us into a war in the middle east that allows the Anglo Saxon World Domination Society to control oil. FDR knew about Pearl Harbor. Orson Welles WAS a martian. Amelia landed her plane safely, married Hirohito, and was one of several Tokyo Roses. OJ was innocent.

I need to quit drinking, wake up and smell reality.......

THE MOON LANDINGS HAPPENED!

I watched a few documentarys on the pro's and con's and there is to much evidence to prove it did happen!!

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm

I am not going to debate this because it will be like beating a dead horse to death!!!

And speaking of the cold war, do you really think if we really didn't go the Russians would have stood by and let us fake it?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    THE MOON LANDINGS HAPPENED!

I watched a few documentarys on the pro's and con's and there is to much evidence to prove it did happen!!

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm

I am not going to debate this because it will be like beating a dead horse to death!!!

And speaking of the cold war, do you really think if we really didn't go the Russians would have stood by and let us fake it?

Of course a NASA website, written by NASA, posted by NASA is going to say they were real. There is so much evidence to say it was faked, that NASA will not even comment on. Suspicious much?
    No one realised it was fake till years after the whole thing with Russia had ended. By that time so many people believed it there was no point in contesting. You only have to look at the pictures to see how fake they are. I dunno whether it's just Americans who believe it, it must be, cos the general concensus of people I know over here is that it's bullshit. But then again, it wasn't our country bullshitting so I can understand why.

But like you said, there is no point arguin cos we will just be flogging a dead horse. I respect your opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    Have you been drinking?
    hmmmm can I have some. Personally, I think the scientologists are responsible!

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    If you had researched this properly and looked into both sides, instead of going on the video's posted on youtube, then you would know that there is substantially more evidence to say that they were faked, than were not.

First of all you have to look at the motives. Cos there were LOTS.

There was the Cold War element, the US Government thought it was vital that they win the space race with Russia, yet going to the moon, if it was possible, would have been risky and expensive, to fake the landings would cost substantially less and also ensure success. Second, Distraction. The US Government benefited from a pupular distraction to take attention away from the Vietnam War, funny how the Lunar activity abruptly stopped around the same time the US ceased it's involvement in the Vietnam war. Theh we go onto the money element, NASa raised 30 billion dollars, pretending to go to the moon. which they could have used to pay off a large number of people. The space industry is notorius for being a political economy, creating fertile ground for it's own survival.

And not to mention the risk, the technology available at the time was not good enough, there was a high chance the landing would fail if they genuinely attempoted it., For a start the TV footage was hopeless. It looked like two blurred white ghosts throwing rocks and dust. Part of the reason for the low quality was that, strangely, NASA provided no direct link up. So networks actually had to film ''mans greatest achievement'' from a TV screen in Houston.

By contrast, the still photos were stunning. Yet that's just the problem. The astronauts took thousands of pictures, each one perfectly exposed and sharply focused. Not one was badly composed or even blurred. WTF? The cameras had no white meters or view ponders. So the astronauts did this without even being able to see wat they were doin? There film stock was unaffected by the intense peaks and powerful cosmic radiation on the Moon, conditions that should have made it useless. They mannaged to adjust their cameras, change film and swap filters in pressurised suits. It should have been almost impossible with the gloves on their fingers. The shadows on the pictures could only have been created with multiple light sources and,in particular, powerful spotlights. But the only light source on the Moon was the sun? The American flag and the words "United States" are always Brightly lit, even when everything around is in shadow. Not one still picture matches the film footage, yet NASA claims both were shot at the same time.

We've only NASA's word that man ever went to the Moon. The pictures were blatantly faked. And Why would anyone fake pictures of an event that actually happened?

Because it didn't really happen. The End.
    Wow! Now that was impressive. You really put up a good argument for faking the moon landing. But you have not explained the lack of gravity. Also the light on the flag could be attributed to the angle of that spot in the orbit. I am sure NASA had the astronauts filming capabilities down, Maybe the cameras were preloaded and prefixed for that matter. Even though still photo photography was clearer, still Photo cameras were much more advanced than motion picture cameras at the time. I dont see how the race in space took any attention from the war, so did the Cuban Missle Crisis. I agree that the space industry is a political empire of its own domain and that it does perpetrate its own survival through a serious absorbtion of government money. Billions of dollars to bring us back a bunch of rocks and some pretty pictures. I like the space program but I think it should be privatized and all those Nasa people need to fund their own space program through legitimate business ventures. NASA has degenerated into a massive welfare system for the scientific and intellectual lazy (Dont cha just jate seeing them in front of those screens with coffee and a big ole box of donuts sittin on their fat butts talkin bout "Man look at that!". Hows that Boo!
    Last edited by disco; 11-12-2007 at 03:39 PM.

The moon landings didn't happen.
    http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/%7Ejscotti/NOT_faked/

Geez...this isn't even done up by NASA!!

If you read this and still think it was faked then you just enjoy arguing for arguing sake!

Had to do the smiley, I still love reading your posts!!!
    Last edited by Danny62; 11-12-2007 at 04:07 PM.

If you read this and still think it was faked then you just enjoy arguing for arguing sake!

Thanks for the link Danny that was fun reading.

Well

At least you haven't been in Prison. Big difference between a County Jail with 15 people for shop lifting and bad checks and a prison. I should have faked puching out a 260 pound drunk who was smacking around a 110 pound woman while 50 people watched and did nothing. I should have faked the law that says if you have prodessional boxing training and hit a person you go to jail. Since then the law was changed. And people wonder why no one helps. A Jury of people who have never had the snot knocked out them but should also should be faked. All but the broken lips.

You know what, I think I will actually ignore your posts onehunglow. I thought you were adult enough to understand that everyone has an opinion, and just because it's not the same as yours doesn't make it wrong. But obviously your not.And I didn't want to block anyone on this forum for any reason, but seen as your not mature enough to refrain from making snidey remarks, I think I have no other option. Sad that I am 20 + years your junior and I can behave more maturely than you.

And Danny, thanks for the link. Actually made for interesting reading, but I still stick to my opinion! And of course, respect yours in the process. And why, golly gosh I enjoy reading your posts too.

I believe that too...and that's all I'll say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yer I didn't wanna mention it too much either.

I'm no fan of GWB....or a single one of his men. (I'd call them goons, puppeteers or henchmen but that might seem harsh & I DO NOT want to offend ANYONE) but when it comes down to the 9-11 conspiracies, I've not been able to find convincing evidence. IF the planes were pre-destined by our government or if no plane actually crashed into the Pentagon....what happened to those people who were "allegedly" on board? I cannot fathom anyone accepting a payoff from the government in exchange for the disappearance/death of their loved ones. I FIRMLY believe that there is MUCH we don't know....and probably never will (in THIS lifetime) about 9-11, the JFK assassination & more....and I really ENJOY hearing other folks points of view. I see No reason for ANYONE to get offended by opposing viewpoints. We're all death-hags at the end of the day.....and that is why we've found each other.
    ~Peaceful HagHugs, Dennis

JFK- Offed by the CIA

RFK-Sirhan Sirhan

Moon-Went there

Elvis-Faked his death. Perfect blackmail for the Scientologists to hold over Priscilla and Lisa Marie's head to keep them in line; just like the blackmail they are probaly holding over Tom Cruise's

Jim Morrison-faked his death

911-pissed off muslim extremists

Amelia Earhart- Captured and shot in Saipan. Anyone see that Unsolved Mysteries?

Don't forget the worst of all. "SANTA CLAUS AIN'T REAL !" Everything else pales in comparison. I still have scars on my psyche from his horrid fact.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light......Dylan Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Don't forget the worst of all. "SANTA CLAUS AIN'T REAL !" Everything else pales in comparison. I still have scars on my psyche from his horrid fact.
    Santa is real. That damn Easter Bunny is a myth though!

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    Santa is real. That damn Easter Bunny is a myth though!
    And it's pink and keps on going and going.......Santa lives in Graceland now. He moved south in 77.

The everready rabbit must die.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light......Dylan Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Chascsq View Post
    JFK- Offed by the CIA

RFK-Sirhan Sirhan

Moon-Went there

Elvis-Faked his death. Perfect blackmail for the Scientologists to hold over Priscilla and Lisa Marie's head to keep them in line; just like the blackmail they are probaly holding over Tom Cruise's

Jim Morrison-faked his death

911-pissed off muslim extremists

Amelia Earhart- Captured and shot in Saipan. Anyone see that Unsolved Mysteries?

Well I say:
    JFK bumped by the FBI
    RFK bumped by the FBI
    Moon been there aint goin back for awhile, too scary besides aint nuthin there but dirt
    Elvis - kidnapped by Xanado / hiding waiting on the mothership with tom cruise
    jim morrison - shudda stuck with soda / deader than a doornail
    911 - who knows. Tell me when you find out.
    A Earhart - sabotaged by some chavinist male flyer

I think I have this figured out. JFK was taken out by UFO
    aliens that vanished into the Bermuda Triangle. They left
    one behind that looked a lot like Oswald to take the fall.

I really shouldn't fall asleep listening to Art Bell /
    George Norry after eating burritos and ice cream.
    Sorry, I don't believe the moon landing conspiracy.
    It does make good fodder for bad movies (Capricorn One).

Cheers all,
    Doug
    [SIZE=4]Uncle Hannibal....Why
    the long face?

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I can't quite go the distance and say that 9/11 was totally an inside job....but I do firmly believe that it was LIHOP'ed.
    Tact is for those who are bad at sarcasm.

Just DO NOT mess with the TOOTH FAIRY.........I have connections with all things fairy!

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Just DO NOT mess with the TOOTH FAIRY.........I have connections with all things fairy!
    Does that include the Nabisco Snack Fairy, also?

9/11 was an inside job.
    I don't think so... but if I did, I would move out of this country.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]Conspiracies – my personal take on them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]9/11 – I believe that our government knew about it, was warned of a threat, but did not have anything to do with it other than not doing anything to prevent it or stop it. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]The moon landing – I believe at least the first time was faked. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]JFK – I have spent many years reading and researching all theories on this. In short I believe there were 4-5 men involved, including Charles Harrelson (yes Woody Harrelson’s father) who past away earlier this year in prison while serving time for a different murder.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]The Philadelphia Experiment/ Montauk Project– Yep http://www.crystalinks.com/phila.html[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by D3LIVIÄN; 11-13-2007 at 03:45 PM.

The illuminati aka the Fourth Reich

This thread is not about Brandon Lee, but bear with me a sec until I get to what it is about.

A Saturday night in July 2006, I was writing my site's heart, the GunSmoke Series, in a white heat. This series covers in much detail Brandon's life, death, the rumors surrounding his death, and the truth. I had commissioned two very important animated graphic gifs from a Disney graphic artist and they were due in about three days, and I had put myself on a deadline to finish the text by the day they arrived.

That Saturday night, I came to the page Rumors of Murder, and started surfing the net for suposed murder suspects and motives, when I landed on a site that presented the Illuminati as THE killer of both Brandon and Bruce.

I tell you one thing, my jaw dropped, my research on murder suspects, and my writing squealed to a stop and I began looking for everything I could about the Illuminati.

The Illuminati is a secret global government, the unblinking, all-seeing eye--world rule--a New World Order aka the Fourth Reich.

They alledgedly have been around for something like forever.

In 1785 they were banned because it was believed that they wanted to overthrow the kings in Europe as well as the pope. There is a lot of speculation on their activities, i.e. The French and American revolution was started by them.

They have been blammed for everything from Adam and Eve's exile from Eden to the crucifiction of Jesus Christ, Jack the Ripper to the assasinations
    of JFK, RFK, and MLK; from 9/11 to the Iraq war.

All members are educated in the following principles:

1. You must be free of all religion
    2. The end justifies the means
    3. The Pater Exitus ( doctrine on suicide)
    4. Submission to the Superiors of the Illuminati
    5. The Love of one's prince and country (the ultimate ends of the Order).

What is more, a branch of Illuminati allegedly control the USA government. When a new president goes into office, they reveal themself and say "You do it our way or you die." Ew. And everybody blames W for the Iraqi war. Duh! LOL!!!

The Illuminati--Crapola or Bullshit?

Wiki says it exists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them--Matthew 7:12

I think all that ended w/ the Bavarian Illuminati, but it would make a cool movie!

I'm with Nessa.

People go to school together, they all do business or politics, they're in good schools, they're bound to meet up later in life. They know each other from school, know which buttons to push, that can come across as a conspiracy. People always need someone else to blame, someone in power and who better than some obscure organization. Also, many people are jealous of those in power and, more importantly, intimidated by them, so rumors arise, they turn into stories. And it's convenient when you have a common enemy.

I don't know if they are real or not, but it sounds like something out of one of those Left Behind books or something. Scary if it is real.

~Gem

"As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.” – Hagar the Horrible

Its a Steve Jackson game!
    Actually the Freemasons rule the world. Im more interested in the giant underground complex in the mountain west with headquarters at the Denver Airport. And the World Health Organizations research into cancer in the 50s and 60s that resulted in the AIDS virus. And the countless other conspiracy theories out there. They make for an entertaining and spooky late night alone on the web.
    Last edited by ichabodius; 06-15-2008 at 06:55 PM.
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

Also, why would an organization like this, if it really exist, want to off Bruce and Brandon Lee? I thought just the Kung Foo masters wanted them dead for teaching secret ways.

~Gem

"As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.” – Hagar the Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Its a Steve Jackson game!
    Actually the Freemasons rule the world. Blah Blah Blah. Im more interested in the giant underground complex in the mountain west with headquarters at the Denver Airport. And the World Health Organizations research into cancer in the 50s and 60s that resulted in the AIDS virus. And the countless other conspiracy theories out there. They make for an entertaining and spooky late night alone on the web.
    *that's* what brought on the AIDS virus? I heard it was when scientists crossed a human with a monkey. Like I said, just something I heard.

First time I heard of them was in the book " Angels & Demons " ( which by the way blows " The Da Vinci Code " out of the water in this reader`s humble opinion " ).........I wouldn`t go so far as to say it`s total BS......as in a lot of " folklore " it can begin with facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by mrnorrischangestrains View Post
    *that's* what brought on the AIDS virus? I heard it was when scientists crossed a human with a monkey. Like I said, just something I heard.
    Ive spent hundreds of hours all amped up reading every conspiracy theory under the sun. That explanation seems most plausible.
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    First time I heard of them was in the book " Angels & Demons " ( which by the way blows " The Da Vinci Code " out of the water in this reader`s humble opinion " ).........I wouldn`t go so far as to say it`s total BS......as in a lot of " folklore " it can begin with facts.........
    I agree! The Da Vinci Code sucked! I wondered when I got to the end what the big fucking deal was.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Ive spent hundreds of hours all amped up reading every conspiracy theory under the sun. That explanation seems most plausible.
    It does actually. Would love to hear some of the more outrageous ones just for the heck of it. Not to trivialize AIDS here. I really hope they find a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    I agree! The Da Vinci Code sucked! I wondered when I got to the end what the big fucking deal was.
    Bingo........never could figure that one out........Angels & Demons was a hell of read though.........

Quote Originally Posted by mrnorrischangestrains View Post
    It does actually. Would love to hear some of the more outrageous ones just for the heck of it. Not to trivialize AIDS here. I really hope they find a cure.
    Ill post links tomorrow. This could be the official Conspiracy Theory thread! Im excited!

The Illuminati were the bad guys in Laura Croft Tomb Raider.

Now this is what I call a thread! Do I think there's a secret organization that pulls all the strings? Wouldn't doubt it. Do I think there's a lot of people out there that are so smart, they're stupid? That in the quest to cure cancer, they accidently invent aids? Sounds about right to me.
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.