Thread: What would make you snap?

What would make you snap?

What would be the breaking point for you where you wouldn't mind doing sometime at the Big House?

I would completely lose my shit if a jealous and crazy live in girlfriend murdered my cat or dog.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheena-c...dog-in-garage/

Her murdering my pet then getting to breathe another breath of air while living safely behind bars for a short time wouldn't be justice and to me that situation waiting for the law to do something would go right out the window.

Someone raping or killing one of my kids. I would spend the rest of my life in prison. I'd take that mofo out in the courtroom.

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Someone raping or killing one of my kids. I would spend the rest of my life in prison. I'd take that mofo out in the courtroom.
    ^This. In addition to the effers being so damned effery.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/BlingPrincessRia/UnhappyMeal_zpsb1156d82.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    ^This. In addition to the effers being so damned effery.
    Working where you work would also make me snap! I would crawl out the window to get to the effers!!

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

I haven't been blessed with children yet so my pets are like my kids and when I hear stories about people murdering cats or dogs it just hits me right in the feels and makes me rage.

If I ever ran across someone raping or molesting a kid I'd beat them just on general principal. I wouldn't mind doing time for that shit and hopefully by the time I'm getting out of prison they are just waking up out of their coma so I can do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I haven't been blessed with children yet so my pets are like my kids and when I hear stories about people murdering cats or dogs it just hits me right in the feels and makes me rage.

If I ever ran across someone raping or molesting a kid I'd beat them just on general principal. I wouldn't mind doing time for that shit and hopefully by the time I'm getting out of prison they are just waking up out of their coma so I can do it again.
    Yep. That's why the guy who saw Jerry Sandusky raping a child in a locker room shower didn't stop him needs to be charged as an accessory, jmo. Who sees something like that and just walks on by? Really? I would have been on his back like a spider monkey beating him in the head.

Yep. That's why the guy who saw Jerry Sandusky raping a child in a locker room shower didn't stop him needs to be charged as an accessory, jmo. Who sees something like that and just walks on by? Really? I would have been on his back like a spider monkey beating him in the head.
    He would be in dire need of a plastic surgeon to reassemble his face by the time I'm done with him, dude would look like Mr Potato head.

Toy-Story-3-Mr.Potato-and-Mrs.Potato.jpg

I suppose I'm a bit snap happy. I've been known to fight over things others might consider less than fight worthy. But a complete and total break from reality is near impossible. I'm very decisive and calculated due to my earlier years. Things that will lead me to consider going back to jail would include assaulting a child or handicapped person, threatening or physically harming my family, pulling a knife or gun on me, or threatening my job or livelihood. For most part I'm an easy going guy though. If you happen to be a rapist, child molester, wife beater, child abuser, abuser of the elderly or handicapped, or too disrespectful then standing too close to me might be a bad idea.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

He would be in dire need of a plastic surgeon to reassemble his face by the time I'm done with him.
    Exactly. It still BLOWS my mind that he didn't intervene!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I suppose I'm a bit snap happy. I've been known to fight over things others might consider less than fight worthy. But a complete and total break from reality is near impossible. I'm very decisive and calculated due to my earlier years. Things that will lead me to consider going back to jail would include assaulting a child or handicapped person, threatening or physically harming my family, pulling a knife or gun on me, or threatening my job or livelihood. For most part I'm an easy going guy though. If you happen to be a rapist, child molester, wife beater, child abuser, abuser of the elderly or handicapped, or too disrespectful then standing too close to me might be a bad idea.
    Its like the Geiger counter on my suit is going tick tick tickity because you got a complete nuclear meltdown on your hands.

What would be the breaking point for you where you wouldn't mind doing sometime at the Big House?

I would completely lose my shit if a jealous and crazy live in girlfriend murdered my cat or dog.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sheena-c...dog-in-garage/

Her murdering my pet then getting to breathe another breath of air while living safely behind bars for a short time wouldn't be justice and to me that situation waiting for the law to do something would go right out the window.
    ^^^^This would make me snap. Or if I caught anyone abusing anyone handicapped, elderly, or a child.

Working where you work would also make me snap! I would crawl out the window to get to the effers!!
    This is why I smoke one cigarette a day and drink on Friday nights.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/BlingPrincessRia/UnhappyMeal_zpsb1156d82.jpg

Yeah but what would you do if somebody talked some shit about Rodney? That might make me snap.

I have a major soft spot for senior citizens. Seeing anyone mistreat, disrespect, neglect, or take advantage of an elderly person would make me snap quicker than anything. I spent my younger years working in nursing homes and was very protective of the residents who lived there.
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530795_481271845246726_1189858655_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I have a major soft spot for senior citizens. Seeing anyone mistreat, disrespect, neglect, or take advantage of an elderly person would make me snap quicker than anything. I spent my younger years working in nursing homes and was very protective of the residents who lived there.
    I'm with you on this Mammy. I was my Grandma's caretaker and went through her spells of dementia with her and there were times where I wish I could fight what she was seeing that I wasn't.

People who mistreat, disrespect, neglect or take advantage of the elderly really make me beyond sick and I consider them to be the lowest scum on the planet, they don't deserve to be called human. Just shitheads who deserve to fall on a couple bullets.

I'm with you on this Mammy. I was my Grandma's caretaker and went through her spells of dementia with her and there were times where I wish I could fight what she was seeing that I wasn't.

People who mistreat, disrespect, neglect or take advantage of the elderly really make me beyond sick and I consider them to be the lowest scum on the planet, they don't deserve to be called human. Just shitheads who deserve to fall on a couple bullets.
    You are awesome! Being a caregiver is exhausting and emotionally draining at times, but so worth it. Your Grandma was very lucky to have you to take care of her. I really respect you!

I worked at a nursing home while I was still in high school. I caught a nurse's aide taking food off of the resident's meal trays before she would take the tray into their room. I was so stunned at first and then I got really mad and confronted her about it. She just acted like it was no big deal and thought I was getting upset over nothing. For many people who lived there, meals were something they looked forward to and there was never enough food on their tray to begin with, never mind some lardass stealing their dessert. I hated to mess with someone's job, but I reported her over it. They kept an eye on her until she was caught red handed doing it again and she got fired. There's no way I would have done anything like that. She must not have had a conscience at all.
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530795_481271845246726_1189858655_n.jpg

This is why I smoke one cigarette a day and drink on Friday nights.
    I smoke too many cigarettes a day. I'm trying to quit, but damn it is so hard. Plus I just like smoking.

You are awesome! Being a caregiver is exhausting and emotionally draining at times, but so worth it. Your Grandma was very lucky to have you to take care of her. I really respect you!

I worked at a nursing home while I was still in high school. I caught a nurse's aide taking food off of the resident's meal trays before she would take the tray into their room. I was so stunned at first and then I got really mad and confronted her about it. She just acted like it was no big deal and thought I was getting upset over nothing. For many people who lived there, meals were something they looked forward to and there was never enough food on their tray to begin with, never mind some lardass stealing their dessert. I hated to mess with someone's job, but I reported her over it. They kept an eye on her until she was caught red handed doing it again and she got fired. There's no way I would have done anything like that. She must not have had a conscience at all.
    She sounds like a soulless and spineless savage.

Seriously she does. Who in the hell is that much of a pig? Really?

I smoke too many cigarettes a day. I'm trying to quit, but damn it is so hard. Plus I just like smoking.
    After a day of dealing with the effers, I need something. Lol. Friday nights, I start drinking around 10 my time. I prefer tequila, but it has gotten so expensive. Burnett's vodka is half the price, and it comes in flavors. I've been getting whipped cream flavor because mixing it with cream soda is the bomb diggity, but I can drink it straight.

Another thing I like to do is put those water enhancement drops, like Mio, in it. I also like cherry flavor, and blueberry. The drops must match the vodka, though. Cherry pomegranate drops in cherry vodka, but any flavor goes with whipped cream vodka. Blueberry vodka and mixed berry Dasani Drops, however, tastes like cough medicine. Yuck. Blueberry vodka in Sprite is supposed to taste like blueberry pop tarts. I drink diet, and Diet Sprite is almost impossible to find in a 20oz. I got a 20oz of Diet 7-Up, and it tasted like a blueberry muffin.
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 07-29-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Up until I caught her stealing the resident's food, I thought she was pretty cool and liked working with her. She was a hard worker and wasn't constantly calling in sick like a lot of other nurse's aides would do. After seeing what she did, I didn't have any use for her at all and she knew it. She really acted like she couldn't understand why I was upset with her and what she did wrong. I also assumed if she would steal their food, she probably stole other items from them, too.

Same goes for me, and people who abuse and torture animals for kicks. That would totally make me snap and go ballistic on them.

I forgot to mention my hair. I'm probably showing my vanity here but I would likely snap if someone cut my hair. It's not likely that someone would just up and cut my hair but I'm a little touchy about it.

Stew, I'm determined to get some respect for Rodney. So yeah I'd snap for my boy.

"Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

I forgot to mention my hair. I'm probably showing my vanity here but I would likely snap if someone cut my hair. It's not likely that someone would just up and cut my hair but I'm a little touchy about it.

Stew, I'm determined to get some respect for Rodney. So yeah I'd snap for my boy.
    LOL, your "boy" who is three times older than you. Your hair is awesome, so you have a right to be territorial.

I'd probably snap if someone cut your hair as well, Mr. McMorbid.

"Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I'd probably snap if someone cut your hair as well, Mr. McMorbid.
    Hehe, his hair has a fan club!

Well thanks ladies.

Cloris Leachman.

My children and I'm not talking about hurting their feelings. They fight their own battles. But if you were to physically hurt or threaten to hurt them, I wouldn't mind doing time for it.

Pretty much the same as my list if you add animal abuse. I would have beat the fuck out of those girls that abused & killed that tortoise. No question about it. No second thoughts. No hesitation.

Hehe, his hair has a fan club!
    We do love that hair, don't we? We need to get t-shirts

Guess again: courtrooms are screened with metal detectors and protected by armed guards.

Anyone harming my family, an animal or defenseless people (kids, elderly, handicapped)
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

I went to school for medical assistance and graduated from the school with honors.

My Uncle messed around with this trashy couple that he allowed them to move into his house which was divided by upstairs and down. They trashed the place. Wall to wall junk. They cashed his retirement checks. He owned a roofing company and they hocked all of his equipment and on the day he called and told my Grandpa (his brother) that enough was enough and that he was kicking them to the curb we didn't hear for him for a couple days after that till we had to go over to his house and break the door down, found him in the kitchen floor beat up with a needle laying next to his arm. They injected him with heroine and overdosed him.

We had to put him in a nursing home which was a terrible experience. You would walk into this nursing home and all the residents would be in the hallway begging you to go home, almost like a scene right out of the Walking Dead. I get chills just remembering it. Really terrible to think people are being mistreated like that all in one place and to their pieces of shit family members its just a waiting game for inheritance.

Being forced to watch The Other Woman. Seriously. I'd have to be held down Clockwork Orange style and I'd completely lose my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Being forced to watch The Other Woman. Seriously. I'd have to be held down Clockwork Orange style and I'd completely lose my shit.
    lol

After a day of dealing with the effers, I need something. Lol. Friday nights, I start drinking around 10 my time. I prefer tequila, but it has gotten so expensive. Burnett's vodka is half the price, and it comes in flavors. I've been getting whipped cream flavor because mixing it with cream soda is the bomb diggity, but I can drink it straight.

Another thing I like to do is put those water enhancement drops, like Mio, in it. I also like cherry flavor, and blueberry. The drops must match the vodka, though. Cherry pomegranate drops in cherry vodka, but any flavor goes with whipped cream vodka. Blueberry vodka and mixed berry Dasani Drops, however, tastes like cough medicine. Yuck. Blueberry vodka in Sprite is supposed to taste like blueberry pop tarts. I drink diet, and Diet Sprite is almost impossible to find in a 20oz. I got a 20oz of Diet 7-Up, and it tasted like a blueberry muffin.
    Damn that sounds good. Sounds like I'm gonna be doing some shopping this weekend.

Well thanks ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    My children and I'm not talking about hurting their feelings. They fight their own battles. But if you were to physically hurt or threaten to hurt them, I wouldn't mind doing time for it.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    Guess again: courtrooms are screened with metal detectors and protected by armed guards.
    Damn it. You're right. Good point.

Any of the members of Great White's crew lighting or even being near a firework, I don't know if they are still with the band or might have drifted onto other bands that I might actually see live one day. If they do I'll show them some fireworks.

That sums it up for me pretty well also. Can't worry about the hair because my skull is clean shaven but mess with my whiskers would upset me. A song for this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    That sums it up for me pretty well also. Can't worry about the hair because my skull is clean shaven but mess with my whiskers would upset me. A song for this thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s
    Good one.

Any of the members of Great White's crew lighting or even being near a firework, I don't know if they are still with the band or might have drifted onto other bands that I might actually see live one day. If they do I'll show them some fireworks.
    There are two Great White bands now. Mark Kendall is in one Great White and the other one is called Jack Russell's Great White. Color me confused, but the name Great White is now directly associated with the horrible deaths of 100 innocent victims. The name is associated with the horrible injuries, disfigurement, disabilities, and mental anguish of multiple survivors. They are associated with life long grief and anguish for the loved ones who have to live with the knowledge of the terror and pain their family members suffered in the last moments of their lives and the fact that many of the victims could only be identified by their teeth and the victims received no justice. If I was determined to still try to be in a band after all of that, I would be looking for a new band name, and it would NOT be Great White or anything similar. Ironically, the tour Great White was doing at the time of the Station fire was the first time the band had ever used pyros and also the last time. They didn't even use them when they were actually popular and relevant. Such a senseless, preventable tragedy. Somebody should snap the Derderian's necks.

A few of you already know, from experience.
    Do not knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

This reminds me of what I would title my book "If I was a serial killer", If OJ can get away with it then so can I.

I have the dvd "Killer Klowns From Outer Space". This song goes well with it.

I have the dvd "Killer Klowns From Outer Space". This song goes well with it.
    I loved that movie when I was a kid. I watched it over and over. I'm strange.

I loved that movie when I was a kid. I watched it over and over. I'm strange.
    That's why you're here darling. :-)

That's why you're here darling. :-)
    Lol, true

You know what else would make you snap? The Addams Family theme song.

There is something wrong with the way my fingers were made that makes snapping impossible for me. Hence, I feel very left our when the Adams Family song comes on.

"Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

I'm going to go all Bill Clintonesque on y'all here and say "define 'snap'".

I did not "snap" on an unruly audience member at my gig on Monday night. I did, however, indeed cannonball off the stage after my set, got right up in his grille, and threatened to initiate a highly improper relationship between his rectum and my banjo, a civil union which could only be dissolved with the assistance of a surgical team.

College boy suddenly got very quiet, and I got applause and 10 views on my YouTube channel. But I wouldn't say I snapped - it was a carefully calculated show of bravado.

Maybe word will get around that "you don't fuck with the bald banjo player, 'cause he's HARDCORE".

You be careful out among them English.
    I'm a wobbly, he's a wobbly, she's a wobbly, we're all wobblies - wouldn't you like to be a wobbly, too?
    I can shove this banjo so far up your rectum that you'll need a surgeon's help to get it out! - me to a misbehaving audience member
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2

I love you, Mammy. That. Was. Hilarious.