Thread: Vaginas Grown In Laboratory Successfully Implanted in Humans

Vaginas Grown In Laboratory Successfully Implanted in Humans

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...human-patients

Guess Rosie O'Donut has to update her grocery shopping list.
    Suck it.

Dang it. Another vodka hoarked through the nose experience. Nice burn Ich.

Lab grown vaginas. What'll they think of next.

The perfect Easter gift for the man who has everything.

Maybe the Republican Party will equip some of their politicians with lady parts - then they could make pronouncements about women's reproductive health with slightly more authority.

You be careful out among them English.
    Who would Jesus bomb?
    A liberal is someone who is ten degrees left of center in good times, and ten degrees right of center if it affects him personally. - Phil Ochs
    Happy Easter. Jesus is risen! Christ is Lord! Or the Easter Bunny just laid an egg - your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post

Maybe the Republican Party will equip some of their politicians with lady parts - then they could make pronouncements about women's reproductive health with slightly more authority.
    Then they'd be Democrats, who are a bunch of pussies anyway.

Said someone whose mommie didn't abort him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rydell View Post
    Said someone whose mommie didn't xxxxx him.
    We try not to use the A-word here . . . management doesn't like it and it's bad for business.

Your point being what? That the morality or immorality of all possible courses of human action is predicated on the effect of said actions on my existence? Granted, I have a pretty high opinion of myself sometimes, but I don't think I am quite THAT important. Had I not been born for one reason or another, I'm sure that God in his or her divine wisdom would have arranged for a suitable replacement.

Of course, you could have also said "Said someone who was fortunate to be born into modest relative prosperity in a highly developed nation with a comparatively low rate of infant mortality, whose mommie was married and had the financial, social, and economic resources necessary to rear him until he became a passably responsible young adult."

Or you could have said "Said someone who was fortunate enough not to be launched through the front window and die at age 17 when his buddy drove his mom's station wagon into a tree (because he fastened his seatbelt just 5 minutes beforehand)." Both of these assertions would be true.
    Last edited by Rosebud666; 04-17-2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Morality is hard and slepping is harder

Who would Jesus bomb?
    A liberal is someone who is ten degrees left of center in good times, and ten degrees right of center if it affects him personally. - Phil Ochs
    Happy Easter. Jesus is risen! Christ is Lord! Or the Easter Bunny just laid an egg - your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso View Post
    Then they'd be Democrats, who are a bunch of pussies anyway.
    Ta Da!!!

Wait till they grow a donkey dong in a lab, business will be brisk.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

"When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

This method can be rife with problems: The so-called vaginal “substitutes” frequently lack a muscle layer, which can lead to a contracting or narrowing of the vagina.

Seems to me that would be a benefit.

Multiple.............clone.............same opinion...........different avi

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

Twat in a tube.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    This method can be rife with problems: The so-called vaginal “substitutes” frequently lack a muscle layer, which can lead to a contracting or narrowing of the vagina.

Seems to me that would be a benefit.
    Geez, there goes the order for an artificial vagina from the senior Mr. Duggar. He would probably want to order one that would contract.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

We try not to use the A-word here . . . management doesn't like it and it's bad for business.

Your point being what? That the morality or immorality of all possible courses of human action is predicated on the effect of said actions on my existence? Granted, I have a pretty high opinion of myself sometimes, but I don't think I am quite THAT important. Had I not been born for one reason or another, I'm sure that God in his or her divine wisdom would have arranged for a suitable replacement.

Of course, you could have also said "Said someone who was fortunate to be born into modest relative prosperity in a highly developed nation with a comparatively low rate of infant mortality, whose mommie was married and had the financial, social, and economic resources necessary to rear him until he became a passably responsible young adult."

Or you could have said "Said someone who was fortunate enough not to be launched through the front window and die at age 17 when his buddy drove his mom's station wagon into a tree (because he fastened his seatbelt just 5 minutes beforehand)." Both of these assertions would be true.
    Obfuscation. You could have just said abortion instead of the euphemism which is simply a form of cloaking.

Obfuscation. You could have just said abortion instead of the euphemism which is simply a form of cloaking.
    First of all, it's not my pronouncement, but management's, established through years of praxis. I'm not trying to play moderator here, but I would like to avoid red cards for both of us. We're Scott's guests, so we should play by Scott's rules. If that isn't to your liking, you should probably take it up with him and his crew, not me.

Secondly, speaking of reproductive health or reproductive rights is NOT an obfuscation - it is actually much more precise. Reproductive health and/or reproductive rights cover a whole lot more ground than the decision to terminate a pregnancy. This includes a host of other issues, not the least of which is a woman's right NOT to be pressured into terminating a pregnancy (for example, in some countries/cultures, because the child to be does not have the "preferred" gender).

Finally, you still haven't explained what the fact that my dear departed mother (whose birthday it happens to be today - Happy Birthday Mom!) was able to carry me to term has to do with any of this. Obfuscation indeed!
    Last edited by Rosebud666; 04-18-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Who would Jesus bomb?

Loni Love said last night she would like to have one implanted on her hip so she could make money on the side.

First of all, it's not my pronouncement, but management's, established through years of praxis. I'm not trying to play moderator here, but I would like to avoid red cards for both of us. We're Scott's guests, so we should play by Scott's rules. If that isn't to your liking, you should probably take it up with him and his crew, not me.

Secondly, speaking of reproductive health or reproductive rights is NOT an obfuscation - it is actually much more precise. Reproductive health and/or reproductive rights cover a whole lot more ground than the decision to terminate a pregnancy. This includes a host of other issues, not the least of which is a woman's right NOT to be pressured into terminating a pregnancy (for example, in some countries/cultures, because the child to be does not have the "preferred" gender).

Finally, you still haven't explained what the fact that my dear departed mother (whose birthday it happens to be today - Happy Birthday Mom!) was able to carry me to term has to do with any of this. Obfuscation indeed!
    "Reproductive rights" is most definitely a euphemism (where do these "rights" come from?). You outted yourself by using the term "praxis." Only a pretentious twit would do that on Findadeath (or anywhere, really, even in a peer reviewed academic journal).

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Loni Love said last night she would like to have one implanted on her hip so she could make money on the side.
    A comedian once wondered why a vagina was not located on the shoulder, as it is a more practical way to have sex. For instance, in a bus que you could approach a woman, tap her on the shoulder and viola! Not only do you get the time of the next bus, but you have also spread your seed!

Damn practical those comedians

"When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    A comedian once wondered why a vagina was not located on the shoulder, as it is a more practical way to have sex. For instance, in a bus que you could approach a woman, tap her on the shoulder and viola! Not only do you get the time of the next bus, but you have also spread your seed!

Damn practical those comedians

Imagine having a penis finger. That would work wonderfully in any crowd. A whole lot of tapping would be going on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofh-tUKOyk

Imagine having a penis finger. That would work wonderfully in any crowd. A whole lot of tapping would be going on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofh-tUKOyk
    My bad. Forgot penis finger.

My bad. Forgot penis finger.
    Maybe the middle finger. Imagine having a finger that big. Flipping someone off would be epic.

I hear they're available with and without teeth.
    Peel The Reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKKeVtWDEPw

Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

No teeth. No! Don't Want.

"Reproductive rights" is most definitely a euphemism (where do these "rights" come from?). You outted yourself by using the term "praxis." Only a pretentious twit would do that on Findadeath (or anywhere, really, even in a peer reviewed academic journal).
    I took the Praxis in order to become a teacher. There - now I'm a pretentious twit as well.

I think lab grown vaginas are great!!!!!!! Great thread Ich!

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

Maybe the middle finger. Imagine having a finger that big. Flipping someone off would be epic.
    I like the way you think.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I took the Praxis in order to become a teacher. There - now I'm a pretentious twit as well.

I think lab grown vaginas are great!!!!!!! Great thread Ich!
    Pretentious twits of the world unite - you have nothing to lose except your virginity!
    Which may become easier now with test tube twats. The range of possible permutations just boggles the mind - and my mind is not easily boggled!

Who would Jesus bomb?

I'd have great difficulty getting my keys out of my pocket with an 11 inch by 5 inch middle finger.

I do recall an old SNL sketch in which women evolved to the point wherein their eyes migrated down to where their nipples currently are.

That's what we look at anyways many times; no more "perv" for staring into her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I'd have great difficulty getting my keys out of my pocket with an 11 inch by 5 inch middle finger.

I do recall an old SNL sketch in which women evolved to the point wherein their eyes migrated down to where their nipples currently are.

That's what we look at anyways many times; no more "perv" for staring into her eyes.

Now if she just had an extra set of eyes on her ass, she would be "disco-proof"

Who would Jesus bomb?

Pretentious twits of the world unite - you have nothing to lose except your virginity!
    Which may become easier now with test tube twats. The range of possible permutations just boggles the mind - and my mind is not easily boggled!
    What would be the praxis for getting a new clam?

Then young Jim woke up, hand on 'you know what.'

Now if she just had an extra set of eyes on her ass, she would be "disco-proof"
    A guy I served with had a propeller on each ass cheek lol. Another did have eyes tattooed there as well. That was kind of creepy.

Maybe not; it's all up for the oogling.

If they could just give me one of those test tube organs under each arm I'd be ripe for retirement.

Then young Jim woke up, hand on 'you know what.'

A guy I served with had a propeller on each ass cheek lol. Another did have eyes tattooed there as well. That was kind of creepy.
    That would be Praxis Dr. Frankenstein. I think he's a Privatdozent at the university here - but his surgery is in Humbotallee. I can look up the telephone number for you tomorrow morning if you want.

Who would Jesus bomb?

Maybe not; it's all up for the oogling.

If they could just give me one of those test tube organs under each arm I'd be ripe for retirement.
    And a disability pension.

Glad we are united as one - which makes us a singular twat I suppose? Versus two plural twits? Hmmmmmmm. The possibilities are endless.

In regards to possible permutations - I personally would love a new vagina on my forehead. No particular reason - I just think it would be great to walk into Walgreens and purchase a tube of Monistat with a hairy twat (no pun) on my forehead.

Knowing the definition of Privatdozent.

That would be Praxis Dr. Frankenstein. I think he's a Privatdozent at the university here - but his surgery is in Humbotallee. I can look up the telephone number for you tomorrow morning if you want.
    Using that word may place you in twit territory. No wait - we are united as one twat (again no pun). Permutations applies here as well. See quote #1.

And a disability pension.
    And a spokesperson for Monistat.

Welcome back Rosebud.

For those who are new or haven't been here in awhile, Rydell and Stu Pidasso are duplicate accounts created by one person to antagonize members here. This person has several accounts and admin is aware of all of them. Nick will merge them when he has time. In the meantime, do not quote it's posts or pay them any mind at all as their purpose is obvious. TIA

La di da, la di da, la la.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...human-patients

Guess Rosie O'Donut has to update her grocery shopping list.
    So says my ex Wife.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

. . .

In regards to possible permutations - I personally would love a new vagina on my forehead. No particular reason - I just think it would be great to walk into Walgreens and purchase a tube of Monistat with a hairy twat (no pun) on my forehead.

. . .
    Well, that would lend a whole new meaning to the time-honored expression "giving head".

Who would Jesus bomb?

Well, that would lend a whole new meaning to the time-honored expression "giving head".
    Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just spit cracker all over my iPad laughing at this.

Twatheads. Who knows - in 30 years, instead of talking about "bumping uglies", we may be talking about "knocking heads together."

As in: "You're so beautiful babe - I have such a desire to knock heads together right now."

Whispered in hushed tones with just the right mix of alcohol and conviction, it might just work!

Who would Jesus bomb?

Sine we have so many dickheads walking around some twatheads are needed. All though the cranial pressure from pregnancy could be dangerous. Be safe Ladies, make sure he wears a glove.

Sine we have so many dickheads walking around some twatheads are needed. All though the cranial pressure from pregnancy could be dangerous. Be safe Ladies, make sure he wears a glove.
    Or wear a bathing cap! Just keep it safe, sane, and consensual.

Who would Jesus bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    I just spit cracker all over my iPad laughing at this.
    ;-)

Twatheads. Who knows - in 30 years, instead of talking about "bumping uglies", we may be talking about "knocking heads together."

As in: "You're so beautiful babe - I have such a desire to knock heads together right now."

Whispered in hushed tones with just the right mix of alcohol and conviction, it might just work!
    Giggle

Or wear a bathing cap! Just keep it safe, sane, and consensual.
    Lmao@ you

OK; now down to the important stuff...

Exactly how do you grow a vagina in a test tube?

I could really use a few of those...

Additionally; I could use an extra penis on my forehead; you know; multi-tasking and getting two things done at once and all of that.

Additionally; I could use an extra penis on my forehead; you know; multi-tasking and getting two things done at once and all of that.
    You want to be a dickhead? Don't need a penis for that mate.

If it was prehensile it could be handy.

You want to be a dickhead? Don't need a penis for that mate.
    OK; forget the two penises; just give me two tounges; the one in the mouth and the one on the forehead; I'll handle the pleasure from there. Nothing like licking and tasting a woman's essence from her privates and her under arms as well.

I'll bathe her armpits with countless caressings .

OK; forget the two penises; just give me two tounges; the one in the mouth and the one on the forehead; I'll handle the pleasure from there. Nothing like licking and tasting a woman's essence from her privates and her under arms as well.

I'll bathe her armpits with countless caressings .
    Eeewww! Hey, I'm sorry, but didn't it used to be conventional courtesy to provide a suitable warning before delving into especially gorey content?
    That old Methodist hymn "Oh for A Thousand Tongues (to Sing)" will never sound quite the same to me again.
    Worst of all, you mislepped the English word for Schmekkerlepper in the very first sentence: since when is there only one "n" in tounge?

Who would Jesus bomb?