Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Clutter Family Murders

They were exhumed one day short of the 53rd anniversary of the Walker murders.
    Archer Fact: You canít tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

Wow - this is an awesome thread - is there a Walker Thread now?
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Wow - this is an awesome thread - is there a Walker Thread now?
    'course there is.....

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...family+florida
    Archer Fact: You canít tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

WSJ article on "contaminated evidence"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...hatsNewsSecond

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

​I know this thread is old as all hell but I'm watching this movie right now.......The things human beings do.............SMH

They slept in diff. bedrooms because she had health problems as well as having been depressed since she had her children and the man needed his sleep to get out there and get that money.............Damn shame that they were all killed for $ 43.00 lousy dollars.....

I like when the lawyer (Will Greer) said that " they showed no mercy yet they ask for yours. they shed no tears yet they ask for yours referring to the jury ....

Special about the Clutter murders on the Sundance Channel this Saturday and Sunday, Nov 18th and 19th. 9/8c time. It is called Cold Blooded. You can go to their website and view the trailer. I think this may be worth watching.

Check out the video of the teacher talking about the Clutter murder's in his college classroom. One of his students was Hickock's granddaughter. I have often thought about his son's and what happened to them.....
    Last edited by Leasie; 11-17-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Special about the Clutter murders on the Sundance Channel this Saturday and Sunday, Nov 18th and 19th. 9/8c time. It is called Cold Blooded. You can go to their website and view the trailer. I think this may be worth watching.

Check out the video of the teacher talking about the Clutter murder's in his college classroom. One of his students was Hickock's granddaughter. I have often thought about his son's and what happened to them.....
    Oh, I'm going to have to check that out! I always found the Clutter murders infinitely creepy. They were so isolated on their farm. *shudder*
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

It was rather poignant that Bob Rupp put up a memorial to the Clutter family. He ensured that someone will take care of the roses, etc. after he is gone. Rupp mentioned that the tablet to the Clutters is reinforced with concrete. In the event of a tornado, it should remain intact.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett