Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 310111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: Which celebrity would you love to have sex with?

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    HELL TO THA YES...ALAN RICKMAN!!!! Can you imagine him all up on you whispering dirties in your ear with that voice like buttah....

Last edited by Cubican; 06-26-2008 at 02:25 AM.

"Can you imagine him all up on you whispering dirties in your ear witht that voice like buttah...."

---Yes. Yes I can. He is hella hot. Mmmm Hmmmmmm.
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    HELL TO THA YES...ALAN RICKMAN!!!! Can you imagine him all up on you whispering dirties in your ear with that voice like buttah....
    Ooo yeah. Or Sam Elliott whispering in your ear. He's the voice in the Coors "banquet beer" commercial. Not a fan of Coors, but I love the commercial.

And not 50 yet, 6 more years (but does have children): Dermot Mulroney. Holy godd@mn.

Quote Originally Posted by harlequin_clown View Post

He's almost 50, bu still Vincent D'Onofrio

I can think of 1,000 nasty things I want to do to him. Law and Order marathons on Sunday night are naughty fantasies for me!
    DITTO ON THAT FROM ME TOO!!

Christopher Rich

The Daddy from 'Reba'. I lllove him.

Also

Gary Cole is so gorgeous.
    Last edited by cachluv; 07-01-2008 at 03:37 PM.

I can't believe you got to 5 pages without this gorgeous hunk of manhood being mentioned, the stunning Sean Bean.

This man makes me quiver........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Computer games dont affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man had affected us as kids,
    we would all be running about in darkened rooms,
    munching on magic pills and listening to repetitive music

I seen only females posting on this subjubt, so I might be the first guy. Come on guys post.

Here is my list. No pics though.

Ashley Judd
    Shania Twain
    Jeesica Alba
    Raquel Welch
    Mariah Carey (old Mariah especially)
    Salma Hayek
    Catherine Bach
    Halle Barry

Sweetie, PILF is Pepaw I'd Like to Fuck. Yes, you can put women on here in the interest of equal play. Plus, some of us have already posted women and men and like to think about both

They should be over 50 though Who else do you like that is older?
    And thanks for stopping in too---

Does just turned 50 count?

onekindsistah---YES!! Gary Oldman is ssooo beautiful.

He looks alot like Timothy Hutton in that pic.

Sam Elliot with long hair. Mmm Mmm Mmm.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12

Cach -

I know Christopher Rich from something, but it's not Reba. What else did he play in - maybe a long time ago?
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

He was in Murphy Brown, he dated Corky. His name was Miller.

He was also in one of my favorite shows EVER---The George Carlin Show. It was short lived, and on FOX. They cancelled it and brought it back for a minute but canned it again.

I think he's so hot.

BTW Sheboss, love the avatar. That beast!!

Raquel Welch
    Barbara Eden
    Dawn (Mary Jane) Wells
    Dolly Parton

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    onekindsistah---YES!! Gary Oldman is ssooo beautiful.

He looks alot like Timothy Hutton in that pic.
    He does! And he is!

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    He was in Murphy Brown, he dated Corky. His name was Miller.

He was also in one of my favorite shows EVER---The George Carlin Show. It was short lived, and on FOX. They cancelled it and brought it back for a minute but canned it again.

I think he's so hot.

BTW Sheboss, love the avatar. That beast!!
    Nope, that's not it. Was he on Days of our Lives about a 100 years ago? It seems like I want to associate him with a soap. And Days was about all I watched when I was in school.

Edited to add: FOUND IT! He was Sandy on Another World! Yep, that's where I know him from. I just love IMDB - That looks like the first thing he ever did.

And, thanks Cach, this little dude is serious!
    Last edited by SheBoss; 07-03-2008 at 01:15 PM.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Just thinking about voices.....
    Put me in the corner of a room and just let me listen to Sam Elliot, Mel Gibson, George Clooney and Harrison Ford talk for a few hours......ahhhhhhhh.......

can i say this here?

i need to get something off my cheast and i figured you peeps would understand and not think i'm some freak.. being into death and all like we are

i'm into buddy holly. i don't have a shrine or anything like that, it's more in my head then anything else. when i play his music while i'm busy doing housework or whatever, i daydream of what it would be like to be his wife, be WITH HIM, with him ya know...kids, living in the 50's etc. this doesn't upset my everyday life but around this time if year i get alittle sad. always have. i've felt this way for almost 25 years. he died 15 years b4 i was even born.

i love my husband dearly, but am i fucked for lusting after a dead rock star? not just dead but for 50 years for gods sake!

my husband knows if i could go back in time i'd screw buddy till the cows came home...we joke around like that, he doesn't care.

do i need help or do others lust after some famous dead person?

nerds rule.
    http://musw.chat.ru/pic/holly2.jpgbuddy holly 1936~1959

No that is not a problem. When an old actress dies, I always say "oh one of my girlfriends died". I had a mad crush on Jo Stafford, and I knew she was old and senilie, but I didn't care. I was in love with her voice.

As long as you don't call out Buddy Holly's name when you are making love to your husband, you are okay and fairly normal.

Nah I don't think you're weird. I'd do Jim Morrison until he couldn't walk, and then go back for more.

I am the same way about Elvis

"Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

Shit I feel the same way about Freddie Mercury.... and Im a WOMAN Id do dirty things to James Dean too.... if he werent dead ya know lol

If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

thanks. it's just good to know i'm not the only one. i kinda thought something is wrong w/ me, i mean, when you think of it, it IS kinda strange but whatever floats your boat!

i feel like i'm talking to friends i've been w/ my whole life on here, like i belong here. thanks for listening.

ya know, alot of times someone will look at me funny to cause buddy wasn't a 'hunk' but i never liked that anyways. men w/ glasses.......rock my world! buddy is just drop dead (sorry) sexy to me!

oh hells yes w/ freddie too!! james dean..DO-ABLE!

i see a pattern here....do these guys just have more class way back when?

I'm like that about Jeff Buckley and Gram Parsons...so no, you aren't alone.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3548&dateline=1221319172
    I'm just goofin...just new boot goofin.

Bettie Page still gives me a stiff one. You're cool, IMO.

I LOVE Alla Nazimova

And Elizabeth Montgomery...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've always had that for Chris Farley...I would have made him ONE HELL of a wife...I got this whole "gotta take care of my man" mentality...which DRIVES me insane but I coulda saved his life...LOL...

I got it for alot of others too...So don't feel bad...I don't have that whole June Cleaver thing like you do but yeah...I lust for the dead...

Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I've always had that for Chris Farley...I would have made him ONE HELL of a wife...I got this whole "gotta take care of my man" mentality...which DRIVES me insane but I coulda saved his life...LOL...

I got it for alot of others too...So don't feel bad...I don't have that whole June Cleaver thing like you do but yeah...I lust for the dead...

Awwww babe! And he was sooooo lonely!! I have no doubt you couldve saved his life! *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    thanks. it's just good to know i'm not the only one. i kinda thought something is wrong w/ me, i mean, when you think of it, it IS kinda strange but whatever floats your boat!

i feel like i'm talking to friends i've been w/ my whole life on here, like i belong here. thanks for listening.

ya know, alot of times someone will look at me funny to cause buddy wasn't a 'hunk' but i never liked that anyways. men w/ glasses.......rock my world! buddy is just drop dead (sorry) sexy to me!

Ohhhhhhhh you be a cheesehead!!! Rock on!! Lots of Wisconsin death-hags on here! I was raised in Superior, but live in Tn now
    Believe me, I know what you mean... besides my husband.... my two favorite lusts are Freddie Mercury (a dead gay man ) and Peyton Manning....

oh hells yes w/ freddie too!! james dean..DO-ABLE!

i see a pattern here....do these guys just have more class way back when?
    YouTube - Queen - Love of my life - Live in São Paulo 1981

This is why I love Freddie He's singing this to me... even though I was only 1 then lol

Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    O...M....G..................ARE YOU MY TWIN OR SOMETHING?

chris is my other 'love' and i've felt that way about him too!!!!!!! my B.I.L. is a huge farley fan like i am and he even said it too, i would have made chris a happy man/husband! omg.

he also keeps the clowns prayer in his wallet cause of chris. i have yet to go to madison and visit his grave. if i do i'll take pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiAcYxCvha8

You know it's not real, so I see nothing to worry about. Besides, a rich fantasy life is a sign of intelligence and good imagination.

I lust after dead people cuz they can`t talk back.....that`s a kewl thing for me

umm...ummm.....there are meds for that...... lol j/k! if it doesn't interfere in your life its ok. if it does interfere, get some help.
    pull the string!

Would be great to bring back the dead in their primo condition do 'em and send them back. Veronica Lake comes to mind due to another thread. And a few others. It would be a great magical power to have. Talk about charmed...

Nothing wrong with ya hun!

I am like Mel, I have a thing for Freddie.
    “What will I be doing in twenty years' time?
    I'll be dead, darling!
    Are you crazy?”

-Freddie Mercury

Well just as long as you don't dig him up and do some sick thing like necrophilila, then your celeb. crush is fine and normal!

Oh yeah? I wear glasses. Hey if you ever find yourself lonly, feel free to look me up over here in neighboring Madison. (I kid, I kid! I hope you and your hubs has a long and happy marriage.)

Farrah Fawcett. Carolyn Bessette and Steve McQueen.
    Last edited by John Connor; 04-25-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I am the same way about Elvis
    Me too! If I could have Elvis .... I'd be happy forever! Elvis is the hottest singer EVER and one of the sexiest guys to grace this earth! He may be gome, but he's still got it

Yves Montand. Mon dieu, I'd be tappin that for sure!

So buddyhollylover, this group of freaks thinks you're totally normal, if that's any consolation...heh heh.
    Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

It's a little bit funny you should talk about this
    because my family and some of my friends think
    I'm obsessed with the life/death of Dorothy Stratten.

I have a HUGE thing for James Dean. I know exactly how you feel. I think people go for the older Hollywood stars because unlike today's stars, they aren't thrown in our face all the damn time, and nostalgia/daydreaming is much better than a reality bitch slap to the face.

BuddyHollyLover,

Thank you soooo much for having the "clackers" to start a thread on this subject. You really put yourself out there and took a risk of being judged. (You know better than that though... We love ya!)

I feel like a gay person coming out for the first time, only my "coming out" is about having a crush/lust for a deceased celebrity... Thank you (and everyone else who has posted on here) for freeing me from the hellish torment of worrying about this. More importantly, I'm glad you feel free from the torment, too!

It's like I told you in PM (and someone else here said it, too): as long as you aren't letting it control your life, and as long as you aren't thinking of the person in their dead state and getting off on it, it's normal to have a crush on a living person - which is how you're thinking of them - as they were in their "living" state.
    Last edited by I♥TinyTim; 01-17-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Mine is Judy Garland......dream about her at least once a week.
    "Living is not measured in how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!"

Absolutely normal in my opinion! A crush is a crush and it doesnt matter whether the recipient is living or dead. Kurt Cobain still makes me go mmmmmm

i need to get something off my cheast and i figured you peeps would understand and not think i'm some freak.. being into death and all like we are

i'm into buddy holly. i don't have a shrine or anything like that, it's more in my head then anything else. when i play his music while i'm busy doing housework or whatever, i daydream of what it would be like to be his wife, be WITH HIM, with him ya know...kids, living in the 50's etc. this doesn't upset my everyday life but around this time if year i get alittle sad. always have. i've felt this way for almost 25 years. he died 15 years b4 i was even born.

i love my husband dearly, but am i fucked for lusting after a dead rock star? not just dead but for 50 years for gods sake!

my husband knows if i could go back in time i'd screw buddy till the cows came home...we joke around like that, he doesn't care.

do i need help or do others lust after some famous dead person?

nerds rule.
    I feel the same way about Layne Staley and Glenn Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    YouTube - Queen - Love of my life - Live in São Paulo 1981

This is why I love Freddie He's singing this to me... even though I was only 1 then lol
    my 5/yo daughter samantha was named after this song, the name in the song is sammy plus i love this song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyd6OLyhPJo

and shannon was named after this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw

....and this song too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eW91-5TC78

and holly for my other love of my life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymv8X...eature=related

just listeneng to him talk melts me

my 5/yo daughter samantha was named after this song, the name in the song is sammy plus i love this song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyd6OLyhPJo

and shannon was named after this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw

....and this song too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eW91-5TC78

and holly for my other love of my life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymv8X...eature=related

just listeneng to him talk melts me

You are adorable! My hubby wouldnt let me name any of the Kids after FM.... he sux... but I love him lol

I found a pic of a man in his mid-30s, taken back in the 20s or 30s. I kept the picture, and I developed quite a crush on him for a while. There was just something about his face that attracted me. I just knew he had to have been a good man.

I don't have the pic any more. I don't know where it's gone. But I don't feel quite so bad about falling for a man who was elderly when I was born.
    Last edited by orionova; 01-17-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling opps