Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 310111213142161 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 600 of 3525

Thread: Which celebrity would you love to have sex with?

  1. #551
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Posts
    2,468
    HELL TO THA YES...ALAN RICKMAN!!!! Can you imagine him all up on you whispering dirties in your ear with that voice like buttah....

    Last edited by Cubican; 06-26-2008 at 02:25 AM.

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    "Can you imagine him all up on you whispering dirties in your ear witht that voice like buttah...."

    ---Yes. Yes I can. He is hella hot. Mmmm Hmmmmmm.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    HELL TO THA YES...ALAN RICKMAN!!!! Can you imagine him all up on you whispering dirties in your ear with that voice like buttah....
    Ooo yeah. Or Sam Elliott whispering in your ear. He's the voice in the Coors "banquet beer" commercial. Not a fan of Coors, but I love the commercial.

    And not 50 yet, 6 more years (but does have children): Dermot Mulroney. Holy godd@mn.

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by harlequin_clown View Post


    He's almost 50, bu still Vincent D'Onofrio

    I can think of 1,000 nasty things I want to do to him. Law and Order marathons on Sunday night are naughty fantasies for me!
    DITTO ON THAT FROM ME TOO!!

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    Christopher Rich

    The Daddy from 'Reba'. I lllove him.

    Also



    Gary Cole is so gorgeous.
    Last edited by cachluv; 07-01-2008 at 03:37 PM.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    48
    I can't believe you got to 5 pages without this gorgeous hunk of manhood being mentioned, the stunning Sean Bean.

    This man makes me quiver........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Computer games dont affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man had affected us as kids,
    we would all be running about in darkened rooms,
    munching on magic pills and listening to repetitive music

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Edgewater, Colorado
    Posts
    458
    I seen only females posting on this subjubt, so I might be the first guy. Come on guys post.

    Here is my list. No pics though.

    Ashley Judd
    Shania Twain
    Jeesica Alba
    Raquel Welch
    Mariah Carey (old Mariah especially)
    Salma Hayek
    Catherine Bach
    Halle Barry

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    Sweetie, PILF is Pepaw I'd Like to Fuck. Yes, you can put women on here in the interest of equal play. Plus, some of us have already posted women and men and like to think about both

    They should be over 50 though Who else do you like that is older?
    And thanks for stopping in too---
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    619
    Does just turned 50 count?

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    onekindsistah---YES!! Gary Oldman is ssooo beautiful.

    He looks alot like Timothy Hutton in that pic.
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  11. #561
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,408
    Sam Elliot with long hair. Mmm Mmm Mmm.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  12. #562
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Cach -

    I know Christopher Rich from something, but it's not Reba. What else did he play in - maybe a long time ago?
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  13. #563
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    5,181
    He was in Murphy Brown, he dated Corky. His name was Miller.

    He was also in one of my favorite shows EVER---The George Carlin Show. It was short lived, and on FOX. They cancelled it and brought it back for a minute but canned it again.

    I think he's so hot.

    BTW Sheboss, love the avatar. That beast!!
    .
    .
    "So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

  14. #564
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Edgewater, Colorado
    Posts
    458
    Raquel Welch
    Barbara Eden
    Dawn (Mary Jane) Wells
    Dolly Parton

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    onekindsistah---YES!! Gary Oldman is ssooo beautiful.

    He looks alot like Timothy Hutton in that pic.
    He does! And he is!

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  16. #566
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    He was in Murphy Brown, he dated Corky. His name was Miller.

    He was also in one of my favorite shows EVER---The George Carlin Show. It was short lived, and on FOX. They cancelled it and brought it back for a minute but canned it again.

    I think he's so hot.

    BTW Sheboss, love the avatar. That beast!!
    Nope, that's not it. Was he on Days of our Lives about a 100 years ago? It seems like I want to associate him with a soap. And Days was about all I watched when I was in school.

    Edited to add: FOUND IT! He was Sandy on Another World! Yep, that's where I know him from. I just love IMDB - That looks like the first thing he ever did.

    And, thanks Cach, this little dude is serious!
    Last edited by SheBoss; 07-03-2008 at 01:15 PM.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,535
    Just thinking about voices.....
    Put me in the corner of a room and just let me listen to Sam Elliot, Mel Gibson, George Clooney and Harrison Ford talk for a few hours......ahhhhhhhh.......

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    milwaukee
    Posts
    742

    can i say this here?

    i need to get something off my cheast and i figured you peeps would understand and not think i'm some freak.. being into death and all like we are

    i'm into buddy holly. i don't have a shrine or anything like that, it's more in my head then anything else. when i play his music while i'm busy doing housework or whatever, i daydream of what it would be like to be his wife, be WITH HIM, with him ya know...kids, living in the 50's etc. this doesn't upset my everyday life but around this time if year i get alittle sad. always have. i've felt this way for almost 25 years. he died 15 years b4 i was even born.

    i love my husband dearly, but am i fucked for lusting after a dead rock star? not just dead but for 50 years for gods sake!

    my husband knows if i could go back in time i'd screw buddy till the cows came home...we joke around like that, he doesn't care.

    do i need help or do others lust after some famous dead person?

    nerds rule.
    http://musw.chat.ru/pic/holly2.jpgbuddy holly 1936~1959

  19. #569
    No that is not a problem. When an old actress dies, I always say "oh one of my girlfriends died". I had a mad crush on Jo Stafford, and I knew she was old and senilie, but I didn't care. I was in love with her voice.

    As long as you don't call out Buddy Holly's name when you are making love to your husband, you are okay and fairly normal.

  20. #570
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,441
    Nah I don't think you're weird. I'd do Jim Morrison until he couldn't walk, and then go back for more.

  21. #571
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    7,509
    I am the same way about Elvis

    "Yeah, right. You just don't want to admit you take it up the tailpipe. LOL" - Mammy

  22. #572
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    2,915
    Shit I feel the same way about Freddie Mercury.... and Im a WOMAN Id do dirty things to James Dean too.... if he werent dead ya know lol
    ____________________________

    If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

  23. #573
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    milwaukee
    Posts
    742
    thanks. it's just good to know i'm not the only one. i kinda thought something is wrong w/ me, i mean, when you think of it, it IS kinda strange but whatever floats your boat!

    i feel like i'm talking to friends i've been w/ my whole life on here, like i belong here. thanks for listening.

    ya know, alot of times someone will look at me funny to cause buddy wasn't a 'hunk' but i never liked that anyways. men w/ glasses.......rock my world! buddy is just drop dead (sorry) sexy to me!
    http://musw.chat.ru/pic/holly2.jpgbuddy holly 1936~1959

  24. #574
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    milwaukee
    Posts
    742
    oh hells yes w/ freddie too!! james dean..DO-ABLE!

    i see a pattern here....do these guys just have more class way back when?
    http://musw.chat.ru/pic/holly2.jpgbuddy holly 1936~1959

  25. #575
    I'm like that about Jeff Buckley and Gram Parsons...so no, you aren't alone.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3548&dateline=1221319172
    I'm just goofin...just new boot goofin.

  26. #576
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Bettie Page still gives me a stiff one. You're cool, IMO.

  27. #577
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,417
    I LOVE Alla Nazimova

    And Elizabeth Montgomery...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  28. #578
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,971
    I've always had that for Chris Farley...I would have made him ONE HELL of a wife...I got this whole "gotta take care of my man" mentality...which DRIVES me insane but I coulda saved his life...LOL...

    I got it for alot of others too...So don't feel bad...I don't have that whole June Cleaver thing like you do but yeah...I lust for the dead...

  29. #579
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I've always had that for Chris Farley...I would have made him ONE HELL of a wife...I got this whole "gotta take care of my man" mentality...which DRIVES me insane but I coulda saved his life...LOL...

    I got it for alot of others too...So don't feel bad...I don't have that whole June Cleaver thing like you do but yeah...I lust for the dead...


    Awwww babe! And he was sooooo lonely!! I have no doubt you couldve saved his life! *smooches*
    ____________________________

    If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

  30. #580
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    thanks. it's just good to know i'm not the only one. i kinda thought something is wrong w/ me, i mean, when you think of it, it IS kinda strange but whatever floats your boat!

    i feel like i'm talking to friends i've been w/ my whole life on here, like i belong here. thanks for listening.

    ya know, alot of times someone will look at me funny to cause buddy wasn't a 'hunk' but i never liked that anyways. men w/ glasses.......rock my world! buddy is just drop dead (sorry) sexy to me!

    Ohhhhhhhh you be a cheesehead!!! Rock on!! Lots of Wisconsin death-hags on here! I was raised in Superior, but live in Tn now
    Believe me, I know what you mean... besides my husband.... my two favorite lusts are Freddie Mercury (a dead gay man ) and Peyton Manning....
    ____________________________

    If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

  31. #581
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    oh hells yes w/ freddie too!! james dean..DO-ABLE!

    i see a pattern here....do these guys just have more class way back when?
    YouTube - Queen - Love of my life - Live in São Paulo 1981

    This is why I love Freddie He's singing this to me... even though I was only 1 then lol
    ____________________________

    If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

  32. #582
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    milwaukee
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post
    I've always had that for Chris Farley...I would have made him ONE HELL of a wife...I got this whole "gotta take care of my man" mentality...which DRIVES me insane but I coulda saved his life...LOL...
    O...M....G..................ARE YOU MY TWIN OR SOMETHING?

    chris is my other 'love' and i've felt that way about him too!!!!!!! my B.I.L. is a huge farley fan like i am and he even said it too, i would have made chris a happy man/husband! omg.

    he also keeps the clowns prayer in his wallet cause of chris. i have yet to go to madison and visit his grave. if i do i'll take pics.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiAcYxCvha8
    http://musw.chat.ru/pic/holly2.jpgbuddy holly 1936~1959

  33. #583
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,661
    You know it's not real, so I see nothing to worry about. Besides, a rich fantasy life is a sign of intelligence and good imagination.

  34. #584
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    14,001
    I lust after dead people cuz they can`t talk back.....that`s a kewl thing for me

  35. #585
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    2,583
    umm...ummm.....there are meds for that...... lol j/k! if it doesn't interfere in your life its ok. if it does interfere, get some help.
    pull the string!

  36. #586
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dust Bowl
    Posts
    10,243
    Would be great to bring back the dead in their primo condition do 'em and send them back. Veronica Lake comes to mind due to another thread. And a few others. It would be a great magical power to have. Talk about charmed...

  37. #587
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,677
    Nothing wrong with ya hun!

    I am like Mel, I have a thing for Freddie.
    “What will I be doing in twenty years' time?
    I'll be dead, darling!
    Are you crazy?”

    -Freddie Mercury

  38. #588
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,053
    Well just as long as you don't dig him up and do some sick thing like necrophilila, then your celeb. crush is fine and normal!

    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    thanks. it's just good to know i'm not the only one. i kinda thought something is wrong w/ me, i mean, when you think of it, it IS kinda strange but whatever floats your boat!

    i feel like i'm talking to friends i've been w/ my whole life on here, like i belong here. thanks for listening.

    ya know, alot of times someone will look at me funny to cause buddy wasn't a 'hunk' but i never liked that anyways. men w/ glasses.......rock my world! buddy is just drop dead (sorry) sexy to me!
    Oh yeah? I wear glasses. Hey if you ever find yourself lonly, feel free to look me up over here in neighboring Madison. (I kid, I kid! I hope you and your hubs has a long and happy marriage.)

  39. #589
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,468
    Farrah Fawcett. Carolyn Bessette and Steve McQueen.
    Last edited by John Connor; 04-25-2009 at 08:29 PM.

  40. #590
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I am the same way about Elvis
    Me too! If I could have Elvis .... I'd be happy forever! Elvis is the hottest singer EVER and one of the sexiest guys to grace this earth! He may be gome, but he's still got it

  41. #591
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    3,091
    Yves Montand. Mon dieu, I'd be tappin that for sure!

    So buddyhollylover, this group of freaks thinks you're totally normal, if that's any consolation...heh heh.
    Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

  42. #592
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,969
    It's a little bit funny you should talk about this
    because my family and some of my friends think
    I'm obsessed with the life/death of Dorothy Stratten.

  43. #593
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    536
    I have a HUGE thing for James Dean. I know exactly how you feel. I think people go for the older Hollywood stars because unlike today's stars, they aren't thrown in our face all the damn time, and nostalgia/daydreaming is much better than a reality bitch slap to the face.

  44. #594
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    BuddyHollyLover,

    Thank you soooo much for having the "clackers" to start a thread on this subject. You really put yourself out there and took a risk of being judged. (You know better than that though... We love ya!)

    I feel like a gay person coming out for the first time, only my "coming out" is about having a crush/lust for a deceased celebrity... Thank you (and everyone else who has posted on here) for freeing me from the hellish torment of worrying about this. More importantly, I'm glad you feel free from the torment, too!

    It's like I told you in PM (and someone else here said it, too): as long as you aren't letting it control your life, and as long as you aren't thinking of the person in their dead state and getting off on it, it's normal to have a crush on a living person - which is how you're thinking of them - as they were in their "living" state.
    Last edited by I♥TinyTim; 01-17-2009 at 01:09 PM.

  45. #595
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,966
    Mine is Judy Garland......dream about her at least once a week.
    "Living is not measured in how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!"


  46. #596
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    382
    Absolutely normal in my opinion! A crush is a crush and it doesnt matter whether the recipient is living or dead. Kurt Cobain still makes me go mmmmmm

  47. #597
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,346
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    i need to get something off my cheast and i figured you peeps would understand and not think i'm some freak.. being into death and all like we are

    i'm into buddy holly. i don't have a shrine or anything like that, it's more in my head then anything else. when i play his music while i'm busy doing housework or whatever, i daydream of what it would be like to be his wife, be WITH HIM, with him ya know...kids, living in the 50's etc. this doesn't upset my everyday life but around this time if year i get alittle sad. always have. i've felt this way for almost 25 years. he died 15 years b4 i was even born.

    i love my husband dearly, but am i fucked for lusting after a dead rock star? not just dead but for 50 years for gods sake!

    my husband knows if i could go back in time i'd screw buddy till the cows came home...we joke around like that, he doesn't care.

    do i need help or do others lust after some famous dead person?

    nerds rule.
    I feel the same way about Layne Staley and Glenn Quinn.

  48. #598
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    milwaukee
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    YouTube - Queen - Love of my life - Live in São Paulo 1981

    This is why I love Freddie He's singing this to me... even though I was only 1 then lol
    my 5/yo daughter samantha was named after this song, the name in the song is sammy plus i love this song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyd6OLyhPJo


    and shannon was named after this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw


    ....and this song too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eW91-5TC78


    and holly for my other love of my life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymv8X...eature=related

    just listeneng to him talk melts me
    http://musw.chat.ru/pic/holly2.jpgbuddy holly 1936~1959

  49. #599
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    my 5/yo daughter samantha was named after this song, the name in the song is sammy plus i love this song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyd6OLyhPJo


    and shannon was named after this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw


    ....and this song too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eW91-5TC78


    and holly for my other love of my life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymv8X...eature=related

    just listeneng to him talk melts me

    You are adorable! My hubby wouldnt let me name any of the Kids after FM.... he sux... but I love him lol
    ____________________________

    If you fail to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

  50. #600
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,655
    I found a pic of a man in his mid-30s, taken back in the 20s or 30s. I kept the picture, and I developed quite a crush on him for a while. There was just something about his face that attracted me. I just knew he had to have been a good man.

    I don't have the pic any more. I don't know where it's gone. But I don't feel quite so bad about falling for a man who was elderly when I was born.
    Last edited by orionova; 01-17-2009 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spelling opps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •