I can guranetee this thread will end up like the englebert.
I just hope this trhead does not go as fast as the Engel
Thread hi jackers dont care who creates that which they crave.
Yes but the beauty of this thread is that it is hi jack proof. They will be actually contributing to the thread as well as following its rules which may as well serve as a deterrent.
Be not ashamed of mistakes and thus make them crimes.
Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star.
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Men's natures are alike, it is their habits that carry them far apart.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
Respect yourself and others will respect you.
mag, do you collect fortune cookie's or something?LOL
I like fortune cookies.
I hate Chinese food. The only good resteraunts are the Mexican joints on Crows Landing rd.
I like the Taco trucks on 7th street, especially Taco's Jessica.It just sucks fighting your way through a sea of vagrants just to place a order. Turlock is way better than Modesto resteraunt wise. I only work in Modesto.
Going into tacos: when I first got married we had a very nice place not far from my apt. called Nino Tacos in Balto. Their food was super nice and not expensive at all, but here's the catch, no mexicanos in there, just pure gringos!
Im lucky living where I do. I have been in some Mexican places in other cities that were horrible. Their idea of salsa is spicy ketchup haha.
Place by me has the best boneless ribs... LOVE IT.
Kinda like Japanese steak houses where the Puerto Rican chef rolls the cart of meat up to the table and puts on his best Japanese accent.
In Arizona we have no shortage of Mexican restaurants!
Bigfoot talked about Ohio weather - I was there last week. To quote a dear friend - it was colder than two bitches and a bastard. My cousin died from Alzheimer's!!! No one deserves the ravages that terrible disease produces. He was wounded in Korea and survived a tour of combat in Viet Nam. Ole Richard did not deserve to die such a bad death.
Do you know why people tend to eat hot food in hot places? Answer: It cools them off from the sweat it creates (that's what I heard).
Why do Mexicans put lime in their beer? Answer? I've heard two versions of this. One reason is to keep flys off the bottle.
Things to ponder on a Monday....
Other Ponderisms ~ Why Jefe doesn't like Chinese food and used his 2000th post on a "Post Whore" thread like this...
YUCK! I've done that too....GAG
Here are some more gross facts...(found here http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/256385/gross_facts_you_may_have_never_wanted.html)
1. Ever have a craving for a peanut butter sandwich? That thick, yummy, and creamy goodness. In one pound of peanut butter, it typically can contain up to 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs.
2. House flies go to the bathroom roughly every 4.5 minutes. Think about that next time you see one fly on your delicious dinner.
3. Step outside and smell the roses. On a daily average you will inhale 1 liter of others anal gasses.
4. In the mood for fast food? An average person will consume 12 pubic hairs in their fast food annually. Gross!
5. It's summer time, and that means the pools are open! If you swim one hour in a public pool you will intake 1/12 liters of urine.
6. Creepy crawling cockroaches. As if they aren't disgusting looking enough. These insects carry over 40 different pathogens which risk being transferred to humans. Included is pneumonia, plague, hepatitis, and typhoid fever just to name a few.
7. Need to use the bathroom? When a person pees, a small deposit of urine enters the mouth through the saliva glands.
8. Need that morning jump? Next time you go out to the coffee shop think about this, diarrhea induced E.Coli was found on 10% of coffee mugs in the U.S.
9. Enjoy a nice cup of yogurt? You might want to double check the ingredients again. Some yogurts and jelly sweets contain beef or pork gelatin.
10. Think you've got it bad when you vomit? The longest recorded projectile vomiting is 27 feet. I wonder what he ate.
11. We all like a man who gives a nice firm hand shake. However, you might want to think twice before returning the firm grip. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and did not wash their hands.