Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: EngleTom, It's Almost His Time To Go.

speaking of the superbowl, i surely did enjoy my nap while this thing was on, then i got up and ran some errands and the streets were bare, just the way i like them!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Quote Originally Posted by xoxojessicaxoxo View Post
    speaking of the superbowl, i surely did enjoy my nap while this thing was on, then i got up and ran some errands and the streets were bare, just the way i like them!
    Smart Girl!

"I know you are...but what am I?"

I can guranetee this thread will end up like the englebert.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post

I guarantee you are correct grasshopper.

i wish i could have nap time again during work hours, i think i'd be more productive, says lazy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    The Engle thread is like the Zep Song "Stairway to heaven." If you read it backwards it has a secret deep down meaning!!!
    That thread is nuts... I think it will go down in the hall of fame years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    Nope but I do like Snoop. Don't really like football too much. Hard to follow. I like football parties...and the SuperBowl commercials.
    Yeah I used to like Snoop more but I agree on the parties!!! any excuse for fattening/tasty food is fine by me.

good call, I was SO Sleepy yesterday but had to go see "THERE WILL BE BLOOD" which made me even sleepier!!!

I would be so PROUD!!!

I just hope this trhead does not go as fast as the Engel

Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post

good call, I was SO Sleepy yesterday but had to go see "THERE WILL BE BLOOD" which made me even sleepier!!!
    was it lame?! i was planning on seeing it this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by divaghosty View Post
    Wel, guess I will go get my nails done since it's so quiet in here today. See ya'll in about an hour!
    Nice! Have fun Diva.

Wel, guess I will go get my nails done since it's so quiet in here today. See ya'll in about an hour!
    lucky! it's lunch time, time for chicken mcnuggets again!!!

lucky! it's lunch time, time for chicken mcnuggets again!!!

Do you like the new or old version of the McNugget?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I just hope this trhead does not go as fast as the Engel
    Doubt it... lots of folks that don't care for me will most like turn away when they see its creator.

You should be proud. Since after all it is your baby
    yes, but it's every bodies to share. There went my diplomatic effort of the day.

was it lame?! i was planning on seeing it this weekend...
    it had potential and Daniel Day Lewis was amazing, but at about the 2 hour mark it was DRAAAAAGGGGGING.

You go get all dolled up for us

Thread hi jackers dont care who creates that which they crave.

Yes but the beauty of this thread is that it is hi jack proof. They will be actually contributing to the thread as well as following its rules which may as well serve as a deterrent.

mag, do you collect fortune cookie's or something?LOL

I like fortune cookies.

mag, do you collect fortune cookie's or something?LOL

yes from "Wangs Chinese Smorge" on Coffee Road.

I hate Chinese food. The only good resteraunts are the Mexican joints on Crows Landing rd.

I hate Chinese food. The only good resteraunts are the Mexican joints on Crows Landing rd.
    Garcia Jojos used to be OK (now it's dead...RIP). The Acapulco on McHenry is a hole. CrowsLanding does have good ones...and there is a "roachcoach" out on Sisk (by Pelandale) that made good burritos.
    Wangs has the best fortune cookies.

I didn't realize anybody could hate Chinese food... how can salty, fried, greasy food be disliked?

I like the Taco trucks on 7th street, especially Taco's Jessica.It just sucks fighting your way through a sea of vagrants just to place a order. Turlock is way better than Modesto resteraunt wise. I only work in Modesto.

I like the Taco trucks on 7th street, especially Taco's Jessica.It just sucks fighting your way through a sea of vagrants just to place a order. Turlock is way better than Modesto resteraunt wise. I only work in Modesto.

Jefe just made his 2000th post!

Congrats, Jefe!

Going into tacos: when I first got married we had a very nice place not far from my apt. called Nino Tacos in Balto. Their food was super nice and not expensive at all, but here's the catch, no mexicanos in there, just pure gringos!

Im lucky living where I do. I have been in some Mexican places in other cities that were horrible. Their idea of salsa is spicy ketchup haha.

Place by me has the best boneless ribs... LOVE IT.

I love Chinese food and Mexican food! YUM!! Our favorite Mexican placed closed and moved across town so we tried a new place and it was AWFUL! The salsa really was like spicy ketchup and the Tacos de Carne Asada was just two big pieces of steak. WTH is up with that??
    I got spoiled here with an authentic(literally) mexican restaurand not far from where I used to live. It was really excellent food for a descent price tag. One day, we had to put new tires to our car and decided to go to a nearby mexican restaurant. That was our worst decision ever! Never again we set foot on that place

Do you like the new or old version of the McNugget?
    i never had the old ones they were too grey for me. i like the new ones alot, they help me keep my ass fat, even if they are made of tumors.

i never had the old ones they were too grey for me. i like the new ones alot, they help me keep my ass fat, even if they are made of tumors.

UGH! We called the old ones McGrissles.

You need to try the new ones, and the strips are tha bomb, sistah!

Kinda like Japanese steak houses where the Puerto Rican chef rolls the cart of meat up to the table and puts on his best Japanese accent.

In Arizona we have no shortage of Mexican restaurants!

Ditto for Texas
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Hag O' Death

The place we go isn't authentic Mexican as it is actually run by a couple from El Salvador. But they definitely beat the chain restaurants such as Monterrey Mexican!
    I agree, some mexican rest owned by non-mexicans can kick some serious ass!

I wonder why...

Bigfoot talked about Ohio weather - I was there last week. To quote a dear friend - it was colder than two bitches and a bastard. My cousin died from Alzheimer's!!! No one deserves the ravages that terrible disease produces. He was wounded in Korea and survived a tour of combat in Viet Nam. Ole Richard did not deserve to die such a bad death.

I agree, some mexican rest owned by non-mexicans can kick some serious ass!

I wonder why...
    I have no idea..Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
    Do you know why people tend to eat hot food in hot places? Answer: It cools them off from the sweat it creates (that's what I heard).

Why do Mexicans put lime in their beer? Answer? I've heard two versions of this. One reason is to keep flys off the bottle.

Things to ponder on a Monday....
    Other Ponderisms ~ Why Jefe doesn't like Chinese food and used his 2000th post on a "Post Whore" thread like this...

Other Ponderisms ~ Why Jefe doesn't like Chinese food and used his 2000th post on a "Post Whore" thread like this...
    2000? that's all

It's curently 75 here and the same is forecast for tomorrow but then colder again on Wednesday.
    You suck! j/k Hun. We'll go to an butt-sweating 60 degrees tomorrow, and then dip into the low 30's. How low will your temp. be on Wed.?

Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    2000? that's all

I have no idea..Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
    Do you know why people tend to eat hot food in hot places? Answer: It cools them off from the sweat it creates (that's what I heard).

Why do Mexicans put lime in their beer? Answer? I've heard two versions of this. One reason is to keep flys off the bottle.

I agree with the lime beer, but I have to say that Corona beer with lime a a fingertip of salt is a major winner! And yes, mexican restaurants can be as hot as hell!

it's 86 degrees here, and i'm sad to say that i accidentally bought pants that are 4 sizes too big and was forced to wear them as i took a nap yesterday instead of doing my laundry.

I agree with the lime beer, but I have to say that Corona beer with lime a a fingertip of salt is a major winner! And yes, mexican restaurants can be as hot as hell!
    That was my drink on Sunday. I asked once if the purpose of the lime was for taste only...and a guy in Mexico said it was to keep the flies off the bottle...YUCK!

That was my drink on Sunday. I asked once if the purpose of the lime was for taste only...and a guy in Mexico said it was to keep the flies off the bottle...YUCK!
    That could be a secondary purpose, but flies when eaten properly are a nice source of proteins

That could be a secondary purpose, but flies when eaten properly are a nice source of proteins
    Only if you live in Africa and they crawl on your face and you have no other source of protien....and of course if that were the case you wouldn't even be drinking Corona.

I swallowd a fly through my nose once!! OMG! It was awful!! The little bugger landed on my nose right when I took a deep breath in!

YUCK! I've done that too....GAG
    Here are some more gross facts...(found here http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/256385/gross_facts_you_may_have_never_wanted.html)

1. Ever have a craving for a peanut butter sandwich? That thick, yummy, and creamy goodness. In one pound of peanut butter, it typically can contain up to 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs.

2. House flies go to the bathroom roughly every 4.5 minutes. Think about that next time you see one fly on your delicious dinner.

3. Step outside and smell the roses. On a daily average you will inhale 1 liter of others anal gasses.

4. In the mood for fast food? An average person will consume 12 pubic hairs in their fast food annually. Gross!

5. It's summer time, and that means the pools are open! If you swim one hour in a public pool you will intake 1/12 liters of urine.

6. Creepy crawling cockroaches. As if they aren't disgusting looking enough. These insects carry over 40 different pathogens which risk being transferred to humans. Included is pneumonia, plague, hepatitis, and typhoid fever just to name a few.

7. Need to use the bathroom? When a person pees, a small deposit of urine enters the mouth through the saliva glands.

8. Need that morning jump? Next time you go out to the coffee shop think about this, diarrhea induced E.Coli was found on 10% of coffee mugs in the U.S.

9. Enjoy a nice cup of yogurt? You might want to double check the ingredients again. Some yogurts and jelly sweets contain beef or pork gelatin.

10. Think you've got it bad when you vomit? The longest recorded projectile vomiting is 27 feet. I wonder what he ate.

11. We all like a man who gives a nice firm hand shake. However, you might want to think twice before returning the firm grip. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and did not wash their hands.

Only if you live in Africa and they crawl on your face and you have no other source of protien....and of course if that were the case you wouldn't even be drinking Corona.
    Nevermind then

Nevermind then

Crickets would be better. Nuttier in flavor and can be covered with a variety of tasty sauces.

YUCK! I've done that too....GAG
    Here are some more gross facts...(found here http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/256385/gross_facts_you_may_have_never_wanted.html)

1. Ever have a craving for a peanut butter sandwich? That thick, yummy, and creamy goodness. In one pound of peanut butter, it typically can contain up to 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs.

2. House flies go to the bathroom roughly every 4.5 minutes. Think about that next time you see one fly on your delicious dinner.

3. Step outside and smell the roses. On a daily average you will inhale 1 liter of others anal gasses.

4. In the mood for fast food? An average person will consume 12 pubic hairs in their fast food annually. Gross!

5. It's summer time, and that means the pools are open! If you swim one hour in a public pool you will intake 1/12 liters of urine.

6. Creepy crawling cockroaches. As if they aren't disgusting looking enough. These insects carry over 40 different pathogens which risk being transferred to humans. Included is pneumonia, plague, hepatitis, and typhoid fever just to name a few.

7. Need to use the bathroom? When a person pees, a small deposit of urine enters the mouth through the saliva glands.

8. Need that morning jump? Next time you go out to the coffee shop think about this, diarrhea induced E.Coli was found on 10% of coffee mugs in the U.S.

9. Enjoy a nice cup of yogurt? You might want to double check the ingredients again. Some yogurts and jelly sweets contain beef or pork gelatin.

10. Think you've got it bad when you vomit? The longest recorded projectile vomiting is 27 feet. I wonder what he ate.

11. We all like a man who gives a nice firm hand shake. However, you might want to think twice before returning the firm grip. Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and did not wash their hands.
    This actually can go in the random facts thrad, but nice to have it here as well.

So, with #11, do you mean I have deepthroathed 6 guys a year?!?!?! ewwwww

This actually can go in the random facts thrad, but nice to have it here as well.

This is the thread with no topic..just thought I'd throw it out there since we were talking about eating flies. Y'all can stick it wherever you want it though.

Crickets would be better. Nuttier in flavor and can be covered with a variety of tasty sauces.
    Too noisy, me no likey

This is the thread with no topic..just thought I'd throw it out there since we were talking about eating flies. Y'all can stick it wherever you want it though.
    it can be left in here, I have no problem with that