Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 132

Thread: Peter "Acujack" Lawford

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    frankie saw pete sitting at a table with ava,and he was through.

    do those accu-jack things come in different sizes?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,024
    This is a shot of JFK arriving at Lawford's beach house....we all know what he enjoyed to do there...


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,333
    The young Peter Lawford was gorgeous. I remember having a crush
    on him as a kid. How about a photo of him then? I would but
    I don't know how!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by pattykad View Post
    The young Peter Lawford was gorgeous. I remember having a crush
    on him as a kid. How about a photo of him then? I would but
    I don't know how!
    There's a thread around here called "Rare Photos" that has some of him and other stars. Word of warning though, make sure you have plenty of time to check it out, because you won't want to stop until you see them all.
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Who wants to begin the bidding?
    Come on now Jefe, 'fess up now, you've been down to the dairy farm, haven't you?
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    He even betrayed old friends for a buck. When ELIZABETH TAYLOR was in the
    BETTY FORD CENTER, LAWFORD got the NATIONAL ENQUIRER to pay him for the story; he went to see his old friend supposedly for moral support. What he did in actuality was get her to go outside so that the photographer from the NATIONAL ENQUIRER could take their picture with a high powered lens, which in turn gave credibility to his tale of how his "good good friend" was fairing.
    How sleazy can you get? What a shit.



  7. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,024
    yes, he was a moron in his last years.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Wow, I go on vacation, and all kinds of things "pop up"!

    I have not heard the term "Accujack" in years! I remember seeing ads for them in quality magazines like Hustler, back when I was in college, 1980 or so. Did you know, they make one that ran on your vehicle's cigarette lighter? "Trucker's Best Friend"!!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    MA (Noth Shoh)
    Posts
    1,050
    I googled Acujack and one article included the following caution:

    "Always follow instructions carefully, and be careful not to rupture blood vessels by over–playing."

    Hee-hee.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Tebssis View Post
    Come on now Jefe, 'fess up now, you've been down to the dairy farm, haven't you?
    The Acujack uses the same technology as the modern cow milking machine. In my search for a picture of a actual Acujack I stumbled on this knowledge.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Quote Originally Posted by thenotherone View Post
    i googled acujack and one article included the following caution:

    "always follow instructions carefully, and be careful not to rupture blood vessels by over–playing."

    hee-hee.
    ow ow ow ow!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    The Acujack uses the same technology as the modern cow milking machine. In my search for a picture of a actual Acujack I stumbled on this knowledge.
    I totally believe you.
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    2,713

    Talking

    I wouldn't believe everything his last wife said......While I'm sure there is a certain amount of truth, my guess is she is one dame who would embelish and say anything to make a buck!
    PS: However the "Acuejack" sounds like very much a Peter Lawford toy!
    Last edited by Nicki; 07-28-2008 at 11:24 PM.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    144

    I read his bio-

    What a horrible man. He hung around the Playboy Mansion for free drugs. Frank dropped him because he stiffed a whore. Picked up some streetwalker to take to Bobby's funeral. The last wife was broke, and the kids wouldn't pay for the burial. Enquirer paid her for the story of dumping his ashes in the ocean. So dumb, he passd on being James Bond. Landlord through him out for non-payment of rent, and for trash and feces on the floor.
    I could go on- the world is better off with him gone-

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by mxwe View Post
    Frank dropped him because he stiffed a whore. Picked up some streetwalker to take to Bobby's funeral. -
    Well, he was exactly dropped because JFK wouldnt stay in Frank's beach house. Frank blamed Peter and never talked to him again.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    144

    You are right

    You are right- Sinatra did fall out with him over the JFK visit, and it really wasn't Lawford's faught. Frank did use the stiffing a whore as one of his excuses for dropping him. Frank couldn't much tell people he was mad about JFK not staying at his place

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In northeast NJ, approximately 30 miles outside of NYC
    Posts
    420
    At the end of his life he resembled a grizzled old lounge lizard. Bushy, grey eyebrows, stick thin, tinted hippie glasses and lots of gold chains round his neck. He seemed a foul and objectionable man.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jod6cindy View Post
    At the end of his life he resembled a grizzled old lounge lizard. Bushy, grey eyebrows, stick thin, tinted hippie glasses and lots of gold chains round his neck. He seemed a foul and objectionable man.
    Talking about me? I am soooooooo offended.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In northeast NJ, approximately 30 miles outside of NYC
    Posts
    420
    I'm sure Lawford's rampant drug use rendered him impotent toward the end and that's why he needed this contraption to feel ANYTHING resembling a pleasurable sensation. Sad.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    I went to look up acujack on Yahoo and the first two sites listed was findadeath.com . . when I googled acujack, findadeath.com was the second and third sites listed. I think that is pretty impressive. I was kinda proud.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    144

    Widow should have saved the acujack

    If she had saved the acujack- I wonder what she would have gotten for it on EBay?

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    MA (Noth Shoh)
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by mxwe View Post
    If she had saved the acujack- I wonder what she would have gotten for it on EBay?
    Cleaned or not cleaned?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wolfsschanze
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by michael d View Post
    I went to look up acujack on Yahoo and the first two sites listed was findadeath.com . . when I googled acujack, findadeath.com was the second and third sites listed. I think that is pretty impressive. I was kinda proud.
    Did you look at the site listed first? A whole forum dedicated to umm.. Its called Jackinchat, hahaha

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,603
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Did you look at the site listed first? A whole forum dedicated to umm.. Its called Jackinchat, hahaha
    Is that Jack-O-Lanterns homepage?
    Ha!
    Suck it.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,603
    okay I've found the first pop culture Accujack reference! Leave it to fucking gorgeous beautiful awesome sexy Prince to set a trend in masturbatory references!
    http://www.imeem.com/paisleypark/vid...o_music_video/
    Right around 2:36!
    My god I had second thoughts about voting for Prince 2008 but theyve all been reconciled now!
    Suck it.

  26. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,603
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Who wants to begin the bidding?
    You got some perty hands dude.
    Suck it.

  27. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Jod6cindy View Post
    I'm sure Lawford's rampant drug use rendered him impotent toward the end and that's why he needed this contraption to feel ANYTHING resembling a pleasurable sensation. Sad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px9VW...eature=related
    You are oh so wrong my innocent unbudded twatblossom.
    Suck it.

  28. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Did you look at the site listed first? A whole forum dedicated to umm.. Its called Jackinchat, hahaha

    Who are these people??!!

    Imagine dying while in the throes of an Acujack induced orgasm! To be found like that. Not a very dignified way to go...

    And would your next of kin receive it in the bag filled with the other personal property you had on you?

  29. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    "We live in a world overrun by tourists..
    89 Flowers on their backs...
    Inventors of the Accujack.."

    I tell you...Prince was surely ahead of his time...But a little behind Peters...
    Last edited by dovescry1999; 09-29-2008 at 02:07 PM. Reason: different pic

  30. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px9VW...eature=related
    You are oh so wrong my innocent unbudded twatblossom.
    Ich, you are such a jewel!!
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.

  31. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    144
    The bio I read has him dying on an ER table with blood running out of every oriface. Not a pleasant way to go.

  32. #82
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,906
    I'm confused so Peter died Jacking off with a device?????

  33. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    don't even bother with the jupiter jack or magic jack,they have something to do with telephones
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

    Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

    "If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

  34. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    342
    Patricia Seaton Lawford was a real piece of work. Most of Lawford's friends blamed her for supplying him with drugs and alcohol, but seriously, he had a good start before she showed up. I believe they actually got married in during one of Peter's many hospital stays.

    One of the things I absolutely loved about Chris Lawford's book is that there was only a one sentence reference to her without even using her name - nothing more. A class move on Christopher's part.

    When Patricia Lawford died, I felt that she was the last person with real, first hand knowledge of the details about Marilyn's death. Apparently they were really good friends. Christopher claims that his dad told him the reason he never slept with Marilyn was because of her hygene issues - it wasn't good down there I guess!!! That's kind of ironic because Peter died in squalor and filth.

  35. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    Quote Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
    This is a shot of JFK arriving at Lawford's beach house....we all know what he enjoyed to do there...

    borrow the accu-jack?
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

    Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

    "If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

  36. #86
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by mxwe View Post
    You are right- Sinatra did fall out with him over the JFK visit, and it really wasn't Lawford's faught. Frank did use the stiffing a whore as one of his excuses for dropping him. Frank couldn't much tell people he was mad about JFK not staying at his place

    The president chose to stay with Bing Crosby, didn't he, a known Republican and Sinatra was pissed and humiliated over it after he had done all that campaigning for him etc. The mob affiliation scared Kennedy off.

  37. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    it was lawford of course who is quoted as nancy giving the best head.
    NANCY REAGAN...?!??!

  38. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancynancy View Post
    The president chose to stay with Bing Crosby, didn't he, a known Republican and Sinatra was pissed and humiliated over it after he had done all that campaigning for him etc. The mob affiliation scared Kennedy off.
    Lawford got one hell of a raw deal from that bunch. He was the fall guy for Sinatra and an errand boy for the Kennedy's

    Quote Originally Posted by rockalittle View Post
    NANCY REAGAN...?!??!

    You have trouble believing she was a whore?

  39. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    4,827

    1955


    1952
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

  40. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,259
    Can't see the pics, Kelt. Not even the cute little boxes with the dreaded red x.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  41. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by sherry326 View Post
    Patricia Seaton Lawford was a real piece of work. Most of Lawford's friends blamed her for supplying him with drugs and alcohol, but seriously, he had a good start before she showed up. I believe they actually got married in during one of Peter's many hospital stays.

    One of the things I absolutely loved about Chris Lawford's book is that there was only a one sentence reference to her without even using her name - nothing more. A class move on Christopher's part.

    When Patricia Lawford died, I felt that she was the last person with real, first hand knowledge of the details about Marilyn's death. Apparently they were really good friends. Christopher claims that his dad told him the reason he never slept with Marilyn was because of her hygene issues - it wasn't good down there I guess!!! That's kind of ironic because Peter died in squalor and filth.
    He wasn't the first to say it wasn't good down there. Apparently Clark Gable wanted no part of that and was grossed out by the thought of bleached muff. She was known to be not so fresh.

  42. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    4,827
    Quote Originally Posted by sherry326 View Post
    Patricia Seaton Lawford was a real piece of work. Most of Lawford's friends blamed her for supplying him with drugs and alcohol, but seriously, he had a good start before she showed up. I believe they actually got married in during one of Peter's many hospital stays.

    One of the things I absolutely loved about Chris Lawford's book is that there was only a one sentence reference to her without even using her name - nothing more. A class move on Christopher's part.

    When Patricia Lawford died, I felt that she was the last person with real, first hand knowledge of the details about Marilyn's death. Apparently they were really good friends. Christopher claims that his dad told him the reason he never slept with Marilyn was because of her hygene issues - it wasn't good down there I guess!!! That's kind of ironic because Peter died in squalor and filth.
    They met in 1960 and became friendly after that which was really (only) the last two years of MONROE'S life. PAT was visiting her father in Hyannis the weekend that MARILYN died; she flew back to L.A. for the funeral but as most know DiMAGGIO barred "those damn KENNEDYS" from attending the services. PAT was the only KENNEDY who wanted to attend the funeral & she was denied.

    As to being the last one with any real firsthand knowledge of the events of the weekend; two others that come to mind (are) PAT NEWCOMB and NATALIE JACOBS are still alive & they knew more than PAT LAWFORD.


    PETER LAWFORD, PAT LAWFORD, SINATRA, MARILYN
    Tahoe 1962
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

  43. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,655
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    He wasn't the first to say it wasn't good down there. Apparently Clark Gable wanted no part of that and was grossed out by the thought of bleached muff. She was known to be not so fresh.
    Clark, turned off by a 'bleached muff'? Carole bleached hers. She refered to it as 'making sure the carpet matched the drapes.

  44. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,701
    YEOWWW the pain.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived


  45. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,105
    read somewhere that MM had some disease that women can get and there wasnt too much she could do about her problem but douche everyday...poor thing

  46. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,105
    Sinatra built a helepad for JFK and extra rooms on the house for his CIA guys and then ehr didnt stay there and he was . Butt JFK was told that Sinatras affiliation with the mob would cause problems for him if he continhhued the friendship and also Hoover had taped phone calls betwee MM and JFK and photos and was going to use them against him, so JFK had to ack down and that is why many thin k that the Kennedys had MM murdered. because she was goihng to blab about her relationship with the "boys" LAWFORD had gone to her house and took her diary and such and let her die.

  47. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Towson, Maryland
    Posts
    4,827
    The accomodations that SINATRA had done for a visit by JFK
    had to do with his home in Palm Springs. SINATRA had done a lot to
    help JFK during the election and was ticked when he (JFK) backed out of his invite. (He ended up staying with the BING CROSBYS).
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

  48. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Midland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by rockalittle View Post
    NANCY REAGAN...?!??!
    You didn't think Ronnie married her for her ladylike demeanour?
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

  49. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,009
    Quote Originally Posted by sherry326 View Post

    When Patricia Lawford died, I felt that she was the last person with real, first hand knowledge of the details about Marilyn's death.
    No way. What about the cops that found the body? Or the detectives who investigated it for instance?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  50. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    The accomodations that SINATRA had done for a visit by JFK
    had to do with his home in Palm Springs. SINATRA had done a lot to
    help JFK during the election and was ticked when he (JFK) backed out of his invite. (He ended up staying with the BING CROSBYS).
    You just KNOW there had to be a political reason to stay at Crosby's (yuck) house instead of the fun Sinatra or Lawford homes! If I had been Sinatra, I'd have been pissed too.
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •