Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 240

Thread: Bruce Lee

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Find A Death Fan View Post
    Not sure i think he lives in the Los Angeles area but don't quote me on it

    Here is a video of Robert giving an interveiw about his brother Bruce.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwo0oR0Lv8
    With all due respect, Robert Lee is full of shit. LOL. When he said what he did on that interview, Brandon, Linda, and Shannon cut him out of their lives and there has been bad blood since.

    Where's Robert's book? Come ooooon. All Robert Lee was trying to do is cash in on his own brother's death.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,064
    Thanks cindy. This guy sounds super bitter. I can only imagine how Linda feels about him now.

    Thanks also for the youtube link to the interview that his brother gave. I also enjoyed watching some of the other interviews there. It's funny, it was after I became a Bruce Lee fan that I found out about his connection to Oakland, which is my home town. It was also cool to read that I was born in the same hospital as Brandon and Shannon. It really is small world.....







    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Linda hired Tom Bleecker to be the ghost writer of her book Bruce Lee: the Man only I knew. They butted heads over what information to reveal in the book, he says. He wanted a full expose and he says she wanted a white wash. Of course he eventually bent to her will, he says, and somewhere in there they fell in love and married. But divorced about 18 or so months later. I don't know the details. The Lees are very private people and do not air their dirty laundry to the public.

    Anyway, so Bleecker wrote his Bruce Lee smear. Linda said it was full of lies and tried to have it squashed, but was not successful. So, yeah, there is bad blood between them. Dis the Lees and you don't exist.

    From the interviews and after reading Unsettled Matters, my opinion is that Tom Bleeker wanted to be Bruce Lee. He wanted the fame of being what Bruce was. And I wouldn't doubt this is the reason he woo'd Linda. I don't know, but it makes sense to me.

    John Overall interview Bleecker and he said the man was just pure nasty about Bruce. He interviewed Bob Wall and Wall said Bleecker was full of it or something to that effect. Bob Wall was one of Bruce's best friends and was in three of his movies. I would believe Bob Wall above Bleecker any day of the week.
    Rudolph Valentino 1895-1926

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St.Louis Missouri
    Posts
    280
    Did you know that Bruce was a suspect in Sharon Tates murder.What happen was that there was a pair of glasses that was found at the murder scene.Roman Polanski was a student of Bruce's and Bruce asked him about a pair of glasses that he lost and he wasn't sure where he misplaced them.Roman had remember about what the police told him about these glasses that they found.So without Bruce's knowledge he ask Bruce about his perscription,But it later turned out that the glasses founded at the murder scene was not Bruce's glasses so Roman bought Bruce a new set of glasses. isn't that something.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    I didn't know. Nice peace of infor, Mike. Thanks!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Did you know that Bruce was a suspect in Sharon Tates murder.What happen was that there was a pair of glasses that was found at the murder scene.Roman Polanski was a student of Bruce's and Bruce asked him about a pair of glasses that he lost and he wasn't sure where he misplaced them.Roman had remember about what the police told him about these glasses that they found.So without Bruce's knowledge he ask Bruce about his perscription,But it later turned out that the glasses founded at the murder scene was not Bruce's glasses so Roman bought Bruce a new set of glasses. isn't that something.

    DAMN!!!
    I guess they thpught Bruce wouldn't use his skills, as they would lead them right to them. But what would have been Bruce's motovation to kill those people ?
    Sharon was also a student for a Dean Martin movie.
    Another 6 degree move...

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Linda hired Tom Bleecker to be the ghost writer of her book Bruce Lee: the Man only I knew. They butted heads over what information to reveal in the book, he says. He wanted a full expose and he says she wanted a white wash. Of course he eventually bent to her will, he says, and somewhere in there they fell in love and married. But divorced about 18 or so months later. I don't know the details. The Lees are very private people and do not air their dirty laundry to the public.

    Anyway, so Bleecker wrote his Bruce Lee smear. Linda said it was full of lies and tried to have it squashed, but was not successful. So, yeah, there is bad blood between them. Dis the Lees and you don't exist.

    From the interviews and after reading Unsettled Matters, my opinion is that Tom Bleeker wanted to be Bruce Lee. He wanted the fame of being what Bruce was. And I wouldn't doubt this is the reason he woo'd Linda. I don't know, but it makes sense to me.

    John Overall interview Bleecker and he said the man was just pure nasty about Bruce. He interviewed Bob Wall and Wall said Bleecker was full of it or something to that effect. Bob Wall was one of Bruce's best friends and was in three of his movies. I would believe Bob Wall above Bleecker any day of the week.
    With your help, I read the book. Seems like this Tom guy was a jealous son of a sod buster, at least to me.
    Why would Linda surround herself with these leeches ?

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    DAMN!!!
    I guess they thpught Bruce wouldn't use his skills, as they would lead them right to them. But what would have been Bruce's motovation to kill those people ?
    Sharon was also a student for a Dean Martin movie.
    Another 6 degree move...
    I think the movie was The Wrecking Crew, but I'm not sure. I was thinking the same thing, what would Bruce's motivation have been? Of course they had to track down every lead and Bruce did wear black frame glasses.

    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    With your help, I read the book. Seems like this Tom guy was a jealous son of a sod buster, at least to me.
    Why would Linda surround herself with these leeches ?
    I don't know. Maybe she was lonely and he turned on the charm.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Did you know that Bruce was a suspect in Sharon Tates murder.What happen was that there was a pair of glasses that was found at the murder scene.Roman Polanski was a student of Bruce's and Bruce asked him about a pair of glasses that he lost and he wasn't sure where he misplaced them.Roman had remember about what the police told him about these glasses that they found.So without Bruce's knowledge he ask Bruce about his perscription,But it later turned out that the glasses founded at the murder scene was not Bruce's glasses so Roman bought Bruce a new set of glasses. isn't that something.

    That is true.

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    DAMN!!!
    I guess they thpught Bruce wouldn't use his skills...

    If Bruce was there on Cielo drive when that occured he most likely probably would of been the 6th victim that night.
    Last edited by Find A Death Fan; 07-22-2008 at 03:09 PM.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    H-Town,Texas
    Posts
    756
    if Bruce was there ol Tex & co. would be the "victims"

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Find A Death Fan View Post
    If Bruce was there on Cielo drive when that occured he most likely probably would of been the 6th victim that night.
    You are probably right. If he had been there and the killers knew who he was--and they likely did--they would have most likely shot him right off because he would have posed the biggest obstruction to their aim. On the other hand, if Bruce had somehow gotten the upper hand things might have turned out different.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    H-Town,Texas
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post
    if Bruce was there ol Tex & co. would be the "victims"
    Hastily posted and poor grammar admitted (forgive please) I've always imagined that scenario different, two knives.(wielded by hippie chicks) one 22. (wielded by hippie dude).........I'm picking Bruce! I'll bet Kasabian kills herself running away! Just speculation of course...........and cannibus, But I would'nt have thought
    that they watched much Hornet or Marlowe at the ranch
    History would have changed either way.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    H-Town,Texas
    Posts
    756

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    H-Town,Texas
    Posts
    756

  15. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You are probably right. If he had been there and the killers knew who he was--and they likely did--they would have most likely shot him right off because he would have posed the biggest obstruction to their aim. On the other hand, if Bruce had somehow gotten the upper hand things might have turned out different.

    I agree. Also if the victims that died that night would of got the upper hand, things probably would of turned out differently also.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Find A Death Fan View Post
    I agree. Also if the victims that died that night would of got the upper hand, things probably would of turned out differently also.
    I know. That's always haunted me. It was as if they were sheep. Of course no one, especially back then, expects to be murdered in at home while they are among their friends.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St.Louis Missouri
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Find A Death Fan View Post
    If Bruce was there on Cielo drive when that occured he most likely probably would of been the 6th victim that night.
    If Bruce sense that there was danger at the front door i'm sure that he would have taken the proper percautions,Plus Jay Sebring was a martial artist too under Ed Parker,Now if they would had each others back that night,I'm sure that things would have turned out differently and it would have been the Manson gang that would have been the victims.And if Bruce would've gotten killed that night,I'm very sure that he would have taken a couple of Charley's group with him.Thats the mindset of Bruce Lee.I know i might sound baise because He's my grand teacher.The Bruce Lee you saw in the movies was not the Bruce Lee in real life.Everything was simple,efficent and direct.But Bruce was'nt there so we don't know.

  18. #168

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    The Bruce Lee you saw in the movies was not the Bruce Lee
    Im aware of that. Bruce Lee wasn't crazy though, he knew the martial artist is at a disadvantage (no matter how slight) when facing a gun though regardless what techniques they know( unlike the movies). Not saying it's not possible to disarm a bunch of gun/knife weilding attackers, it is, if you know what you are doing. You're right none of us knows for sure how it would of went if Bruce Lee was there or his ablity or lack of to terminate the threat that was happening. Bruce Lee once said something that goes or sounds like this "You can't just go around kicking and punching folks now a days, because somebody can pull out a gun and BANG that's it." Something along that line.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Find A Death Fan View Post
    Im aware of that. Bruce Lee wasn't crazy though, he knew the martial artist is at a disadvantage (no matter how slight) when facing a gun though regardless what techniques they know( unlike the movies). Not saying it's not possible to disarm a bunch of gun/knife weilding attackers, it is, if you know what you are doing. You're right none of us knows for sure how it would of went if Bruce Lee was there or his ablity or lack of to terminate the threat that was happening. Bruce Lee once said something that goes or sounds like this "You can't just go around kicking and punching folks now a days, because somebody can pull out a gun and BANG that's it." Something along that line.
    "Then why doesn't somebody just pull out a .45 and BANG, settle it ?"
    Enter the Dragon
    Last edited by dovescry1999; 07-24-2008 at 02:10 AM. Reason: spelling

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 4th Circle of Hell (East Texas)
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post


    I miss those two.

    DAMN!!!
    Talk about wet dreams about dead people ! (Me, honey...WHEW!!!!!)

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Azusa, California
    Posts
    7,947
    Nobody has ever died from Cannabis consumption! You can check every research study from Harvard to Princeton to Johns Hopkins University...Hell, you can even check the fucking internet! It doesn't exist on ANY death certificate in the world. Mark my word...I've done the research... Also, every paramedic that I've ever met has told me that they sometimes get calls from people who THINK they are having a heart attack after smoking marijuana...It's just that they are hyper-sensitive to THC, and they are ULTRA-PARANOID...and the paramedics usually laugh at them when they finally come down. Some people are far too hyper-sensitive to ANY drug, so I recommend that they just stay sober their entire lives...

    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I have never heard of an allergy to hashish or mj, but certainly it is probably out there. I also have never heard of an allergic reaction severe enough to cause death from either of those drugs. Most people who die of anaphylaxis die from shock, pulmonary edema or due to the closing of the throat and restriction of air.

    The pesticide thing is interesting. Is there any proof that pesticides were found in anything that Bruce ingested?

    And in regards to the super aspirin, is that thing still on the market, even over there? What exactly was in it, do we know?
    <a href=http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3176&dateline=1396157644 target=_blank>http://www.findadeath.com/forum/imag...ine=1396157644</a>
    Dr. Wigglesworth Hijacks Andy Griffith Broadcast via WPXC in Jacksonville, Florida --->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9W4v7vNfFI&list=UU0Lga9ep13H65gs7nmwLdCQ

    "Never go to bed with anger in your heart." ~ Seagorath

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    If Bruce sense that there was danger at the front door i'm sure that he would have taken the proper percautions,Plus Jay Sebring was a martial artist too under Ed Parker,Now if they would had each others back that night,I'm sure that things would have turned out differently and it would have been the Manson gang that would have been the victims.And if Bruce would've gotten killed that night,I'm very sure that he would have taken a couple of Charley's group with him.Thats the mindset of Bruce Lee.I know i might sound baise because He's my grand teacher.The Bruce Lee you saw in the movies was not the Bruce Lee in real life.Everything was simple,efficent and direct.But Bruce was'nt there so we don't know.
    You know....you bring up a very good point. Why was it just Frykowki who put up a "fight" that night.....he basically ran out the door leaving Sharon there...but at least he did something. I always wonder why Sebring didn't do more.....but unless you're in that situation, you can never understand why people do the things they do.

    I agree that someone of Bruce's caliber would have done much more and probably Sharon would have gotten out unscathed to be honest.

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Jay tried to protect Sharon but Tex shot him.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  24. #174
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,584
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post


    I miss those two.
    There will never be another Bruce Lee,he not only "Rocked" he still " Rules"
    He is and always be "The Master"!

  25. #175

    It was in "Bruce Lee-The Lost Interview"

    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    "Then why doesn't somebody just pull out a .45 and BANG, settle it ?"
    Enter the Dragon




    Bruce Lee: I want to do the western because, you see, I mean, or else can you justify all of this punching and kicking and violence except in the period of the west? I mean, nowadays, I mean you don't go around on the street, kicking and punching people....(pretends to reach into his jacket for a gun) because if you do....(pulls out his imaginary gun and pulls the trigger) Pow! that's it. I mean, I don't care how "good" you are.
    Last edited by Find A Death Fan; 07-24-2008 at 12:53 PM.

  26. #176
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St.Louis Missouri
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Find A Death Fan View Post
    Bruce Lee: I want to do the western because, you see, I mean, or else can you justify all of this punching and kicking and violence except in the period of the west? I mean, nowadays, I mean you don't go around on the street, kicking and punching people....(pretends to reach into his jacket for a gun) because if you do....(pulls out his imaginary gun and pulls the trigger) Pow! that's it. I mean, I don't care how "good" you are.
    That is true Bruce did say that,But we really don't know for sure what would have when down if Bruce was in danger that night (IF) he would have been there.But like my instructor has said and including many other guys who trained and hung out with Bruce would often say what Bruce say and do was often different.Chinese in general had a long reputation of becoming martyrs and dying for their friends,You better get me before i get you. (Bruce Lee)lol I can recite bruce too.

  27. #177

    Cool I agree mike....

    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    That is true Bruce did say that,But we really don't know for sure what would have when down if Bruce was in danger that night (IF) he would have been there
    I absolutely agree, no one knows, it's all speculation.

  28. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,319
    Bruce was the best; thanks for this thread and thanks to everyone for all of the great posts.

    As for the UFC guys vs. Bruce...IF one of the "grapplers" aka Gracie; managed to get him on the ground; MAYBE they would stand a chance...chances are they would have been KO'd trying to get close enough to get him on the ground. And even if on the ground, Bruce would likely have been to fast and limber to get caught in a hold that he couldn't overcome.

    I remember an interview from the late 60's - early 70's - wherein Bruce was on a show with some other martial arts master; who stood up; took his fighting stance; and challenged Bruce to "push him out of his stance".

    Bruce walked over to him, delivered his famous one inch punch; sending the guy reeling backwards and said, "I don't push".

    Funny!

    I looked for it to share it; but couldn't find it.

  29. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    18,040
    This should be renamed the 'speculation' thread.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  30. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Bruce was the best; thanks for this thread and thanks to everyone for all of the great posts.

    As for the UFC guys vs. Bruce...IF one of the "grapplers" aka Gracie; managed to get him on the ground; MAYBE they would stand a chance...chances are they would have been KO'd trying to get close enough to get him on the ground. And even if on the ground, Bruce would likely have been to fast and limber to get caught in a hold that he couldn't overcome.

    I remember an interview from the late 60's - early 70's - wherein Bruce was on a show with some other martial arts master; who stood up; took his fighting stance; and challenged Bruce to "push him out of his stance".

    Bruce walked over to him, delivered his famous one inch punch; sending the guy reeling backwards and said, "I don't push".

    Funny!

    I looked for it to share it; but couldn't find it.
    Chuck Norris said that Bruce was, pound for pound, probably the strongest man in the world, and that he was untouchable.

    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    This should be renamed the 'speculation' thread.
    Yup, speculation, that's what's so sad, that the future potential of Bruce Lee (and Brandon) is just speculation.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  31. #181
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St.Louis Missouri
    Posts
    280
    yes,this tread just went crazy lol.It became almost like my dad is better than your dad.

  32. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,319
    I just returned from a UFC sanctioned event, granted mostly local mixed martial artists.

    I'm pretty sure none of them could have touched Bruce.

    Speculation; of course... (just to stay OT).

  33. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,335
    Tonite on History channel - "How Bruce Lee changed the world". From the blurbs that I've seen, looks interesting !

  34. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Too bad I'm in another country. I love Bruce Lee!

  35. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Thanks, Boo! I'll catch it. I am always interested in shows about Bruce Lee because there are so many rumors out there about his life, his marriage, his death. I was never a fan and didn't know anything about him until I became a fan of his son Brandon. Hence I have heard it all and I have even spoken to one of his best friends and co stars--Bob Wall-- via a forum I used to administrate.

    BTW it's aired at 8pm EST USA.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-17-2009 at 08:50 AM.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  36. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Here's a link about the History show. http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...TAIN/905170317

    It says the special is disappointing because it doesn't cover the current events of Lee's time, such as Nixon's 1972 visit to China. Well, duh. Who cares?
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  37. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Versailles, KY USA
    Posts
    597
    I've always wondered if things would have been different if Jay wasn't the first one shot since he apparently had a black belt. If he and Frykowski got ahold of Tex and the gun and subdued him quickly the girls would have probably fled since they relied on Tex for their instructions. We'll never know what really happened in that house because those murderers will never tell the truth, unless it's a death bed confession.

    Andrea

  38. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, Currently in Daegu, South Korea
    Posts
    3,992
    So this past week I was in Seattle & Portland and got a chance to visit Bruce Lee and Brandon....

    They are burried in Lake View Cementary in Seattle, WA:



    Bruce Lee's Grave:



    Close up for the book on Bruce Lee's grave:



    Bruce & Brandon:



    There's no one better than Eddie Vedder! <3

  39. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, Currently in Daegu, South Korea
    Posts
    3,992
    The Bench in front of their graves:





    There's no one better than Eddie Vedder! <3

  40. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    467
    he was an amazing man.

  41. #191
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    The Bench in front of their graves:


    Beautiful pics! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  42. #192
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlantic coastal
    Posts
    1,029
    I have read a bit about him. I like his martial arts movies and I like Brandon too. It is my understanding that he had a corarctation of the great vessels ( communication of arteries and veins) and has an episode of cerebral edema before he died. That interests me because my first cousin died of a cerebral hemorrhage in the mid nineties. He was born with a communication of arteries and veins near the base of his skull which caused his death. It was sudden, no one knew he had it. Equagesic contains aspirin which thins blood. I wonder how long Bruce had been taking it.


  43. #193
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    591

    The Last Dragon

    Great music clip with Bruce Lee, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBqwAr34DF8

  44. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanddodger View Post
    I have read a bit about him. I like his martial arts movies and I like Brandon too. It is my understanding that he had a corarctation of the great vessels ( communication of arteries and veins) and has an episode of cerebral edema before he died. That interests me because my first cousin died of a cerebral hemorrhage in the mid nineties. He was born with a communication of arteries and veins near the base of his skull which caused his death. It was sudden, no one knew he had it. Equagesic contains aspirin which thins blood. I wonder how long Bruce had been taking it.
    I have read nothing about a coractation of the great vessels being a cause of Bruce Lee's brain edema. (And I have talked to someone who was his friend and co star in some of his movies, Bob Wall.) That's the problem, the mystery, if you will. No cause of the edema could be found during autopsy. That's why there are so many rumors of poison, allergy to hash and/or pot, mysterious martial arts move, etc., and of course an allergy to the super asprin.

    He did have an episode in May, three months before his death. It was the same thing that killed him, brain edema, but they got him to the hospital in time to save him. Unfortunately, in July, he fell asleep and did not reach the hospital in time.
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  45. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510

    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  46. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510

    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  47. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510

    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  48. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510

    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



  49. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510


  50. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BTown
    Posts
    27,510

    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •