Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The X-Files

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Missing you forever...

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky_Stone View Post
    If anyone can find the photo spoken of above, please post it. I can't find it on their own sites or on google!
    Damnit, for the life of me, I can't find that picture!

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post

HAHAHAHA! Love this photo!

Damnit, for the life of me, I can't find that picture!
    It's hard to find! I've check offical sites and unoffical sites but nothing! I want to see it so bad!

Here is some David photos:

YUMMY!

Yummy again!

Oh forgot to say I share my birthday with Gillian! Not the same years but August 9th is our birthday haha!

HAHAHAHA! Love this photo!
    LOL, I know, it's like a casual fuck you!

Missing you forever...

It's hard to find! I've check offical sites and unoffical sites but nothing! I want to see it so bad!
    That sucks! I've checked Google -- NOTHING! I've typed in mulder and scully naked -- NOTHING! I've typed in scully getting up and mulder pulling her down -- NOTHING! I've typed in mulder and scully in bed -- NOTHING! GAWD!

NICE...

YUMMY!

Naughty!

Yummy again!
    Not bad David...LOL.

Missing you forever...

Oh forgot to say I share my birthday with Gillian! Not the same years but August 9th is our birthday haha!
    That's cool, my brother shares his birthday with David, (not like he cares though, LOL), but I always thought it was cute that David and Gillian have a birthday one day apart, and Dustin Hoffman is right in the middle, hahaha, August 8th...I ALWAYS remember those three birthdays.

I wonder if David and Gillian used to celebrate their birthdays together back in the day? Or at least exchanged presents...

Missing you forever...

That's cool, my brother shares his birthday with David, (not like he cares though, LOL), but I always thought it was cute that David and Gillian have a birthday one day apart, and Dustin Hoffman is right in the middle, hahaha, August 8th...I ALWAYS remember those three birthdays.

I wonder if David and Gillian used to celebrate their birthdays together back in the day? Or at least exchanged presents...
    I think all the best people were born in August. I remember finding out I shared my birthday with Gillian and did a happy dance for an hour, I was about 13 at the time haha. I always pictured them swaping cards and gifts on their birthdays, I would love to know if that happened haha!

Gillian photos:

Never seen this one before

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I think all the best people were born in August.
    My brother is not the best person in the world though, LOL.

I remember finding out I shared my birthday with Gillian and did a happy dance for an hour, I was about 13 at the time haha.
    I would be doing that too, trust me, haha. Too bad I was born in January...*gets jealous of Spooky*

I always pictured them swaping cards and gifts on their birthdays, I would love to know if that happened haha!
    I'm pretty sure, back when David was single, he'd probably take Gillian out for drinks and stuff and vice-versa, LMAO. That would be cool if they did that.

Missing you forever...

Gillian photos:

Never saw this one before...Lovely.

Never seen this one before

I'm in the same boat with you, WOW!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I second that!

Missing you forever...

Did anyone see the film Gillian made before The X Files which was called The Turning? I remember buying the video and watching it alot, yes I did like the sex scene (I've got a crush on Gillian) and I broke the video lol

Just found these photos taken from the Rolling Stone mag.....Gillian, David and David's doggie haha!

Did anyone see the film Gillian made before The X Files which was called The Turning? I remember buying the video and watching it alot, yes I did like the sex scene (I've got a crush on Gillian) and I broke the video lol
    I've heard of the movie and I've read that it's racy.

I had a girl-crush on her during The X-Files.

Missing you forever...

Just found these photos taken from the Rolling Stone mag.....Gillian, David and David's doggie haha!

SEXY! But I still wanna see THE ONE! The one when Gillian is standing on the bed and David is pulling her done, that is HAWT!

In my dirty mind, they are both naked under those covers, hehehe...

Missing you forever...

I've heard of the movie and I've read that it's racy.

I had a girl-crush on her during The X-Files.
    I remember watching that film with my Dad ( I was a teenager and seen worse by then!) and then the moment happened, he was like ' Cover your eyes' but it was too late! My crush on her was huge when years ago, she's still pretty now mind you!

I remember watching that film with my Dad ( I was a teenager and seen worse by then!) and then the moment happened, he was like ' Cover your eyes' but it was too late! My crush on her was huge when years ago, she's still pretty now mind you!
    LOL, she's still nice-looking, but she looked better in her late 20s/early 30s. Same with David, in his early/late 30s.

Missing you forever...

LOL, she's still nice-looking, but she looked better in her late 20s/early 30s. Same with David, in his early/late 30s.
    David is still sexy, in an older man sort of way haha

David is still sexy, in an older man sort of way haha
    Sorta...but I don't sweat as much when I see him now as I did before, LOL...if you catch my drift...

Missing you forever...

Hey everyone, I completely forgot I had an account here... then I sign on and immediately find this thread, cooooool

I've seen a lot of the XF people in person: David, Gillian, Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz, Rob Bowman, Dean Haglund, Mat Beck, Brian Thompson, Mark Snow, Callum Keith Rennie, Amanda Peet, Tony Shalhoub (Soft Light)... can't think of anyone else. I went to all of the Los Angeles I Want To Believe events and some promo things for the book that was released recently. Frank Spotnitz and Mat Beck are SUPER nice to the fans, they're so easy to talk. I saw Gillian at a book signing, she surprised us and at the end, she said she didn't have a copy of IWTB, so I gave her mine. She's BEAUTIFUL in person, I was so star struck Right after I gave it to her:

YUMMY!

Yummy again!
    Duchovny has no shame LOL Love him.

3 of a Kind, Field Trip, and Biogenesis, 3 great episodes!

Sorta...but I don't sweat as much when I see him now as I did before, LOL...if you catch my drift...
    Yeah I get it haha

Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    Hey everyone, I completely forgot I had an account here... then I sign on and immediately find this thread, cooooool
    YAY! Keep coming back here and post with us!

Missing you forever...

I've seen a lot of the XF people in person: David, Gillian, Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz, Rob Bowman, Dean Haglund, Mat Beck, Brian Thompson, Mark Snow, Callum Keith Rennie, Amanda Peet, Tony Shalhoub (Soft Light)... can't think of anyone else. I went to all of the Los Angeles I Want To Believe events and some promo things for the book that was released recently. Frank Spotnitz and Mat Beck are SUPER nice to the fans, they're so easy to talk.
    Alot of people say that Mitch Pileggi and Nicholas Lea are nice too, hope you meet them too someday...and I hope I do too, LOL.

I saw Gillian at a book signing, she surprised us and at the end, she said she didn't have a copy of IWTB, so I gave her mine. She's BEAUTIFUL in person, I was so star struck Right after I gave it to her:

Awww, she is still a pretty lady.

Missing you forever...

Duchovny has no shame LOL Love him.
    LOL, no, no he does not...

ESPECIALLY in the second pic...hahaha!

...and the third...

Missing you forever...

3 of a Kind, Field Trip, and Biogenesis, 3 great episodes!
    I agree!

Missing you forever...

Yeah I get it haha
    SERIOUSLY...heart pounding...palms sweating...smiling/grinning from ear to ear like an idiot...ya know, the usual...LOL.

Missing you forever...

a local entertainment news reporter went to the opening for the latest X-Files in L.A. and he also mentioned how stunning she in person. i would take that as saying a lot, since he likes boys. LOL. he just said how much the screen does not do her justice.

"To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

- The Byrds

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    a local entertainment news reporter went to the opening for the latest X-Files in L.A. and he also mentioned how stunning she in person. i would take that as saying a lot, since he likes boys. LOL. he just said how much the screen does not do her justice.
    She IS naturally beautiful, do not get me wrong...and she probably has not had any cosmetic surgery done (thank God), but she looked MUCH sexier when she was on The X-Files, and when she was younger. That was the first show I ever saw her on, and that is where I based my opinion of her, she is also a really good actress, and somewhat underrated as well, IMO.

Same with David, he looked the sexiest on the show, but not as much now.

But if I saw either David or Gillian in person, I would probably think the same as that reporter.

Missing you forever...

YAY! Keep coming back here and post with us!
    Will do!

Alot of people say that Mitch Pileggi and Nicholas Lea are nice too, hope you meet them too someday...and I hope I do too, LOL.

Awww, she is still a pretty lady.
    Funny you mention them, I was going to include that I wanted to meet them both SO bad, but couldn't find a good spot for it. I was the biggest Krycek fan for years, something about a one armed killer was a turn on I've had a few people meet Mitch and he wasn't in the best mood. He was at the premiere, but ran off quick. He wants to be known for something other than The X-Files. The fans got let into the IWTB premiere and when Skinner appeared, the entire crowd went wild. I hope he got the message that we love him a ton.

I hope you get to meet them too! Gillian said a few days ago that she'll be happy to be in the 3rd movie, she loves being Scully, and the script should be done by 2012 Another movie = more Los Angeles events! There were fans there from all over the US, and I met a few people from other countries as well who spent thousands and flew out here for the events. I would totally do that in a heartbeat if I moved from So Cal and there was another movie. So worth it!

She's always so nice to the fans too. Love her.

LOL, no, no he does not...

ESPECIALLY in the second pic...hahaha!

...and the third...
    There are a few other teacup photos.

http://shippersx.com/i-teacup.htm

In the words of Morris Fletcher, he's a "damn good looking man." It's not like we all haven't seen him completely naked, he loves to flaunt it.

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    I'm a straight female and would go gay for Gillian

When she was at the book signing, I don't think she had much or any makeup on and she was radiant.

She IS naturally beautiful, do not get me wrong...and she probably has not had any cosmetic surgery done (thank God), but she looked MUCH sexier when she was on The X-Files, and when she was younger. That was the first show I ever saw her on, and that is where I based my opinion of her, she is also a really good actress, and somewhat underrated as well, IMO.

Same with David, he looked the sexiest on the show, but not as much now.

But if I saw either David or Gillian in person, I would probably think the same as that reporter.
    Trust me, in person, they are both gorgeous. I don't think I could say they looked better then than they do now. I thought David looked the sexiest in his early 40's, he wasn't very cute in his 20's-early 30's.

Will do!
    YAY!

Funny you mention them, I was going to include that I wanted to meet them both SO bad, but couldn't find a good spot for it. I was the biggest Krycek fan for years, something about a one armed killer was a turn on
    Yup, he's pretty sexy...sometimes sexier than Mulder!!!

I've had a few people meet Mitch and he wasn't in the best mood. He was at the premiere, but ran off quick. He wants to be known for something other than The X-Files. The fans got let into the IWTB premiere and when Skinner appeared, the entire crowd went wild. I hope he got the message that we love him a ton.
    Awww, I hope people don't think that he's mean just because of that one time...and he is so smoking hawt!!! Especially with no shirt on...lovely chest!!! YUM!

I hope you get to meet them too!
    Thanks!

Gillian said a few days ago that she'll be happy to be in the 3rd movie, she loves being Scully, and the script should be done by 2012
    Hopefully it'll be better than I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Another movie = more Los Angeles events! There were fans there from all over the US, and I met a few people from other countries as well who spent thousands and flew out here for the events. I would totally do that in a heartbeat if I moved from So Cal and there was another movie. So worth it!
    Awesome...and meanwhile, little ole me is residing in Vancouver...YIPPEE! LOL.

She's always so nice to the fans too. Love her.
    I'm glad she is, at least she's not bitchy like other "stars".

Missing you forever...

Too bad we can't embed YouTube videos here. I have a number of X-Files vids on my profile. I'm sorry, I am not the best videographer

2 vids from the Book Soup book signing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEgXsV7fL6s (I'm the one who says "I have a copy with me!")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhFAWlaoks (Mark is her partner)

Chris and Frank talk about story lines that never came to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRxO3kUcJFo

Re: Fans at the premiere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciffTOzDD9o

There are a few other teacup photos.

http://shippersx.com/i-teacup.htm
    Cool!

In the words of Morris Fletcher, he's a "damn good looking man."
    Wasn't that Darrin Morgan's character (the name escapes me) from Small Potatoes, before he beats him up, he says something like: "You are really good-looking." and the POW! LOL.

It's not like we all haven't seen him completely naked, he loves to flaunt it.
    And he KNOWS we DROOL so...LOL.

I'm a straight female and would go gay for Gillian

I totally had a girl-crush on her and I would do the same, seriously, hahaha.

When she was at the book signing, I don't think she had much or any makeup on and she was radiant.
    Doesn't look like it, and she did look fantastic.
    Last edited by DivineDeath; 08-23-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Missing you forever...

Yup, he's pretty sexy...sometimes sexier than Mulder!!!
    Girl, I totally agree with you!

Awww, I hope people don't think that he's mean just because of that one time...and he is so smoking hawt!!! Especially with no shirt on...lovely chest!!! YUM!
    I'd honestly be afraid to approach him if I ever saw him on the street. I'd make sure he was smiling first He is HOT, bald is sexy! My friend Sarah, who I met in line at the premiere and now we're seriously best friends, saw him and his wife Arlene at the movies once. She didn't bother them.

Hopefully it'll be better than I WANT TO BELIEVE.
    I hope it's a different type of movie, one that has more than just "easter eggs," but an actual storyline that directly connects with previous episodes. The easter eggs were pretty cool though Loved the pencils in the ceiling.

Awesome...and meanwhile, little ole me is residing in Vancouver...YIPPEE! LOL.
    You know what that means? You have a better chance of making it into another movie, being a resident near where they shoot Have you always lived there? Have you been on the X-files location "tour?"

I'm glad she is, at least she's not bitchy like other "stars".
    *nods* She's so down to earth and giggly.

Trust me, in person, they are both gorgeous. I don't think I could say they looked better then than they do now. I thought David looked the sexiest in his early 40's, he wasn't very cute in his 20's-early 30's.
    No way! His hawtness was on The X-Files! So delicious!

Missing you forever...

Wasn't that Darrin Morgan's character (the name escapes me) from Small Potatoes, before he beats him up, he says something like: "You are really good-looking." and the POW! LOL.
    You're completely right, it was Eddie Van Blundht (the h is silent)! I knew that didn't seem right when I was typing. I knew it was David saying it. I've had a headache for hours, I get a free pass on that one The line was "You're a damn good looking man," I know that for a fact.

I totally had a girl-crush on her and I would do the same, seriously, hahaha.

All of the other fans I hang out with and see at the events say the same thing, we're under her spell!

Too bad we can't embed YouTube videos here. I have a number of X-Files vids on my profile. I'm sorry, I am not the best videographer

2 vids from the Book Soup book signing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEgXsV7fL6s (I'm the one who says "I have a copy with me!")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhFAWlaoks (Mark is her partner)

Chris and Frank talk about story lines that never came to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRxO3kUcJFo

Re: Fans at the premiere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciffTOzDD9o
    Cool, I'll try to watch them later or tomorrow.

Missing you forever...

Almost forgot, I met Robert Patrick too! He was at the St Patty's Day parade in LA this year, my friends and I stalked him and got a picture with him

No way! His hawtness was on The X-Files! So delicious!

vs

No comparison Early 30's vs Early 40's. Mature features are a big turn on.

Girl, I totally agree with you!
    I knew you would...

I'd honestly be afraid to approach him if I ever saw him on the street. I'd make sure he was smiling first He is HOT, bald is sexy! My friend Sarah, who I met in line at the premiere and now we're seriously best friends, saw him and his wife Arlene at the movies once. She didn't bother them.
    He BETTER realize that the fans LOVE him and will always remember him as Walter Sergei Skinner!!! Yes, that is his middle name! LMAO!

I hope it's a different type of movie, one that has more than just "easter eggs," but an actual storyline that directly connects with previous episodes. The easter eggs were pretty cool though Loved the pencils in the ceiling.
    I hope the new movie is good too, David IS on board with this new movie too right? And would it kill them to give us a freaking LOVE SCENE! Gawd! Hahaha!!!

You know what that means? You have a better chance of making it into another movie, being a resident near where they shoot Have you always lived there? Have you been on the X-files location "tour?"
    I lived in a really small town while the show was hitting it big in Gastown, I always wanted to go there to see them, and the show was really awesome back in Vancouver.

*nods* She's so down to earth and giggly.
    That's nice, and fans have said that she has a really cute laugh/giggle too.

Missing you forever...

You're completely right, it was Eddie Van Blundht (the h is silent)! I knew that didn't seem right when I was typing. I knew it was David saying it. I've had a headache for hours, I get a free pass on that one The line was "You're a damn good looking man," I know that for a fact.
    He was complimenting his looks for practically the whole episode, I thought it was pretty cute...and both Dreamland I/II and Small Potatoes are brilliant episodes.

All of the other fans I hang out with and see at the events say the same thing, we're under her spell!
    And she'd have to go gay for them too, LOL. Just a one-night-stand would be great too, hahaha...

Missing you forever...

Almost forgot, I met Robert Patrick too! He was at the St Patty's Day parade in LA this year, my friends and I stalked him and got a picture with him
    That's cool, I liked him as T-1000 on The Terminator, and I don't really remember alot of episodes when he was on, so I don't really have an opinion on John Doggett, cuz I remember I was pissed that David left, LOL.

Missing you forever...

vs

No comparison Early 30's vs Early 40's. Mature features are a big turn on.
    1st Pic: He was cute and innocent-looking.

2nd Pic: He KNOWS that he's HAWT!

Yeah...I have to agree.

Missing you forever...