Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Helen Hunt ill?

Is Helen Hunt ill?

Has anyone heard anything about Helen Hunt being ill??

I don't mean to be unkind but these photos of her taken quite recently have her looking really, really bad. I've always liked her, I would be sorry to hear if she is ill.

"So, what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

I saw one of her in People last week. It looked bad also. She is still really young.

I have not heard anything about her though.

hmmm,,,,let the investigation begin
    "Living is not measured in how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!"

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=89695259

says shes turning to directing,,,,,has a project in mind,,,,hard time finding a studio,,,,nothing about sickness.....me keep searching
    "Living is not measured in how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!"

I haven't heard anything about an illness. She did make a film like Jester said.
    Salmon Rushdie even has a part in the film! I figure there has to be a great deal of stress for an actress who has been away from the public for sometime to prove herself as a director.

Did Hox just quote Me! ok mark that off my list of goals......next an Oscar award for me.....oh thats gonna be a bit tougher

OMG!!!

I thought the same thing..she just looks really old to me..I can't put my finger on it.
    Zombie kitteh is Hungry!!

The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    She was on "Live w/ Regis & Kelly" yesterday morning and she looked FABULOUS. I have liked Helen Hunt since I saw her in a movie about a high school track star who got hit by a car and made a come back. I forget the name of the movie, but Helen Hunt was great, playing the girl who got struck by the car.
    I hope those are only rumors that she's not well. Who knows, maybe those pics were taken while she was on her way to get a facelift? LOL

Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

I have a feeling Hox will tell ya the movie in 5,,,4,,,3,,,2,,,,1,,,

I think she's maybe just too thin and looks gaunt...

My opinion is that she's anorexic.

I work with a woman who looks quite similar to her and she freely admits that she has an eating disorder.

Stress can do mean things to people.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    She was on "Live w/ Regis & Kelly" yesterday morning and she looked FABULOUS. I have liked Helen Hunt since I saw her in a movie about a high school track star who got hit by a car and made a come back. I forget the name of the movie, but Helen Hunt was great, playing the girl who got struck by the car.
    I hope those are only rumors that she's not well. Who knows, maybe those pics were taken while she was on her way to get a facelift? LOL
    Was the Regis and Kelly eppy a repeat?

LOL on the facelift comment

She has an Oscar and I imagine tons of money, I mean, how much stress can she be under?

The Enquirer featured her in its "worst celllulite" tribute last year, so I guess she's hurting all around.

It looks like a strange facial expression to me that makes her look like that, I doubt anything is wrong with her.

She does look a wee bit saggy in those pictures but shes not bad looking.. Kinda like Helen Mirren.
    Its just bad lighting and a bad time to be Helen. Im sure shes fine.

The skin all over her face is way, way more puckered and wrinkled than it should be for woman her age. The skin on her neck looks extra bad, too. I thought her coloring was off also. She's my age. She's way too young to be looking like that.

That is shocking!
    Was she a heavy duty sun-worshipper?
    I don't get it.
    The only difference between a death hag and the rest of the world is that we don't DENY we're fascinated by death.... (Tebssis)

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Was the Regis and Kelly eppy a repeat?

LOL on the facelift comment
    I think it was a new episode because they were talking about a new movie the Helen Hunt directed and starred in with Bette Midler. The movie comes out this week.

Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

Maybe she just isn't into plastic surgery like all the other stars her age. I know she isn't aging all that gracefully but it's nothing a face lift wouldn't fix. Most stars her age would've already done it. I commend her if she doesn't go that route. I like her a lot.

I have liked Helen Hunt since I saw her in a movie about a high school track star who got hit by a car and made a come back. I forget the name of the movie, but Helen Hunt was great, playing the girl who got struck by the car.
    Ditto! And it was The Miracle of Kathy Miller. I thought that was a good movie, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SueWahoo View Post
    Ditto! And it was The Miracle of Kathy Miller. I thought that was a good movie, too.
    That's it!! The Miracle of Kathy Miller. I wonder if Netflix has it?? I'd like to watch that again.

I liked the one where she was in school and got high and jumped out of a glass window, right through the glass. Awesome.

I think it was a new episode because they were talking about a new movie the Helen Hunt directed and starred in with Bette Midler. The movie comes out this week.
    Thanks Ozzy. I love Bette. I will have to check that movie out.

After studying these photos for awhile they look photoshopped.
    Look at the shadows around her mouth. It looks like someone elses
    hmm I will have to look some more.

It looks like the cloning process that produced Leelee Sobieski has finally taken it's toll on poor Helen.

Wow..

Looks like she needs to back of the crack pipe!

lol..

-Morbid1

a few months ago..She is gorgeous!! For her age is f**kin hot!! Loving her right now!!
    Last edited by Chevyheaven; 04-24-2008 at 10:15 PM.

She looks skinny, HEAVILY made up and WAY older than her years in those photos too. Something's amiss with her...

doesn't look like her at all in those photos compared to knowing its her in the photos of chevyheaven

Member since 10/10/07

smoking, sun damage...typical of blondeys :/
    pull the string!

To me she has always looked very drawn, thin,stressed,uptight and older than she was!

I think she is highly strung and like many actresses insecure, but she was never a beauty but I would never expect her to take on the crone look just yet!

Her look is not that of a woman how hasnt had work done either!
    Has she lied about her age and been 20 yrs older than she said she was.
    These photos dont make sense tho!

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    smoking, sun damage...typical of blondeys :/
    *snort*

I'm a blonde. My skin's pretty translucent, Im so pale. No sun damage here!

I think Helen might of just been caught in bad lighting bad/lack of makeup.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    I liked the one where she was in school and got high and jumped out of a glass window, right through the glass. Awesome.
    "Desperate Lives" also had one of those McKeon kids in it.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Wow I do hope she's ok I like her work.....In those photos she looks like Jodie Foster's Mum!
    Inside me, there's a skinny woman fighting to get out....but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate

I thought she even looked old and haggard in "as good as it gets", but I never did think she was in any way attractive, but a terrific actress. She's just too too skinny.

That makeup is not for her.

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

Maybe it was a shot of her while she was still in "makeup" for a haggardly old methhead chick or 30s Okie Momma. I really doubt the PR department for a horrible actress who undeservedly attained an Oscar or two(Tom Hanks anyone) would allow such an awfull photo such as shown to escape into the public domain. Its either Photoshopped or horribly tragic! Either way it peaks my interest. I vote severe secret druggie! She sucks anyways as an actress. lowercase actress. god she sucks.
    Victory will belong only to those who have faith in the people, those who are immersed in the life-giving spring of popular creativity.

I loved her in the "Miracle of Kathy Miller", too. That happened in my hometown of Scottsdale, Az. Kathy is doing VERY well, by the way.

Remember Helen in "The Quarterback Princess"?
    peek-a-boo!!

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    I loved her in the "Miracle of Kathy Miller", too. That happened in my hometown of Scottsdale, Az. Kathy is doing VERY well, by the way.

I loved that movie sooo much, it was a mini-series if I remember correctly. I'm so glad to hear that she's doing well. I've always wondered how her life turned out. Maybe I should have googled her, huh? Well, hell that was long before the internet.

Taken April 21, 2008...

♥♥♥

Looks photoshopped by someone with an ax to grind to me.

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post

I remember everyone at school talking about this after it was on TV. Sadly, neither movie is available on DVD and only QP is available from Amazon vendors (used VHS). Well, that ticks me off. I might have MoKM on tape though, I'll have to poke around my old stuff.

I wonder if they tampered with the actual image to make her look like she was pushing 70. In some of those tabloids when they show 'close-ups' of the stars whether it be for bad plastic surgery of to show their alleged cellulite, the images often look doctored just so they can emphasize their story.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Taken April 21, 2008...

She looks good, albeit her age in this one. I saw one just like it on google images. It was at the premire I belive of her new movie.

She clearly was ready for the camera in this one and that can make a difference. I never thought of her as attractive, but she I think she has great acting ability.

She looks her age.

The other pics might have been photoshopped and bad ones (no makeup) from the beginning.

She looks like she could suffer from Migraines

There is a heavy look in her forehead and as though she could be in some pain!

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post

I wonder if they tampered with the actual image to make her look like she was pushing 70. In some of those tabloids when they show 'close-ups' of the stars whether it be for bad plastic surgery of to show their alleged cellulite, the images often look doctored just so they can emphasize their story.

You know what it looks like...it looks like they almost kept the top half of her face orginial (from her nose up), then photoshopped someone else's mouth and chin on it.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

She's a snotty bitch. I doubt she's sick, but has always had a thin face and is aging. I agree, she looks great in the glam photos but the laugh lines aren't too funny!

Maybe scientology can save her like John Travolta's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    She's a snotty bitch. I doubt she's sick, but has always had a thin face and is aging. I agree, she looks great in the glam photos but the laugh lines aren't too funny!

Maybe scientology can save her like John Travolta's wife.
    I've heard the same thing from quite a few sources. I hear that she's surprisingly humorless in public, and not the kind of celebrity you'd want to run into.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    She's a snotty bitch. I doubt she's sick, but has always had a thin face and is aging.
    *administers a HAG spankin*

Oh no miss thang...we aint goin there!

Shes an actress...A fine damn one at that!!

Meant with love and adoration!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    I've heard the same thing from quite a few sources. I hear that she's surprisingly humorless in public, and not the kind of celebrity you'd want to run into.
    Even when smiling in the photos shown here, she looks like it's taking everything she's got just to squeeze a smile out.

Hemorrhoids? Constipation?
    ...or perhaps just the proverbial stick up her ass...