Page 1 of 18 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Photobombers

Photobombers

Suck it.

LMFAO, Ich! My husband was showing me similar pics - I had no idea they were called "Photobombers" -

Baaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They are too funny!

cool.jpg

That was my favorite too. Took me a moment to figure it out at first too. lol

Are those ps at all? Seriously....

You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

HaHa- me too! Dorky white guy down with the homies! Wonder if he got beat up?

I swear I thought the guy in the second pic was Kevin Federline for a minute...

Talking myself out of it only made me almost miss the Wilmer Valderama cameo...LOL!
    <3 Rest Well, pvezz. <3

Guilty. But now I have a name for my behavior. Thanx............
    Please don't U.K. my U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

Ahaha I love photobombers!

LOL

These are great!

I'm married to a photobomber. He started at the age of nine, lol. In fact, I have a pic of him photobombing his Uncle at that age, hanging in our dining room. The last time we visited my husband's Uncle, we took the exact same pic all these years later and emailed it to him. He loved it!

La di da, la di da, la la.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Ahaha I love photobombers!
    So do I!

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    LOL

La di da, la di da, la la.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    LOL

These are great!

I'm married to a photobomber. He started at the age of nine, lol. In fact, I have a pic of him photobombing his Uncle at that age, hanging in our dining room. The last time we visited my husband's Uncle, we took the exact same pic all these years later and emailed it to him. He loved it!
    You should post it! LOL

I seriously LOL'd at this one:

LMAO! These are so funny!

This is the cutest photobomber I've seen

Photobomb FAIL!

I am scarred for life.

Some of these are making me hurt myself laughing. The black girl & the emo rockers, the guy in the pool - grrrreat!

Damn I had no idea people did that so often the 3 way mocking sex on the beach behind the girls was funny. Also the mooners.