Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 242495051525360100 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 5111

Thread: Death Hag's pictures

  1. #2501
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    What? Folding already? You're not even going to trot out petrified, tougher-than-Grandpa's-toenails fruitcake?

    I expected far more of you, RaRa.

    *sob*
    Well I already upset one member today, so I've met my quota. AaronVail will have to wait patiently while I watch the clock tick slowly down to an new day.
    That, and I am catching up on all the Heroes episodes I've missed. I love Hulu.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  2. #2502
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Back to green!!! yea..lol I'm bored.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Back to green!!! yea..lol I'm bored.

    You're so pretty!

  4. #2504
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1001 View Post
    You're so pretty!
    aww thank you doll. I really appreciate that.

  5. #2505
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bama Baby!
    Posts
    2,820
    Here's my nephew halloween last year..
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    Here's my nephew halloween last year..
    aww he absolutly adorable!

  7. #2507
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bama Baby!
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    aww he absolutly adorable!

    thank you! someone lady called him a witch and he told her" I not a witch i a scare cwoah!" thats all he could talk about all night.

  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    thank you! someone lady called him a witch and he told her" I not a witch i a scare cwoah!" thats all he could talk about all night.

    Aww, what a lil cutie

  9. #2509
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    3,091
    Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    thank you! someone lady called him a witch and he told her" I not a witch i a scare cwoah!" thats all he could talk about all night.
    Polite boy! He was probably thinking, "yo, put down the crack pipe. This is CLEARLY a scare cwoah costume."

    even I can tell from the leetle picture that it's not a witch...
    Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,103







    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  11. #2511
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,103








    Last edited by Tiffany; 10-23-2008 at 06:24 AM.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  12. #2512
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Very nice!

    Now...change of pace. Think of it as a visual sorbet, to cleanse the palate. A little before-and-after thing.

    Here's me in 1987, slightly inebriated, and much heavier!


    And here's me now...

  13. #2513
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,103
    I will stop posting pics of me as I've taken up maybe 2 pages here of this thread. lol.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  14. #2514
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Back to green!!! yea..lol I'm bored.

    You may be bored but you is BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    notice the red in my eyes means i'm horny lol......jk.

    LOL! You're gorgeous, babe!!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

  15. #2515
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post




    LOL! You're gorgeous, babe!!!
    thanks!
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  16. #2516
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    thanks!


    I knows a good-looking lady when I see 'em.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

  17. #2517
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,813
    Here is a recent pic of me taken this morning


  18. #2518
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    17,894
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    That really is ew. I raise you an eew.
    Get a room!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    "When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  19. #2519
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,103
    Was someone here 'eewing' me??? cuz it was after I posted my pic. Not that I care but just curious...
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  20. #2520
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    Was someone here 'eewing' me???
    No. Just the opposite. The "eww" was in response to someone's "Boing" comment about your pic.
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  21. #2521
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,103
    lol oh ok. well ppl can't control themselves when they see my pics.... jk.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 10-23-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  22. #2522
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,661
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Very nice!

    Now...change of pace. Think of it as a visual sorbet, to cleanse the palate. A little before-and-after thing.

    Here's me in 1987, slightly inebriated, and much heavier!

    Erin go Bragh!

  23. #2523
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Who cares...Dan Hardys HOT
    Posts
    1,183
    [quote=Star84;491812]notice the red in my eyes means i'm horny lol......jk


    I thought it meant you were possessed
    Some People are like slinkies....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

  24. #2524
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Who cares...Dan Hardys HOT
    Posts
    1,183
    Ya'll are adorable! And you could almost pass for sisters! This board has some beautiful people and families here.[/quote]


    Thanks....
    Some People are like slinkies....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

  25. #2525
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,103
    [quote=malaki;493943]
    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    notice the red in my eyes means i'm horny lol......jk


    I thought it meant you were possessed
    I'm a horny devil
    <a href=http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.tinypic.com/etsi8j.jpg</a>

  26. #2526
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Get a room!
    Ew!


    hahaha j/k

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  27. #2527
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,326
    [quote=malaki;493943]
    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    notice the red in my eyes means i'm horny lol......jk


    I thought it meant you were possessed

    HAHAHA
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  28. #2528
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,041
    Quote Originally Posted by jay View Post
    Here is a recent pic of me taken this morning


    LMAO


  29. #2529
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    597
    Here I am...Except I do have a whole album yall can look at on the profile of course...If you really want to.


    This is my husband and I. Come check out my albums for more...there are plenty I do believe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  30. #2530
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    My ex-MIL just sent this to my daughter this morning - LOL - the kids and I at a wedding circa 1994:

    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  31. #2531
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,326
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    My ex-MIL just sent this to my daughter this morning - LOL - the kids and I at a wedding circa 1994:

    Holy shit Pvezz! Not only does she know hockey, she's a babe. Wow.
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  32. #2532
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton,Washington
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    You may be bored but you is BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!!
    haha Thank you!!

  33. #2533
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,164
    I am posting this to show a corset I'm working on. My husband takes terrible pictures of me, he always seems to aim up my nose. And, my hair isn't normal... I usually have bangs. But.. here is the corset... I think the lace is too much. And it itches. I think I'm going to take it off and do something else.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  34. #2534
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I am posting this to show a corset I'm working on. My husband takes terrible pictures of me, he always seems to aim up my nose. And, my hair isn't normal... I usually have bangs. But.. here is the corset... I think the lace is too much. And it itches. I think I'm going to take it off and do something else.
    The lace on the bottom is pretty but the lace on top is too much. It looks awesome!

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  35. #2535
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,326
    It looks great. So do you.
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  36. #2536
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    The lace on the bottom is pretty but the lace on top is too much. It looks awesome!
    The top lace itches and turns my skin red... It's out. You're right. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    It looks great. So do you.
    Thank you! You're very kind to say that! My husband generally takes the worst pictures of me...

  37. #2537
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    My ex-MIL just sent this to my daughter this morning - LOL - the kids and I at a wedding circa 1994:

    There is so much going on in this picture! Do you remember what was on the piece of paper in your hand?

  38. #2538
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Hey Hid -

    I think it was the wedding program. My daughter was the flower girl and my son the ring bearer. I was the maid of honor and my ex was the best man - LOL - what a bridal dance THAT was!

    BTW, love the color of that corset! You look HAWT!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  39. #2539
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Hey Hid -

    I think it was the wedding program. My daughter was the flower girl and my son the ring bearer. I was the maid of honor and my ex was the best man - LOL - what a bridal dance THAT was!

    BTW, love the color of that corset! You look HAWT!
    Thanks honey! Weddings are always like that! Yeah, a program makes sense. At my sister's wedding we had to write things down that we were happy about and put them in a basket. We rebelled and started drawing naughty pictures and writing silly poems... I thought it might be something like that!

  40. #2540
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Thankfully the ladies are putting up much nicer pictures than mine! I love this thread!

    Hidium...you MADE that? I can't make anything, so I'm fascinated by people who can.

  41. #2541
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,768


    This is my little Death Hag Pierson! Check that tongue out! I just thought this was funny and wanted to share.

  42. #2542
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mission, Texas
    Posts
    6,469
    hehehehehehe! she's a cutie!!!!!!! red tongue and crossed eyes and all!!!!

  43. #2543
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wherever the Merlot takes me ...
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post


    This is my little Death Hag Pierson! Check that tongue out! I just thought this was funny and wanted to share.

    Is her daddy Gene Simmons???

  44. #2544
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    Is her daddy Gene Simmons???
    I wish......$$$$$$$$$$$

  45. #2545
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Thankfully the ladies are putting up much nicer pictures than mine! I love this thread!

    Hidium...you MADE that? I can't make anything, so I'm fascinated by people who can.
    Thanks... Making weird things is a side effect of unemployment... The one I'm doing now hopefully will be much nicer... this one makes me itch and has a piece of boning that stabs me in the side.

  46. #2546
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Star84 View Post
    I will stop posting pics of me as I've taken up maybe 2 pages here of this thread. lol.
    Don't you dare stop posting! Sometimes I do the same thing... I just haven't lately...

  47. #2547
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uptown Whittier
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    hehehehehehe! she's a cutie!!!!!!! red tongue and crossed eyes and all!!!!
    Maybe your doggie can take her to the prom someday... as a chaperone.

  48. #2548
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Thanks... Making weird things is a side effect of unemployment... The one I'm doing now hopefully will be much nicer... this one makes me itch and has a piece of boning that stabs me in the side.
    That's not weird, that's pretty cool! I'm really, really doing my best not to make some kind of snide comment about "boning" though...

  49. #2549
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mission, Texas
    Posts
    6,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Thanks... Making weird things is a side effect of unemployment... The one I'm doing now hopefully will be much nicer... this one makes me itch and has a piece of boning that stabs me in the side.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    That's not weird, that's pretty cool! I'm really, really doing my best not to make some kind of snide comment about "boning" though...


    even the KING giggled...


  50. #2550
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wherever the Merlot takes me ...
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    That's not weird, that's pretty cool! I'm really, really doing my best not to make some kind of snide comment about "boning" though...

    I'm glad you said it before I did!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •