Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 42828990919293100 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,550 of 5111

Thread: Death Hag's pictures

Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    That's okay. Fortunately, no pics exist from my Flock of Seagulls hair days.
    lmao...everytime I think of flock of seagulls I think of the dude from the Wedding singer in the airport.

My daughter and her ex bf, now friend.

Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    Beautiful!!!

Heres one of me as a little one.lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

She's a cutie. They're still friends? That always amazes me. I have NO friends among my ex's! They were all pretty brutal breakups.

Gorgeous. Takes after her Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Beautiful!!!

Heres one of me as a little one.lol
    Thanks Hon!

Aww such a cutie then and now you look gorgeous.

She's a cutie. They're still friends? That always amazes me. I have NO friends among my ex's! They were all pretty brutal breakups.
    Thank You! Yes, they are very good friends and even go to the same college. Aww, sorry about your ex's.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Gorgeous. Takes after her Mom!
    You are so sweet Barbossa! Thank You for the kind compliments I owe you a cookie

GM, your son is a handsome fella! He kinda reminds me of Jerry O'Connell!

Kayla is beautiful, too!

And Rik, the chicks are gonna love those blue eyes on your son!

Even hag CHILDREN are gorgeous!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    GM, your son is a handsome fella! He kinda reminds me of Jerry O'Connell!

Kayla is beautiful, too!

And Rik, the chicks are gonna love those blue eyes on your son!

Even hag CHILDREN are gorgeous!
    Thanks Sweetie!, my son is a ham that's for sure. Kayla gets her looks from her mom eh? JK..

My kids and I, many moons ago:

Kids, about a year ago:

With hubs at Indy Raceway Park last year:

With my BFF Kimmy in Richmond:

The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

P, your daughter looks so thrilled in the first pic, your son is too cute and you are lovely.

Your daughter is pretty.

I like the pic of you and your hubs true race fans eh?

P, your daughter looks so thrilled in the first pic, your son is too cute and you are lovely.

Your daughter is pretty.

I like the pic of you and your hubs true race fans eh?

Awww, thanks, Lisa!

Yes, we are HUGE fans - we wear scanners and take our FanScan, too!

That pic was taken at IRP. Fabulous race track but NO leg room. I'm pretty much average sized (5'7") and the ENTIRE race all I did was ram my knees into the poor old lady in the row in front of me.

Awww, thanks, Lisa!

Yes, we are HUGE fans - we wear scanners and take our FanScan, too!

That pic was taken at IRP. Fabulous race track but NO leg room. I'm pretty much average sized (5'7") and the ENTIRE race all I did was ram my knees into the poor old lady in the row in front of me.
    I have a scanner too, but no fan scan lol @ your legs in the back of the old lady.
    I wonder why they make seats like that, I had that problem at Pocono and now they put in new seats which makes it worse. I am 5'9 so I tried to sit without bumping the person infront of me. I pity someone who is 300 lbs they are not fitting into the seat.

My friend Nicole and I(on the Right).My eyes look pretty wonky..cause Im looking to the side..lol.

BTW.I mentioned I was short..Heres a good height representation..She's sitting down...Im standing. lol

While we're talking about growing boys, here's mine again. Every year we go to the antique tractor show. Every year, he has to pose in front of an Oliver. I don't know why he picked Olivers. Not a problem though! Weird, he looks short in this picture, but he isn't!

What a great looking kid! Looking at those tractors makes me miss the midwest!

I have a scanner too, but no fan scan lol @ your legs in the back of the old lady.
    I wonder why they make seats like that, I had that problem at Pocono and now they put in new seats which makes it worse. I am 5'9 so I tried to sit without bumping the person infront of me. I pity someone who is 300 lbs they are not fitting into the seat.

Don't pity them; they're usually sitting next to me! The seats in Richmond aren't individual seats; they're benches with #s on the back. It's tight for an average sized-person. Talladega is much nicer (Indy, too); individual chair-type seats.

BTW, you can rent the Fan Scan for $50 at the races!

My kids and I, many moons ago:

Kids, about a year ago:

With hubs at Indy Raceway Park last year:

With my BFF Kimmy in Richmond:

Very Beautiful! I need to buy a scanner. I have tons of old pics..

Thank you!

Thank you!
    Of course doll!

a few years ago, me and the kids

Quote Originally Posted by Philliefan View Post
    a few years ago, me and the kids

Beautiful picture! Look at your long hair, you pretty thing!

Yeah and that was only about 6 years ago...lord what a difference a few years makes! Sucks to get old!

Yeah and that was only about 6 years ago...lord what a difference a few years makes! Sucks to get old!

I hear ya!

Tell me about it! I still think your beautiful tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    He reminds me of "Jake" on Two and a half men!
    He does!
    Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. --Matthew 7:12

Tell me about it! I still think your beautiful tho!
    Thanks hon! As are you...

Thanks hon! As are you...
    Thank you dear!

What a great looking kid! Looking at those tractors makes me miss the midwest!
    Really? Did I know you were from the midwest and forgot about it? Don't feel bad. I have no idea where my truck keys are. I'll find them tomorrow!

Well then...another tractor pic, just for you! They had a tractor pull with the antiques. I couldn't do that, take my perfectly restored 1935 tractor out, and see if I can tear it up! Sure, they all ran fine, but if I did that...KABOOM!

Really? Did I know you were from the midwest and forgot about it? Don't feel bad. I have no idea where my truck keys are. I'll find them tomorrow!

Well then...another tractor pic, just for you! They had a tractor pull with the antiques. I couldn't do that, take my perfectly restored 1935 tractor out, and see if I can tear it up! Sure, they all ran fine, but if I did that...KABOOM!

lol..My family in SD has about 5 vintage tractors that they still use.

Well, I don't know. I come from Kankakee, IL and Earl Park, IN. Grandpa was a farmer in EP and most of the rest of my grandfathers (greats included) were railroaders in K3.

Don't pity them; they're usually sitting next to me! The seats in Richmond aren't individual seats; they're benches with #s on the back. It's tight for an average sized-person. Talladega is much nicer (Indy, too); individual chair-type seats.

BTW, you can rent the Fan Scan for $50 at the races!
    Thanks Sweetie, I will check it out. I'm taking Jon again at the end of July to see qualifying at Pocono. They put in individual seats with a hard plastic back and they are black and white, imagine sitting on a black plastic chair with the hot sun beating down on it. OUCH!!

I am sorry that currently I can not see most the Pics.

Rickenbacker's son looks very happy.

#1 me, 20lbs ago in March. I am actually standing on a wall of Abraham's (Biblical) Fatherís House next to the Ziggurat of Ur. Funny, before this I thought Ziggurats were an invention of Blizzard in the Warcraft Games.
    #2 my #3 Son (second youngest)
    #3 the Ziggurat

Quote Originally Posted by Wretched1 View Post
    #1 me, 20lbs ago in March. I am actually standing on a wall of Abraham's (Biblical) Fatherís House next to the Ziggurat of Ur. Funny, before this I thought Ziggurats were an invention of Blizzard in the Warcraft Games.
    #2 my #3 Son (second youngest)
    #3 the Ziggurat

More from you please Wretched1! Love, love love these. And thank you for your service.

I will show some more, but I have to be carefull of the actual content.

I am sorry that currently I can not see most the Pics.

Rickenbacker's son looks very happy.
    Tractors and corn dogs...it was a good day in his world!

Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    More from you please Wretched1! Love, love love these. And thank you for your service.
    Agreed! Thank you so much for you service.Im in a Navy family and I know how hard it can be.

Tractors and corn dogs...it was a good day in his world!

Add Beer and Hooter's Wings and that's agood day in my world too! LOL

These are a Sand/Rain Storm coming in. Most times a sand storm will turn everything a hazy orange color, but this is actually a regular storm pushing sand in front of it. It was like watching a movie when clouds fill the air right before evil happens.

These are a Sand/Rain Storm coming in. Most times a sand storm will turn everything a hazy orange color, but this is actually a regular storm pushing sand in front of it. It was like watching a movie when clouds fill the air right before evil happens.

Wow. That's freaky.

My friend, add my thanks to the list! You guys and gals over there make me proud! I'd love to come help, but they really don't want to talk to fat old guys at the local recruiter's office...

These are pictures of my CHU (Containerized Housing Units). Imagine one of those shipping trailers/containers you see loaded and stack on ships for ocean hauls. Take that trailer/container add 3 to four doors along the side and a couple of windows. Inside insert a few walls and linoleum and you have a CHU. The Brits went with the in-CHU Crypt idea of protection. We Americans build walls of cement and sand all around. That cement block thing is designed for sleeping in. Obviously I use it for storage. I am also lucky enough to have a position and rank that warrants a single CHU, normally this sleeps 2 to 4. I am standing at the door and there is about 3í of space between the end of the crypt and the wall.

Wow. That's freaky.

My friend, add my thanks to the list! You guys and gals over there make me proud! I'd love to come help, but they really don't want to talk to fat old guys at the local recruiter's office...

The feelings are appreciated.

I have lots of great pictures, but these secret squirrel things are all through them.

These are pictures of my CHU (Containerized Housing Units). Imagine one of those shipping trailers/containers you see loaded and stack on ships for ocean hauls. Take that trailer/container add 3 to four doors along the side and a couple of windows. Inside insert a few walls and linoleum and you have a CHU. The Brits went with the in-CHU Crypt idea of protection. We Americans build walls of cement and sand all around. That cement block thing is designed for sleeping in. Obviously I use it for storage. I am also lucky enough to have a position and rank that warrants a single CHU, normally this sleeps 2 to 4. I am standing at the door and there is about 3í of space between the end of the crypt and the wall.
    Wow. You have my many thanks for all that you do.

My thanks to you as well, Wretched. Be careful over there.

Thank you very much Wretched1 for the pictures. I find them fascinating. I will never go there so the only way I'll ever get to see it, is through pictures. I was also very interested in your life and how you lived over there so thanks for posting those as well. Of course I understand you can't risk security of our troops by posting anything that can't be seen on the web. These are great and please keep them coming, whenever you can. Please be safe over there and know how much we appreciate your service to our country.
    P.S. It looks like there are some really big ass bugs around there. Sand beatles? UGH. Pictures? lol! And snakes too. Has anyone ever gotten bitten by anything?

The latest of me from last night. The last one is of me & my friend Sherry
    Last edited by DitaFatale; 07-23-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaFatale View Post
    You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DitaFatale View Post
    Looks like Babefest 2009 is still going! I'd like to go on record as saying there are no finer looking women then here at FAD!

Well thank you hun! We all appreciate it!

You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why thank you!