Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,950 of 5111

Thread: Death Hag's pictures

  1. #4901
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    20!?!?!?
    Ouch...Now I feel like a dirty ol man ...
    Hahaha! Now you know how I feel about Sid.......*runs to find the Cougar thread*
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  2. #4902
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I like your hair. And you look beautiful!

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  3. #4903
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    4,079
    Paula! You look gorgeous - love your hair, it's really getting long.


  4. #4904
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    A few weeks ago after way too many beers - lol; second from right with my husband's cousins. It must have been humid because my hair looks ridiculous!

    Damn, is this a group of hotties or what?

  5. #4905
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Love your pic Paula...you're getting to be quite the lioness with that mane of beautiful hair!!! I like it!



  6. #4906
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Thanks, everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  7. #4907
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Love your pic Paula...you're getting to be quite the lioness with that mane of beautiful hair!!! I like it!

    Gorge!

    I wish I could have blonde hair...if I tried to die it, it would turn all orangie-chola colored. BLECH.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  8. #4908
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Can't remember if I posted this or not...going through my photobucket crap. This was 3 years ago. The rifle is a BAR. Sumbitch was still warm and smoking from being used in a WWII reenactment. I asked the guy how heavy it was, and he just handed it to me.


    I missed this! Great pic!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  9. #4909
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post

    Hee, hee. Playing with the color features on my phone last week. I have it in green and blue, too...

    You have a beautiful smile, Rubes! Love the color effect!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  10. #4910
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    I tried SUN-IN (anyone remember that?) once on vacation...then promptly jumped in a pool and the chlorine turned my newly-blonde locks bright GREEN. For the rest of the trip people kept coming up to me and saying, 'Oh--you must've used Sun-In and went in the pool!' Never again, I'll stick with brown (well, brown but mostly gray at this point).

    eta: and I agree with Paula, you have a lovely face and smile Ruby.
    Last edited by Jack-O-Lantern; 09-17-2009 at 03:57 PM.



  11. #4911
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I tried SUN-IN (anyone remember that?) once on vacation...then promptly jumped in a pool and the chlorine turned my newly-blonde locks bright GREEN.

    eta: and I agree with Paula, you have a lovely face and smile Ruby.

    OMG...never did Sun-In. a good thing, i guess.

    aw. you two are sweet. thx. i guess i will stick with my mahogany in a bottle, thankyouverymuch.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  12. #4912
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I tried SUN-IN (anyone remember that?) once on vacation...then promptly jumped in a pool and the chlorine turned my newly-blonde locks bright GREEN. For the rest of the trip people kept coming up to me and saying, 'Oh--you must've used Sun-In and went in the pool!' Never again, I'll stick with brown (well, brown but mostly gray at this point).

    eta: and I agree with Paula, you have a lovely face and smile Ruby.
    I remember that stuff, even remember the commercial jingle: "Sun-In, and Sunlight, You'll Feel Blonder Tonight..." (or is that "Greener"? )

  13. #4913
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I tried SUN-IN (anyone remember that?) once on vacation...then promptly jumped in a pool and the chlorine turned my newly-blonde locks bright GREEN. For the rest of the trip people kept coming up to me and saying, 'Oh--you must've used Sun-In and went in the pool!' Never again, I'll stick with brown (well, brown but mostly gray at this point).

    eta: and I agree with Paula, you have a lovely face and smile Ruby.

    My hair was always too dark to use Sun-In. It would have ended up looking not blond but like diarrhea.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  14. #4914
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    My hair was always too dark to use Sun-In. It would have ended up looking not blond but like diarrhea.
    Attractive. lmao.

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

  15. #4915
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I tried SUN-IN (anyone remember that?) once on vacation...then promptly jumped in a pool and the chlorine turned my newly-blonde locks bright GREEN. For the rest of the trip people kept coming up to me and saying, 'Oh--you must've used Sun-In and went in the pool!' Never again, I'll stick with brown (well, brown but mostly gray at this point).

    eta: and I agree with Paula, you have a lovely face and smile Ruby.
    My mom would never let me buy it so I'd spray it on my hair at the store. LOL That's stealing!!!

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  16. #4916
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,318
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    My hair was always too dark to use Sun-In. It would have ended up looking not blond but like diarrhea.
    Ahahaha! I can picture that...Although I really don't want to.

    I went through a (thankfully, very short) period in my very early twenties when I wanted to have a tan and blonde hair ( a woman was behind this, natch ). So on her advice, I used to squeeze a lemon into my head then lay in the sun.

    It sort of worked, but thankfully I very quickly returned to my senses.
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  17. #4917
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Whittier, CA
    Posts
    206
    Wow, y'all are a bunch of hotties!

  18. #4918
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    I got a couple of new ones for you, just a few weeks ago. This was me all dressed up for my birthday. The incredible Barbossa and his wonderful family kind of threw me a birthday celebration (best birthday I ever had!) It's a rare pic of myself that I don't hate.



    Here's me and hubby at Disneyland. They didn't have these hats when we went to Disneyland for part of our honeymoon, so we just posed for a pic with them while we were there. This is the one that's now my profile photo.

    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

  19. #4919
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    I got a couple of new ones for you, just a few weeks ago. This was me all dressed up for my birthday. The incredible Barbossa and his wonderful family kind of threw me a birthday celebration (best birthday I ever had!) It's a rare pic of myself that I don't hate.



    Here's me and hubby at Disneyland. They didn't have these hats when we went to Disneyland for part of our honeymoon, so we just posed for a pic with them while we were there. This is the one that's now my profile photo.

    Yowsah! That first one, whew...is it warm in here?

    Funny, after you say I look like I'd be a fun neighbor, I swear your hubby looks familiar! That's it, I'm moving!

  20. #4920
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    I have a pic and a great story for you.

    While we were at Disneyland for my birthday, we rode Splash Mountain. As we got off the ride, a man stopped us and asked hubby about how wet he got, what the ride was like, etc.

    He was touring the park with a group of little people teenagers. They were bored, standing there in line, in the heat, so I struck up a conversation with them.

    They were wearing "Honorary Citizens of Disneyland" buttons, so I commented on how cool they were. They perked right up when they saw my birthday button, and immediately burst out into song, singing Happy Birthday to me. Then they all high fived me!

    So I told them I had to get their picture, because they sang to me and because they were just so darned cool.



    The dark skinned kid next to me was sort of the ringleader, he got everyone to sing, and made sure they used my name in the song.

    See the littlest guy next to me? He said, "You just turned 21, didn't you?" I said, "You little cutie. You know just what to say to the ladies, don't you?"

    OMG. You should've seen the devilish look he gave me. I knew then that he did, in fact, know how to talk to the women!

    It was one of the best parts of my trip. I couldn't have planned that moment if I tried.

    (I'm 5'8". I didn't want the height difference to be too obnoxious, so I tried slouching a bit against the wall. That was all I could do without being obnoxious.)
    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

  21. #4921
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Yowsah! That first one, whew...is it warm in here?

    Funny, after you say I look like I'd be a fun neighbor, I swear your hubby looks familiar! That's it, I'm moving!
    You're a sweetie, Rick. And you say that without even seeing the "storm in a D cup" part! LOL!

    See, now you have to move next door, since you knew hubs from a different life!
    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

  22. #4922
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Yowsah! That first one, whew...is it warm in here?
    She's a looker, isn't she?

  23. #4923
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    well, thanks. never thought myself as "hawt". maybe hot in a cute, chimpmunk way. lol.
    Totally missed this today. I absolutely HATE when my employer gets in the way of my FAD time!

    No, you are hot as in "hawt". No chipmunk way!!

    Said it before, I'll say it again...damn we're a fine lookin' bunch!

  24. #4924
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    She's a looker, isn't she?








    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

  25. #4925
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    8,322
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    A few weeks ago after way too many beers - lol; second from right with my husband's cousins. It must have been humid because my hair looks ridiculous!

    I know what you mean. The humidity plays hell with my do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.



  26. #4926
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    I got a couple of new ones for you, just a few weeks ago. This was me all dressed up for my birthday. The incredible Barbossa and his wonderful family kind of threw me a birthday celebration (best birthday I ever had!) It's a rare pic of myself that I don't hate.



    Here's me and hubby at Disneyland. They didn't have these hats when we went to Disneyland for part of our honeymoon, so we just posed for a pic with them while we were there. This is the one that's now my profile photo.

    You are beautiful! And I love the ears

  27. #4927
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,658
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Mp of course. When it was purple/pink I dyed it once a week. No wonder I got boring when I had my son. Who has the time??
    LMAO! Yeah, the pink and purple shades never stayed vibrant.

  28. #4928
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,658
    The Mr. and I.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  29. #4929
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    I got a couple of new ones for you, just a few weeks ago. This was me all dressed up for my birthday. The incredible Barbossa and his wonderful family kind of threw me a birthday celebration (best birthday I ever had!) It's a rare pic of myself that I don't hate.



    Here's me and hubby at Disneyland. They didn't have these hats when we went to Disneyland for part of our honeymoon, so we just posed for a pic with them while we were there. This is the one that's now my profile photo.

    Wow JG, very gorgeous Hon!

    I love that pic of you and your hubby.

  30. #4930
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    The Mr. and I.
    Great looking couple!

  31. #4931
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio (near Dayton)
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    All right, that's it. I want to hang with you guys!

    AWESOME PIC! Looks just like something I'd do! LMFAO!
    Seattle was THE MOST fun I have had in recent memory! We had a great time. I'm going back next August...maybe sooner if I can get the funds together!!
    "Dark clouds looming above the earth
    Another day without your soul
    Forecast fills with gloom and lack of mirth
    Within the Sea of Sorrow"
    ~~
    Suzanne Darrow~~

  32. #4932
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack'sGirl View Post
    I have a pic and a great story for you.

    While we were at Disneyland for my birthday, we rode Splash Mountain. As we got off the ride, a man stopped us and asked hubby about how wet he got, what the ride was like, etc.

    He was touring the park with a group of little people teenagers. They were bored, standing there in line, in the heat, so I struck up a conversation with them.

    They were wearing "Honorary Citizens of Disneyland" buttons, so I commented on how cool they were. They perked right up when they saw my birthday button, and immediately burst out into song, singing Happy Birthday to me. Then they all high fived me!

    So I told them I had to get their picture, because they sang to me and because they were just so darned cool.



    The dark skinned kid next to me was sort of the ringleader, he got everyone to sing, and made sure they used my name in the song.

    See the littlest guy next to me? He said, "You just turned 21, didn't you?" I said, "You little cutie. You know just what to say to the ladies, don't you?"

    OMG. You should've seen the devilish look he gave me. I knew then that he did, in fact, know how to talk to the women!

    It was one of the best parts of my trip. I couldn't have planned that moment if I tried.

    (I'm 5'8". I didn't want the height difference to be too obnoxious, so I tried slouching a bit against the wall. That was all I could do without being obnoxious.)
    GREAT story and photo! It's funny how Disneyland brings out the very best in some of us! I LOVE that place, because for us too it is indeed the very HAPPIEST place on earth.
    Those kids are adorable--and you obviously have a way with them. Doesn't surprise me that they were very busy chatting you up--you're as pretty as, well, a picture LOL!



  33. #4933
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    Aw guy, thanks for the compliments!

    Oh Jack, you're a fan of Disneyland, too? So cool! Disneyland is what brought Barbossa's family and my family together as friends. Every time we're down there, we at least have to have dinner with them, or a trip just isn't complete.

    Hubby has a different opinion of why the boys liked me. Look at where their eye level is. He said, "Well, they are teenage boys, after all."

    Weren't the ears fun? It's one of my favorite photos.
    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

  34. #4934
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Great looking couple!
    Thanks! We were a blind date - damn near nine years ago!

  35. #4935
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    The Mr. and I.
    I dig the hat! It's a good look on him. I can't do it. I'd love to, but if I wear anything other than a baseball cap, I look goofy.

  36. #4936
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Thanks! We were a blind date - damn near nine years ago!
    Awesome! We were too, over 20 years ago!

    You two are very cute together!
    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

  37. #4937
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    I know what you mean. The humidity plays hell with my do.

    I adore you, King John. We need to discuss conditioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  38. #4938
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    The Mr. and I.

    Love the black and white photo; very nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  39. #4939
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    The Mr. and I.
    I love that term "The Mr."

    And you two look refreshingly happy...
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  40. #4940
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    25,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    The Mr. and I.
    You two make a cute couple.

  41. #4941
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cheesehead Country
    Posts
    2,019

    Me and my homeboy Robbie...

    Me with the Robert Frost statue on the campus of Plymouth State University, Plymouth New Hampsihire
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Deal with the world like you are shopping at a garage sale- Calmly sift through the crap with a smile! Only buy what you need!" ~ Donnie Wahlberg Words of Wisdom

  42. #4942
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    Me with the Robert Frost statue on the campus of Plymouth State University, Plymouth New Hampsihire
    Lovely, Sassy!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  43. #4943
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,658
    Me and myself. Growing the hair back out, I can't stand it anymore.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  44. #4944
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nunya Bidness
    Posts
    10,658
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I love that term "The Mr."

    And you two look refreshingly happy...
    Aw thanks!

  45. #4945
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Banner Elk, N.C.
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I just found a HORRIFYING pic of myself. LMHOOO

    This is gayest shirt in the world.
    You're too cute! Love your living room
    Count on it, pee-drinking crap face!

  46. #4946
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Me and myself. Growing the hair back out, I can't stand it anymore.

    LOVE it!! Mine has passed my arm pits. it's so long! Nor I am wanting to cut it! Oh noes! Then I'll want it long again.


    Quote Originally Posted by msmojorisin84 View Post
    You're too cute! Love your living room
    Thanks!

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  47. #4947
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    1,903
    There aint' no future living in the past!

  48. #4948
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,318
    Very nice, HQ...
    Fuck Off. We're Full.

  49. #4949
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Me and myself. Growing the hair back out, I can't stand it anymore.

    Very pretty! I thought you liked it short??
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  50. #4950
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Totally missed this today. I absolutely HATE when my employer gets in the way of my FAD time!

    No, you are hot as in "hawt". No chipmunk way!!

    Said it before, I'll say it again...damn we're a fine lookin' bunch!
    Thanks, Ricky!

    "To everything - turn, turn, turn...
    There is a season - turn, turn, turn...
    And a time for every purpose under heaven."

    - The Byrds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •