Thread: Teachers Who Have Sex with Students

Teachers Who Have Sex with Students

Stacy Schuler

Female high school teacher accused of having sex with FIVE pupils in just five months

Stacy is accused of liaisons with multiple football players
    A single high school gym teacher had sex with five students at her school, a court was told yesterday.
    Stacy Schuler, 32, had sexual relations with the students – most of whom were football players at the school – over a five-month period from last August to December, the Warren County jury heard.

The sexual acts happened off school grounds but the single teacher also bought alcohol for the students at Mason High School in Mason, Ohio, prosecutors said.

Accused: Mason High School gym teacher Stacy Schuler, 32, had sexual contact with five of her pupils between last August and December, a court heard

The health and physical education teacher's last reported salary was $53,000 in 2008.
    She had duties including working as an athletic trainer for the school’s girls and boys sports teams.

Schuler, of Springboro in Dayton, Ohio, faces up to 81 years in jail if she is convicted of 16 counts of sexual battery and three offences involving an underage person.
    She has been under investigation after an anonymous tip was called in to officials last month, according to a spokeswoman for the school, which has more than 3,000 students.

Tip off: Schuler, who worked at Mason High School in Ohio, has been under investigation after an anonymous tip was called in to officials last month

Principal Mindy McCarty-Stewart said: ‘I am committed to the safety and well-being of our students, and will not tolerate behaviour that does not conform to that goal.

‘Our staff are prepared to help our students during this situation, and know how important it is to continue to build trust with our students and families.’
    The Ohio Department of Education is expected to tell the Mason Board of Education to suspend Schuler without pay, she added.
    Kevin Bright, superintendent at Mason City School District, said: ‘We acted swiftly, partnered with police immediately, and are standing here today because of how seriously our high school principal took an anonymous tip.

‘Now, we owe it to our nearly 11,000 students to make sure that we’re not letting our schools and staff become distracted by this situation.

'Instead, we need to recommit ourselves to creating an environment that supports student success, achievement, and safety.’

Schuler also faced disciplinary action in November 2007 after two students were in the teacher’s classroom and missing other classes, the Dayton Daily News reported.

She said the two students had to go through some personal problems.

Sorry it's gross; I enjoy looking at a cute young thing as much as the next person butat a hands off distance. Banging one is a disgusting concept they got too little exoerience to be intersting that way. There is something wrong beyond basic pedophelia with these women.

Where were these teachers when I was in school?

Sandra Beth Geisel

Alcohol Cited in N.Y. Teacher Sex Case

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ALBANY, N.Y. —
    The Catholic-school teacher accused of having sex with students is an alcoholic who may have plied teenage boys with liquor on a school trip, according to authorities.

Sandra "Beth" Geisel, who was recently hospitalized for alcohol dependency, was also arrested last December for DWI, according to official documents obtained by The New York Post. At the time, her blood-alcohol level was .18 — more than twice the legal limit, the documents show.
    The revelations came as Geisel, 42, finished a one-day stint in jail after posting $20,000 bail Tuesday on charges she raped a 16-year-old boy during two alleged sexual trysts in May — one in a school football field's press box, the other at her home in the Albany suburb of Latham.
    The boy was a student at Christian Brothers Academy in Colonie, N.Y., where Geisel was a volunteer teacher, and where her own teenage son is a student.
    Albany District Attorney David Soares is exploring additional charges of plying minors with alcohol, both in New York and in Florida, where the school's students traveled in February.
    [SIZE=2]"There's a lot to this story including events that transpired outside the jurisdiction of New York state," Soares told FOX News on Wednesday.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Soares said the county would not treat Geisel differently than a man accused of a sexual crime. "There is one standard of justice that is applied here in Albany County," Soares said.[/SIZE]
    An unsigned June 27 letter to CBA board members from "concerned parents" accused Geisel of becoming "so irrepressibly intoxicated" during that trip that "she was unable to stand, and four juniors had to carry her back to the hotel."
    Several faculty members, the letter said, had alerted administrators, but no action was taken against her.
    After the February trip, the letter said, students circulated photos showing Geisel in a "scanty bikini," standing with some of the teens in their bathing suits, while she had her hand on one of their buttocks.
    The letter also said administrators had been told of teachers' concerns "about the all-too-frequent closed-door visitations of a handful of boys to Mrs. Geisel's office, which has no windows."
    Administrators reportedly responded by installing a window.
    While on bail, Geisel must stay away from "all current or former CBA students with whom [she is] alleged to have had sexual contact," not leave the state, observe a 10 p.m.-to-6 a.m. curfew, and undergo psychiatric and substance-abuse evaluations, court documents say.
    Her lawyer, Donald Kinsella, said in a bail petition that Geisel recently completed inpatient alcoholism treatment at St. Peter's Hospital in Albany, and is continuing outpatient treatment. She also is taking the anti-depressant medication Reremon and Campral, an anti-addiction medication.
    During her one-night stay in the Albany jail, Geisel was kept away from other prisoners and was under constant observation to make sure she did not harm herself, said Albany County Sheriff James Campbell.
    CBA fired Geisel in mid-June after she was allegedly caught with a 17-year-old student in a parked car.
    Since then, she has been accused of having sex with at least two other 17-year-old students and other indiscretions.
    The mother of four, who has been separated from her prominent banker husband for two months, has not been charged in those cases because 17 is the state age of consent.
    Geisel was not disciplined for the earlier Florida trip. School officials also failed to take action in response to her Dec. 18 arrest for DWI.
    She pleaded guilty two days later to a reduced charge of driving while impaired by alcohol. She was fined $300, and her license was suspended for 90 days.
    John Aretakis, a lawyer representing one 17-year- old who allegedly had sex with Geisel, said the letter from parents and the DWI "shows that the school should have taken action much sooner" against the teacher.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Back and forth between Pittsburgh and Tampa
    One can't help but wonder if these women are a few fries short of a happy meal. I mean, grown women sleeping with teenage kids? Even the thought of it squicks me out. Ick, ick, icky!

Let's Go Penguins!
    2014 NHL Playoffs

Teresa Engelbach

Teresa Engelbach, 22, of Pevely, Missouri and a former substitute teacher and volunteer track coach at Senn-Thomas Middle School and at Herculaneum High School, both in Herculaneum, Missouri today turned down a plea offer on charges that she had sex with the 14-year-old student who was the friend of her brother.

Engelbach was charged in March of this year with three counts of statutory rape and one count of statutory sodomy on allegations that she had sexual relations at multiple locations with a 14-year-old eighth-grade male student.
    The sexually activity allegedly took place between between February 1 and March 13 of this year and in various location. None of the sexual activity is alleged to have taken place at the school and no other students are alleged victims.
    Engelbach also allegedly bought expensive gifts for the boy including a phone, clothes, shoes, a laptop and a $750 paintball gun.
    In October when Engelbach pleaded not guilty, attorneys in the case said they were trying to work out a plea deal.
    Today, Engelbach’s attorney indicated that his client has turned down the plea offer and will proceed to trial on March 6th.
    Engelbach who came to attention of police by way of a call from school officials is free on $25,000 bond.
    3/07/08 – Guilty Plea
    Teresa Engelbach has pleaded guilty to one felony count of second-degree statutory rape one misdemeanor count of sexual misconduct.
    Engelbach faces up to seven years in prison at sentencing on April 15th.
    04/15/08 – Sentencing
    Today Teresa Engelbach was sentenced to two years of probation and a $5,000 fine.
    Engelbach will also be required to register as a sex offender and continue counseling.
    She was also ordered to reimburse the victim’s family for his counseling expenses.

Debra Lafave

Debra Lafave, a former teacher at Greco Middle School who is currently serving three years’ house arrest for a sex scandal involving a then 14-year-old student has reportedly been arrested for a probation violation. It is being reported that LaFave was jailed briefly and subsequently released.
    Details are few and far between, however it is being reported that sheriff’s department records indicate that Lafave was arrested today for violating her probation by talking to a 17-year-old female coworker at Danny Boy’s restaurant in Ruskin, Florida on various occasions.
    Reportedly it is alleged that Lefave discussed family problems, high school, personal life, and sexual issues in both private and one on one conversations with the girl in violation of the terms of her probation which requires her to have permission before having conversations of a personal nature with minors..
    In 2004, Lafave pleaded guilty to lewd and lascivious battery of the 14-year-old boy in exchange for a no-jail time sentence which includes three years of house arrest and seven years probation.
    To read the 12/03/07 probation violation report(In PDF format) Click Here
    12/09/07 – Restaurant patrons Want Lafave Back
    In just one hour Wednesday afternoon, 97 patrons of Danny Boy’s Restaurant in Sun City Center signed a petition asking that Debra Lafave return to work.
    12/18/07 – Hearing Rescheduled
    Debra Lafave and her attorney John Fitzgibbons appeared in court and formally denied that she violated the terms of her probation and announced they were ready to proceed.
    The prosecution, with its case appearing on the verge of collapse, requested more time to prepare its witnesses.
    The judge granted the prosecutors’ request and rescheduled the hearing for January 10th.
    Yesterday it was reported that the star witness for the prosecution is angry that her name and address were revealed in the media and has indicated that there was no “sex talk” between her and Lefave and that the only mention of “sex” was during the probation officer questioning her about her contacts with Lefave.
    1/10/08 – No Jail For Lefave
    A judge today ruled that yes Debra Lafave violated the terms of her probation and no she will not be punished for doing so.
    The judge said that Lafave’s violation was neither “willful nor substantial”.
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMG I was a 7th grade teacher for a while and I cannot imagine being attracted to kids that young. Even if I WERE attracted, I cannot imagine actually acting on my feelings, and all the repercussions that come with it. It would be humiliating to everyone involved. My son is a 7th grader now and I would have to personally kill an old bitch that decided to get involved with him.

Speaking from personal experience, when my (male) cousin was about 15 his (female) youth counselor at CHURCH seduced him. He went on to become a pediatric anesthesiologist and got married, etc. but he has said that it really messed him up. when it happened. And he still fights those 'demons' even now. He struggles with depression and drinking. I think it all started with that woman at church. I don't take anything for granted and make sure I'm paying attention to the folks who take care of my kid - teachers, coaches, Sunday school teachers, etc. You just can't be too careful.

It amazes me the years these women have to serve for having consn=ensual sex with minors, yet the guy who brutally raped and beat an 8 yr old got 7 to 16 yrs, She, this woman is facing 81 yrs. Granted she had sex with a minor, but 81 yrs?? not when a violent rapist and this is his 3nd known offense, gets 7 to 15?

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    It amazes me the years these women have to serve for having consn=ensual sex with minors, yet the guy who brutally raped and beat an 8 yr old got 7 to 16 yrs, She, this woman is facing 81 yrs. Granted she had sex with a minor, but 81 yrs?? not when a violent rapist and this is his 3nd known offense, gets 7 to 15?

Exactly!

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

There's a teacher at our highschool in town (or there was, I'm not sure if she's still there), but it was common knowledge that she was banging every male hockey player over 16. The twisted bit was her husband was a cop. There was also rampant sex between male teachers and female students. Generally it was fresh out of college teachers with older high school students, so the age gap was less. I'm not in any way shape or form condoning this behavior, but I think it happens A LOT more than I know.

Now this will sound sexist, but for me it's much easier to wrap my head around a 24 year old MALE teacher having sex with a FEMALE student then it is if the gender roles were reversed. At 16 a lot of my friends were dating men that age. However, I could barely tolerate 16 year old males when I was sixteen. I can't imagine seeing anything appealing in them ten years down the road or more.

The pyschology behind the female teachers that go after the really young ones bugs me even more.
    You can't "nu uh" death. That's bad debating.

A few years back we had two young women teachers within weeks of each other.

One was a 21 year old student teacher. She invited seven guys to her mother's house for a party with liquor and sex.

The other one was 24, married and her husband taught at the same school! She invited 8 guys to her house and supposedly had sex with all of them! And let them take pictures.

It's got to be a mental illness. Like they enjoy the power from dominating the younger male?

We need to keep these skanky dames away from our boys. Learning to ask a girl (their own age) out is a necessary survival skill.

I've been doing a hell of a lot of evening courses over the past few years and have not got lucky yet.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

"When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

heard of

A few years back we had two young women teachers within weeks of each other.

One was a 21 year old student teacher. She invited seven guys to her mother's house for a party with liquor and sex.

The other one was 24, married and her husband taught at the same school! She invited 8 guys to her house and supposedly had sex with all of them! And let them take pictures.

It's got to be a mental illness. Like they enjoy the power from dominating the younger male?

We need to keep these skanky dames away from our boys. Learning to ask a girl (their own age) out is a necessary survival skill.
    I heard of the thing...

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    Where were these teachers when I was in school?
    Yeah, lucky bastards.

THAT seems to be the consensus!The boys are lucky bastards if it's a female teacher.If it's a guy teacher..What's up san Quentin! They all as adult teachers know the rules.Male or female.Scarlet letter in public!
    Didn't Sting sing about this?

Heidi Lewis

Teacher 'slept with her students in threesome at boy's house'

A teacher has been accused of having a three-in-a-bed sex with two of her students.

Heidi Lewis slept with the teens after being summoned to the house of a 17-year-old she had been seeing, prosecutors said.

The teen had boasted to his friend that he was sleeping with his English teacher.

Accused: Prosecutors say Heidi Lewis slept with two of her students in a threesome and with another when she was a teacher in Michigan

When the other student said he didn't believe him Lewis, 41, agreed to meet the pair - and ended up having sex with both of them.
    She also slept with a third student from the high school where she was a stand-in teacher at Bay City Central High School in Bay City, Michigan.
    Her multiple affairs were only discovered when the girlfriend of one of the teens told school authorities what was going on.

Lewis faces up to 15 years in jail after being charged with six counts of criminal misconduct with a student.
    Authorities in Bay City said Lewis had exchanged mobile phone numbers with one of the students after the end of the school year last June.
    Weeks later she went to his house where they had sex for the first time.

Off grounds: The three victims told police that the incidents occurred away from school property and when Bay City Central High School was not in session

The second teen told investigators his friend told him about his relationship with Lewis.

When he said he did not believe his friend, the first teen called Lewis over to his house.
    Both teens then simultaneously had sex with Lewis, according to court records.
    The 17-year-old told a third classmate about having sex with Lewis and he later met her for sex in the back of her Jeep.
    The three victims have told police the incidents occurred off school property and when school was not in session, beginning last June.
    Lewis, who was released on bail, is the latest teacher to be involved with multiple affairs with her pupils.
    Last week 32-year-old gym teacher Stacey Schuler was charged with having sex with five of her pupils.

The teens were members of the school football team in Dayton, Ohio.

If you remember the movie Fast Time At Ridgemont High, there was a teacher named Mr. Vargas in it and he was married to a young hot wife, played by the late Lana Clarkson. We had a teacher at the high school I went to who looked pretty close to the actor (Vincent Schiavelli) who played Mr. Vargas and he was married to a young hot wife. The teacher ended up being arrested for having sex with a MALE student. We also had another male teacher who got arrested after the MALE student he was having sex with attempted to choke the teacher in front of a class full of students after the teacher tried to end their relationship. (One of my brothers was in the class when that happened.)

We did have a female gym teacher who had a female 17 year old student move into the teacher's home, and even after they were caught kissing on campus, NOTHING happened to the teacher.

Also, at another high school in my area, the Teacher of the Year (who was married) ran off to Colorado with one of his female students. They were found and he got 20 years in jail.

I could go on with more examples, but if the teacher is a male, they ALWAYS get prison time and have to register as a sex offender when they get out. If the teacher is female, MAYBE a fine and probation for a few years.

Lindsay Massaro

Elementary school teacher admits to having sexual assault on 15-year-old boy in her car

A New Jersey Elementary school teacher has admitted to sexual liaisons with a former pupil.
    Lindsay Massaro, 25, pleaded guilty to second degree sexual assault on a 15-year-old boy at Frankford Elementary School.
    The sexual encounters included trysts in her car and in her bedroom, a court heard.

Bargain: Lindsay Massaro, 25, can expect time in jail, a judge said, after admitting to sexual trysts with a 15-year-old pupil

Massaro, a former eighth-grade student-teacher, was arrested March 30, 2009, and accused of having a sexual relationship with a male student.
    The assault came to light after his father reported the case to the police.

Before entering her plea bargain, Judge Peter Conforti asked Massaro: 'Do you realise that it is almost certain you will be sentenced to state prison? Is that clear?'

Her voice cracking, she replied, 'yes'.
    As part of a plea bargain agreement, Massaro pleaded guilty to one count of second-degree sexual assault on the understanding prosecutors will recommend a four-year prison sentence with parole supervision for life.
    The latest teacher-pupil sex incident follows the arrest last week of 32-year-old gym teacher Stacey Schuler who was charged with having sex with five of her pupils.

And yesterday a Michigan high school teacher Heidi Lewis was accused of three-in-a-bed sex with pupils after being summoned to the house of a 17-year-old she had been seeing.

Assault: Frankford Elementary School, New Jersey, where the 15-year-old was a pupil

Massaro is scheduled to be sentenced on April 15, pending the outcome of a psychological evaluation to determine if there was a 'pattern of repetitive and compulsive behaviour,' the judge said.
    If she is found to be a compulsive offender, Judge Conforti said she would be sentenced to a treatment centre and her release would have to be approved by the state parole board.
    'You could spend more time in treatment than in state prison,' the judge told her.

God bless em!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat MaGroin View Post
    Teacher 'slept with her students in threesome at boy's house'

A teacher has been accused of having a three-in-a-bed sex with two of her students.

Heidi Lewis slept with the teens after being summoned to the house of a 17-year-old she had been seeing, prosecutors said.

The teen had boasted to his friend that he was sleeping with his English teacher.

Accused: Prosecutors say Heidi Lewis slept with two of her students in a threesome and with another when she was a teacher in Michigan

When the other student said he didn't believe him Lewis, 41, agreed to meet the pair - and ended up having sex with both of them.
    She also slept with a third student from the high school where she was a stand-in teacher at Bay City Central High School in Bay City, Michigan.
    Her multiple affairs were only discovered when the girlfriend of one of the teens told school authorities what was going on.

Lewis faces up to 15 years in jail after being charged with six counts of criminal misconduct with a student.
    Authorities in Bay City said Lewis had exchanged mobile phone numbers with one of the students after the end of the school year last June.
    Weeks later she went to his house where they had sex for the first time.

Off grounds: The three victims told police that the incidents occurred away from school property and when Bay City Central High School was not in session

The second teen told investigators his friend told him about his relationship with Lewis.

When he said he did not believe his friend, the first teen called Lewis over to his house.
    Both teens then simultaneously had sex with Lewis, according to court records.
    The 17-year-old told a third classmate about having sex with Lewis and he later met her for sex in the back of her Jeep.
    The three victims have told police the incidents occurred off school property and when school was not in session, beginning last June.
    Lewis, who was released on bail, is the latest teacher to be involved with multiple affairs with her pupils.
    Last week 32-year-old gym teacher Stacey Schuler was charged with having sex with five of her pupils.

She's from Midland, and my husband went to school with her......she has teenage kids....
    And this one is the second one from my area...there was a teacher from Freeland that is now serving 4-15 years for sex with a student.....
    I'll look it up and post the story....
    Last edited by Jrwzeigle; 02-15-2011 at 12:07 PM.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Here's is the link for the Freeland teacher, Marcie Rousseau, when she got charged:
    http://www.wnem.com/news/24073244/detail.html

And here's what she got:
    http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in..._marcie_1.html
    Last edited by Jrwzeigle; 02-15-2011 at 12:06 PM.
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Carrie Shafer

Carrie Shafer/Kentucky

Police said the windows of the car were 'steamed up' and both occupants were partially clothed.
    They also found evidence of sex between the pair outside the car, including condoms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1GinMEPUO

Always wanted to have sex with my hot elementary school teachers. Well, my aunt fucked me when I was 9 so I guess that was close enough... Pardon my manners, everybody...lol!
    <a href=http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3176&dateline=1396157644 target=_blank>http://www.findadeath.com/forum/imag...ine=1396157644</a>
    Dr. Wigglesworth Hijacks Andy Griffith Broadcast via WPXC in Jacksonville, Florida --->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9W4v7vNfFI&list=UU0Lga9ep13H65gs7nmwLdCQ

"Never go to bed with anger in your heart." ~ Seagorath

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Always wanted to have sex with my hot elementary school teachers. Well, my aunt fucked me when I was 9 so I guess that was close enough... Pardon my manners, everybody...lol!
    Aunts in your pants?
    Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat MaGroin View Post

Carrie Shafer/Kentucky

Police said the windows of the car were 'steamed up' and both occupants were partially clothed.
    They also found evidence of sex between the pair outside the car, including condoms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1GinMEPUO
    Guess what she taught at duPont Manual High? No, really...guess...

biology and anatomy and physiology. Teehee. *insert taking your work home joke here*

What was she thinking, parking in a handicapped space.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    LOL!

JoAnn Stephens

Mineola, Texas - Teacher, 43, had three-year affair with pupil, 15, at school where husband was principal.

The wife of a High School principal is facing up to two years in jail for having a three-year affair with an under age student.
    JoAnn Stephens, from Texas, pleaded guilty to a single charge of improper conduct after a plea deal with prosecutors.
    Four other charges against her were dropped.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1GlcHGpeR

I really wonder if this trend isn't a scary sign that we have a lot of emotionally crippled women walking around (and going into the teaching proffesion). I've said it before and I'll say it again. I couldn't tolerate 15 year old boys when I was 15, they were always very immature compared to the females their age. I wonder if maybe these women are so damaged and so stunted they're seeking out someone they can relate to. Or is it just purely a power thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Shafer has been cited with unlawful transaction with a minor regarding the alcohol and illegal parking in a handicapped parking bay.

Anyone want to bet that the hardest punishment she gets out of all the charges is for parking in the handicapped parking spot?

Quite a few of them are hotties!!!!!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

"When they start burning books, in the end, they will also burn people." - Heiner, 19th century German poet.
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

LOl what is funny is I'm always talking to my girlfriends about how the only cute guys you see anymore are 17. I'm 35 married, with two kids. I would NEVER think of touching one. I just never see a decent looking man in his 30's. Maybe because I'm not looking? BUT damn, whenever I pass someone that does make me go "cute" they are always much younger than me anyway. Although, my husband is 4 years younger.........

IMHO these kids know exactly what they are doing and just don't care. They should be held just as responsible as the teachers.

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Dang, the only thing my aunts gave me were pajamas at Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    I really wonder if this trend isn't a scary sign that we have a lot of emotionally crippled women walking around (and going into the teaching proffesion). I've said it before and I'll say it again. I couldn't tolerate 15 year old boys when I was 15, they were always very immature compared to the females their age. I wonder if maybe these women are so damaged and so stunted they're seeking out someone they can relate to. Or is it just purely a power thing?
    I can't imagine a grown woman being satisfied by a teenage boy. If I had an adult partner when I was a teen I would have dropped my load before she was able to get her socks off.

God, Barbossa, I fuckin' love you! That is hilarious! My son is 16 years old and the thought of a teacher screwing around with him blows my mind. A lot of these female teachers are in their 30's and 40's. In my opinion, I think they are realizing that they aren't so young and cute any more and it gives them an ego boost to think that they are attractive to young, cute guys, like "oh I must still be hot because this young guy wants to have sex with me!" They don't have enough sense to figure out that they are basically being used as a blow-up doll with a pulse. These women probably still dress like teenagers and listen to music that teenagers like and throw out all the latest teen phrases. Hell, they probably have facebook pictures of themselves with fish lips throwing faux gang symbols, ya know cause they are just cool like that. I think that a lot of the screwing around is just middle-aged women trying to turn back time. That may be bullshit and way off course, but it is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Aunts in your pants?
    Zing!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    I can't imagine a grown woman being satisfied by a teenage boy. If I had an adult partner when I was a teen I would have dropped my load before she was able to get her socks off.
    I found that most teen boys had that problem even with their own age group

Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    God, Barbossa, I fuckin' love you! That is hilarious! My son is 16 years old and the thought of a teacher screwing around with him blows my mind. A lot of these female teachers are in their 30's and 40's. In my opinion, I think they are realizing that they aren't so young and cute any more and it gives them an ego boost to think that they are attractive to young, cute guys, like "oh I must still be hot because this young guy wants to have sex with me!" They don't have enough sense to figure out that they are basically being used as a blow-up doll with a pulse. These women probably still dress like teenagers and listen to music that teenagers like and throw out all the latest teen phrases. Hell, they probably have facebook pictures of themselves with fish lips throwing faux gang symbols, ya know cause they are just cool like that. I think that a lot of the screwing around is just middle-aged women trying to turn back time. That may be bullshit and way off course, but it is my opinion.
    I'm with you. I love "Blow up dolls with a pulse"

40 Something male teacher leaves family, job to shack up with 18 year old student, swears he never noticed her existence while she was under age.

This first article makes me howl. Mostly because the Daily Mail is such a craptacular rag when it comes to writing and reporting. Get a load of the picture of the mom. She looks like she's trying so hard to look 18 that she may just be jealous. (Don't flame. I'm not condoning the daughter teacher thing. I'm mostly making fun of a newspaper that does all it's reporting by stealing shit from facebook)

Saskatchewan woman guilty of sexual interference with 14 year old boys.

This one wasn't a teacher. I just happened to catch a snippet on the local news. Apparently she got drunk with her sons 14 year old friends and there was some hanky panky. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Why didn't we have such teachers back in the 70s-80s???

Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    There is something wrong beyond basic pedophelia with these women.
    Yep -- they're ephebophiles, not pedophiles. (Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescents, not late adolescents.)

Last edited by Maxster; 03-03-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenmiller View Post
    Why didn't we have such teachers back in the 70s-80s???
    I think we did. I was a sophmore in the mid 1970s and had a teacher who was known to "go" with the senior girls. Things were more quiet back then and people werent so quick to talk about it, let alone do something.

I have a close friend that's just started dating her high school math teacher. Granted, she's been out of high school for ten years, but we still give her some major ribbing about it.

There was a big stink here a while back because one of the high school teachers married a former student when she graduated university. They pretty much had to have started the flirtation her last year of high school, because they were "out" as a couple by September of her grad year. I think they investigated but couldn't prove anything.

Radiojane, I saw another news story about the California teacher and former student, but had never seen pictures of them before reading your link. What would that cute little teenage girl see in that old goat? (hehe, the old goat is younger than I am!) He looks older than my dad! His wife must be so angry and humiliated by his sick behavior. He should be ashamed of himself for being so selfish and ruining the lives of his wife and this naive girl. We know which head he is doing all of the thinking with!
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530795_481271845246726_1189858655_n.jpg

Wow, this is a topic for the state where I live. NH seems to have its fair share of female teachers having sex with students. A couple years ago there were two incidents within a few months of each other. One teacher was texting sexy images of herself to a student. Another female teacher ran off to Florida with her student. And of course, the Queen of all Teachers having sex with a student, Pamela Smart.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Quote Originally Posted by nicole7579 View Post
    LOl what is funny is I'm always talking to my girlfriends about how the only cute guys you see anymore are 17
    I was in a restaurant with a relative, and she told me later the 20-something waitress was looking me over.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    When it comes to sex who can't control a 15 year old boy??

I agree with whoever said even when they were 15 they didn't like 15 year old boys! LOL

I'm thinking these women are emotionally stunted.